The Multi Window feature on the Samsung S9 makes multitasking simple and easy. With this feature, you don’t need to always switch between two apps, as it allows you to run two programs at the same time using a split-screen view. However, it cannot be denied that the elements of content like fonts, graphics, and objects look smaller because of the divided space. Luckily, screen mirroring software enables you to view mobile content on a larger screen. The idea of mirroring Galaxy S9 to PC is excellent, but it’s way different on TV. So, if you need to mirror Samsung S9 to TV, here are some of the best ways to do so.
Chromecast is one of the best options when it comes to streaming videos and mirroring your Samsung Galaxy S9 screen display to your TV. It allows you to open applications or stream videos, display photos, and even play games on your phone, and you can also enjoy them on your TV by casting your phone screen onto your TV via Chromecast. To use this tool, you need to plug it into an HDMI socket on your TV. Also, a compatible Android device or iOS device installed with the latest version of the app called Google Home is needed to mirror your phone to TV. Below are the procedures on how to mirror Samsung S9 to TV.
- Attach the Chromecast device to your TV.
- On your Galaxy S9, download the Google Home app and launch once installed. Tap “Set up a New Chromecast”. Make sure that your TV and Samsung Galaxy S9 are under the same WiFi server.
- To connect, tap the “Account” icon on the lower right hand on your phone and then choose “Mirror Device” under Additional options.
- Wait for the device to search for your TV. Then tap “CAST SCREEN/AUDIO.”
You can also use AllShare Cast to project your mobile screen onto a television. AllShare Cast lets you enjoy your videos, music, photos, not only on your TV but also on other devices. This includes smartphones, smart TVs, laptops, and tablets. Moreover, it supports screencasting for smart TVs such as Samsung, LG, and Panasonic, through the help of adaptors. It means you can use any smart TV as long as the TV supports display dongles. On top of this, media like photos, videos, and other visual content are even more evident when connected through dongles. To easily connect Samsung S9 to Samsung TV, check out the step-by-step procedure below.
- Start by connecting the necessary accessories, such as the AllShare Cast Dongle and an HDMI cable.
- After setting up the accessories, connect your TV and phone under the same wireless network.
- Now, select the input port being used by the HDMI cable on your TV, and the indicator should begin to blink red. After that, press “Reset” and the indicator should appear blue.
- Then from the list of devices, select AllShare Cast Wireless Hub and enter the pin.
- With AllShare Cast installed on your phone, click on “Start,” and stream your media content from your mobile device to Samsung TV successfully.
Users can also wirelessly mirror the display of their Samsung Galaxy S9 to any Miracast-capable receiver like a TV, projector, or monitor using Miracast. Everything that is on your device is the one that appears on your TV. Miracast is a wireless standard-like USB device that allows the connection of laptops, tablets, or smartphones like Androids to cast on TVs, PC monitors, or projectors. To cast Samsung S9 to TV, follow the systematic procedures below.
- Plug your Miracast receiver to your TV via HDMI cable and USB cable. Turn on and select HDMI mode on the menu.
- On your phone, swipe to show the pull-down notification bar and tap on “Smart View”. Please search for the Miracast device and tap it to connect.
- Your phone is going to appear on your TV immediately, and you can enjoy your phone screen activities on your TV now.
You can extend your mobile screen to a Samsung TV using Smart View. It allows you to cast Samsung devices to your TV with ease. With this app installed, you are able to listen to music, view photos, and stream locally stored and online media content. In other words, you no longer need to settle for a small smartphone screen to stream games or media. It also allows you to enjoy games installed on your Samsung S9. However, the app only streams content from selected compatible apps. Despite this fact, it remains a valid program, and it works as it is supposed to. To learn how to mirror Samsung S9 to Samsung TV, follow the steps below.
- First, be sure to connect both your Samsung TV and Samsung S9 to the same network. Install Samsung Smart View from the Google Play Store on your phone, then launch it.
- Enable detection by tapping on “Connect to TV.”
- Once your TV name appears on the list, tap it and select “Allow.”
- By now, you are able to select and play the media you want to stream on your TV.
Screen mirroring Samsung S9 to Samsung TV is also accessible using AceThinker Mirror. AceThinker Mirror is a powerful tool loaded with many useful functions to help you with your presentations. With the help of this app, you’re getting much more than just television, as it offers wireless access to your favorite movies, music, and photos stored on your Samsung phone. Furthermore, if you are thinking of demonstrating an app presentation, you can use its pen tool to annotate the mirrored screen and transform it into what is essentially an interactive whiteboard screen. To connect your Samsung phone to your TV, you may need to use a laptop to do so. To get started, you can refer to the guidelines below.
Step1 Connect TV to HDMI
Connect one of the ends of the HDMI cable to your TV. Match the port on your Samsung TV by selecting the input port used by the HDMI cable.
Step2 Install AceThinker Mirror
Now, connect the other end of the HMDI cable to your PC. Next, install AceThinker Mobile Mirror on your PC and launch it. You also need to install its mobile version. Make sure your phone and PC are within the same WiFi network.
Step3 Start the Mirroring Process
With the app installed on your phone, tap the blue “M” button at the bottom of the interface. Select your PC name and then choose “Phone Screen Mirroring.”
Step4 Stream from Larger Screen
Afterward, your phone screen will appear on your PC and your TV at the same time. You are now ready to deliver a presentation or play a media as you wish.
After learning about these practical tools, you are now able to mirror Samsung S9 to Samsung TV with ease. If you are looking for a direct way to do this, you can choose between Smart View and AllShare Cast. However, there are some instances where you can only stream media from the supported apps. However, with AceThinker Mobile Mirror, it mirrors the entire screen of your phone and projects your phone activity in real-time. All in all, if your purpose is to play media, the tools mentioned above are great options. But if you want to multitask and see the activity of your Samsung S9 as it appears on your TV, then choose AceThinker Mobile Mirror.