Android offers a lot of possibilities and provides such versatility to their users. One of these awesome functions is to display an Android screen on PC. This activity usually happens in streaming live gameplays so the users would experience the game on a larger screen. Additionally, it is also important for the business world if they would want to project a PowerPoint presentation using the computer without really uploading it. Moreover, casting a movie that is saved on the phone into the computer would be awesome so it can cater to a bigger audience. Let’s dig into this article to learn how to mirror and display Android screens on PC with these awesome solutions.
The best way to project an Android phone screen to a computer in real-time is by using AceThinker Mirror. This robust screen mirroring app can stream the photos, videos, and audio files saved in your mobile phone to the computer wirelessly. One of the noteworthy and unique features of this software is that it can even control the Android device using the computer. With the help of this, users can send or receive text messages, play videos, and view photos using the computer’s mouse and keyboard. In fact, all of the mentioned activities are feasible, even without touching the Android device. To learn more about this awesome solution, check the steps provided below.
Step1 Download and Install the Software
First, click any of the “Download” buttons located above according to your operating system. Run and follow the installation process to save it completely in your device. After that, launch AceThinker Mirror using your computer. Now, connect the Android phone into the PC using a USB cable. Then, make sure that the USB Debugging option is turned on. After that, wait for a few moments since the mobile client will install and launch automatically into your Android phone.
Step2 Connect both Devices
Before anything else, please make sure that both devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi network. Also, the USB debugging option on the Android phone must be enabled. Now, using the Android phone, tap the blue “M” button to let it scan the computer. Once scanned, tap the computer’s name then select “Phone Screen Mirroring”.
Step3 Start and Stop Mirroring
After that, both devices would automatically mirror each other. Now, the screen that is showing in your Android phone is the exact content projected to the computer. From here, you can start checking files, viewing pictures, or playing movies on a larger computer screen.
One of the most versatile screen mirroring software available today is AirMore. This is a professional mobile phone management app that allows users to organize their media files. Aside from this, it can also display the phone’s call logs and history. Regarding this, it even allows users to get call notifications on PC. So the users would not like to miss any important phone calls. Also, it lets users capture screenshots using the computer and save them into its local storage. Additionally, it features a unique “Reflector” option that allows users to display the Android screen to a computer without using a USB cable. Check the steps below to learn more about AirMore.
- Install the App: First, please make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, using the Android phone, go to the main menu and launch the Google Play Store. From here, go to the search menu then type the name of the app. After that, install AirMore and launch it afterward.
- Access Website: Next, visit this AirMore website using your web browser to get an access to the QR code.
- Connect both Devices: Now get the Android phone and make sure already open the AirMore app. From here, tap “Scan to connect” then use the camera to scan the QR code shown in the website.
- Start and Stop Mirroring: Once connected, go to the computer to click the “Reflector” icon located at the upper-left part of the phone emulator. From here, it will show a new screen reflecting the exact content or image from your Android phone. Now, you can start watching movies or play games, and it will mirror exactly on the browser.
Another screen mirroring application which is exclusive for Android users is MirrorGo. The main function of this app is to cast Android games on a much wider screen seamlessly. Regarding this, users can take screenshots while playing the game in real-time. Also, one of the best things about this app is that it will not require any root access for the Android phone. Additionally, it can also access or check notifications from the most popular messaging apps like Messenger, WhatsApp, and more. Aside from that, it even lets the users type in messages using the computer’s keyboard directly. However, unlike other solutions mentioned here, it will require a USB cable to display the Android screen to PC. To learn how to mirror your Android phone to a computer, check the steps below.
- Install the App: First, click the link provided to get a copy of MirrorGo in PC. Install the software and launch it on your computer. Next, get your Android phone then go to the list of your apps to find and open the Google Play Store. From here, go to the search option then type in “MirrorGo”. Install the app then launch it on your phone once done.
- Connect the Devices: Next, get a USB cable to and plug it in between the phone and computer. Then, wait for a few moments until MirrorGo establish the connection.
- Start and Stop Mirroring: Once the connection is established, the phone’s screen will reflect into the PC automatically. From here, you can start to navigate or control the phone activity using the computer itself.
The next screen mirroring application available for Android smartphones is AirDroid. This app allows users to access any Android phone or tablet from Windows and Mac for free. Additionally, it lets users acquire complete remote access and control of the Android device directly into the PC. Regarding this, it can mirror or cast anything made from the Android phone straight to the PC. One unique function of this app is that it can have access to the phone’s camera wherein they can monitor anything that is captured with it. Finally, it gives users an option to back-up their photos and videos from their phones into a computer. Read the steps below to learn how to use it.
- Install the App: From the Android phone, go to the main app’s list to find and launch the Google Play Store. Then, go to the search menu to type in the name of the app. Install AirDroid into your phone then launch it afterward.
- Scan the QR code: Next, visit this website to access the QR code you need to scan. From the landing page, sign-in your user account to continue. Next, get your Android phone then select “AirDroid Web”. From here, select “Scan QR Code” to open the camera and scan the code shown in the web browser.
- Start and Stop Mirroring: Wait for a few moments until the scan is finished. Once done, it will pair the devices connected. From here, the mirroring process will start as you can see that the phone’s screen is projected into the computer. Now, you can start watching videos or checking your phone’s messages using a bigger screen.
The last Android phone mirroring app on this list is Vysor. Like the other solutions mentioned above, this app also lets users view their Android screen on a computer quickly. Regarding this, users can use Android apps, games, and more. One unique function of this app is that it also lets users share their Android phone’s screen with other devices for remote access. Additionally, users can use the computer’s mouse to navigate through the options of the Android phone. However, some of the fantastic features like mirroring the screen in HD resolution comes with a price. To learn more about this tool, check the steps below.
- Download and Install the App: First, visit this website to download the PC version of Vysor. Then, run the installation process, then launch it afterward. After that, get the Android phone then go to the main menu to launch the Google Play Store. Search Vysor then install it afterward. Once done, launch it into your phone.
- Connect both Devices: Before anything else, make sure that USB Debugging is enabled in the Android phone. Now, connect both devices using a USB cable. Wait for a few moments until it establishes the connection until a prompt will show.
- Start and Stop Mirroring: Next, on the computer, tap the “View” button to start projecting the Android screen into the PC.
Projecting the Android phone screen into a computer has been an easy task today thanks to these fantastic mirroring apps. Now, you can enjoy viewing your photos or watching movies on a larger screen without uploading any file. However, it is still recommended to identify AceThinker Mirror as the best app for this job. Thanks to its robust technology, it features all noteworthy functions to display Android screen to computer quickly. If you have any suggestions, feel free to put a comment below. Thank you!