These days many iOS users are beginning to employ their iPad/iPhone screen monitoring tool for watching movies or even sharing videos and photos with loved ones. For any iPhone user that has Apple TV, doing this will be as straightforward as you can imagine. Nevertheless, for users who would like to connect iPhone to Sharp TV, getting the work accomplished can be difficult if you have no idea how to do it. Interestingly, this guide contains various reliable ways to cast your own iPhone to a Sharp TV without any stress. Read on and figure out which method will be best for you.
AceThinker Mirror is a very reliable tool in this regard. This mirroring application can be used for several purposes, like screen mirroring iPhone to Sharp TV. Hence, if you want to know how you can connect your iPhone to a Sharp TV, then you can count on this tool. To begin with, this software supports mirroring on Android and iOS devices. It is implemented to mirror your smartphone to PC and vice versa though you can equally use it to mirror your smartphone to a smart TV. Besides, this tool can be used to record your smartphone screen activities, have access to game keyboard function, do annotations on-screen in the course of a presentation, and control an android device. This is how to cast your own iPhone to your TV with this very app.
Step 1 Download and Install the App
Download the AceThinker Mirror app and install it on your iPhone as well as Sharp TV. Once installed, start the application on your own iPhone.
Try it for Free
Step 2 Connect iPhone to Sharp TV
From the interface, hit the blue “M” button for detecting your Sharp television. Once it has been detected, tap your Sharp TV’s name.
Step 3 Start the mirroring process
Then from your iOS device, open the Control Center and click the “Screen Mirroring.” From there, locate your Sharp TV name to start mirroring. Your iPhone screen is going to be mirrored onto your Sharp television immediately. You can now enjoy using your iPhone while viewing it on a bigger screen.
iMediaShare is a renowned app that can be used on iPhone screen mirroring to Sharp TV wirelessly. It is compatible with iOS devices that operate in version 6.0 or later versions. Mirroring your own iPhone to a Sharp TV in the absence of an Apple television is possible. Besides, it equally works with game consoles, media boxes, audio systems, and much more. It can also work like a remote for adjusting your playback as well as the volume of media files. It can also automatically detect the device you have connected and play your media contents instantly, or it will let you switch to your preferred media player. To understand more how you can mirror your iPhone to a Sharp TV, observe the guide beneath.
- First, download iMediaShare App and install the software on your iPhone and install it once done.
- Ensure the two devices are on one wireless network.
- Start the application on your own iPhone, and then open a media file you would love to cast on your TV.
- Once completed, select your TV name to begin the process.
It is possible to use Chromecast to connect iPhone to Sharp smart TV. This digital device can plug into your television, allowing you to stream media from online sources to a smart TV or audio machine via any mobile device that is Chromecast enabled. You can also mirror your content to Google Chrome. You can watch your best TV shows as well as movies on your own iPhone or iPad to a big-screen television using Google Home application. Let us know a thing or two about how this can be done.
- Link your Chromecast and iPhone to one Wi-Fi network.
- Download Google Home application onto your iPhone using the App Store as well as install it.
- Connect the Chromecast dongle to the TV via HDMI port. Do not forget to plug the Chromecast charger.
- Start Google Home, select ‘Devices’. Click on ‘Set up’, ‘Continue’.
- You will see a code on the TV and the iPhone. If the code matches, tap “Yes” on the iOS device. Then use your own Google-Account to sign in.
Mirror for Sharp TV
Mirror for Sharp TV by Airbeam is another app that can cast an iPhone to Sharp TV. The developer claims that it is one of the most popular mirroring apps made exclusively for Sharp TVs. One main reason is that it can project the screen in HD quality with no lags. Additionally, it can beam the live video and sound coming from the iPhone into the TV. Furthermore, it can finish the process without the need for any cables. Moreover, this app only costs almost $10.00 and easy-to-use. Follow the steps provided below to know how to use this app.
- Install the AirBeam or Mirror for Sharp TV from the App Store using your iPhone. Launch it once installed.
- Next, make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. After that, let the phone detect the TV.
- Once detected, tap the name of the TV to connect the devices. Finally, place your finger to the bottom part of the iPhone then swipe it up. Select "Screen Recording" then tap "Mirror Sharp TV" to cast the phone display into the TV. Now, the iPhone display is mirrored directly to the Sharp TV.
The last method to mirror iPhone to Sharp TV is by using TV Assist. This iOS app allows users to play videos and audios from their mobile devices on a TV. Additionally, it can also act as a media receiver. Regarding this function, users can get photos or videos from their friends as long as they have the app too. Furthermore, it has a robust recording feature that helps users capture anything that is showing on their screen. Aside from that, it supports different TV brands like Samsung, LG, Panasonic, and more. Let us check the steps below to learn more about this app.
- First, using your iPhone, launch the App Store and then search for TV Assist. From the app page, tap the "Get" button and once installed, launch the app on your phone.
- Then, make sure that the phone and TV are connected under the same Wi-Fi network. Let the phone detect the name of the TV. Once detected, tap the name of the TV to connect it.
- Now the phone display is projected exactly to the Sharp TV. To play videos, open the "Photos" app to browse and select any clip you want. Finally, you can enjoy watching the video in a larger screen.
If you are still uncertain about a suitable method, see things this way. The tools mentioned above aids you in casting your iPhone to a Sharp television wirelessly. AceThinker Mirror will be a fantastic option that works without any Chromecast or hardware device. It is free; it has other functionalities like screen recording that makes it more suitable.