There are several ways to go about mirroring an Android phone screen to a bigger screen. With a mirroring application, you’ll be able to cast Android to Windows 10There are several ways to go about mirroring an Android phone screen to a bigger screen. With a mirroring application, you’ll be able to cast Android to Windows 10. It also allows you to access and control the Android device through your computer using your keyboard, mouse, and touch display. It means you can text, play games, launch apps, stream videos, and do so much more through your computer. Screen mirroring is basically when you connect your devices to the same network or a network. This is possible by the streaming device. It allows you to display the small screen of a phone on a large screen, such as a computer. Here are the best ways to project Android to Windows 10.
AceThinker Mirror is one of the most versatile screen mirroring apps around. It has a plethora of features. It works across any mobile device running Android and iOS and works perfectly on computers running Windows or Mac. It makes it simple to display an Android phone screen on a bigger screen. On top of all of that, the tool lets you control your phone through your keyboard and mouse. That’s just a glimpse of what this app is capable of. Try it out for yourself to see the full potential by following these steps to mirror an Android screen on Windows 10;
Step1 Download and install the software
Download the program on your computer first. Make sure to select the right platform to use it on your Windows 10 computer. Install AceThinker Mirror on your desktop computer when the download is complete.
Step2 Connect Android and Windows 10 PC
Click the blue M icon at the bottom part of the app and choose your computer from the list of devices. Then click on “Phone Screen Mirroring” and then “Start Now”. After you successfully connect the devices, you can start displaying your games and media through Windows 10.
Step3 Utilize features
If you want to maximize the application more than just mirror your Android screen, you can utilize the functions from the right portion of the interface. From there you are can enter Fullscreen if you want to watch movie from your phone to your PC. Also you can capture some videos on your phone and save it on your computer using the app’s screen recording feature.
If you need a good alternative, then you should consider downloading and using TeamViewer to project Android to Windows 10 easily. Much like with the first tool, it lets you mirror Android and iOS screens easily. You can get quick access to your mobile content, such as apps, photos, and videos. Outside of this, it helps you to transfer data too because it lets you move files between devices. You can mirror your phone screen and transfer files at the same time through TeamViewer. Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to use TeamViewer.
How to use TeamViewer
- Install the TeamViewer program on Windows 10 and launch the application. Navigate through its official page and get the installer from there.
- Download and install TeamViewer through the Google Play Store on Android.
- Launch the app on both devices. Type the ID from your phone on to the desktop program.
- Click on “Connect” and allow the apps to work on your phone. This should display your phone screen on the computer.
MiraCast is a popular technology for wireless screen mirroring for phones. The program needs the anniversary update or higher version of Windows 10 and an Android phone that supports Miracast. Miracast is a good choice for anyone who wants to cast their phone screen to another device or project, such as for apps, photos, videos, and presentations. Miracast saves users plenty of time and effort by handling everything wirelessly without cables. It doesn’t even require a wireless connection to mirror Android screen to Windows 10. Here’s how to use Miracast with your phone;
How to use TeamViewer
- Open the Start menu on your computer and type “Connect” into the search box.
- Click and launch Connect with a “Trusted Windows Store App”.
- After the app sets up, tap “Cast” on your Android.
- Choose the name of your computer to connect.
Mobizen is another good app for connecting phones and computers. It is packed full of features to assist you with giving presentations, playing games, and viewing media. It allows you to capture the screen while accessing media. You could create a walkthrough or how-to demonstration for apps and games with it. You can also use it to watch and download online videos for viewing offline. You don’t need to bother downloading later and waiting for it to finish. Learn more about how to project Android to Windows 10 with this guide;
Quick steps to use Mobizen
- Search for Mobizen through your computer.
- Click on the “Mirroring PC Version” from the official website to download the application to your computer. Click on the setup file to install the application and launch it.
- Open up Google Play and download the app from the store. Launch the app and create an account and sign in on your desktop computer.
- You should now have the option to cast your phone screen to your Windows 10 computer.
Reflector 3 is another solid option for displaying an Android device on Windows 10. Reflector 3 is the third version of the program. It includes upgrades to user experience, performance advances, and new features. The third version of the app supports connections from AirPlay, Google Cast, and Miracast. As well as all the new features, the application is modified with a brand new interface to cast Android to Windows 10 easier than other versions of the app. Here are the simple steps to mirror your Android device.
Brief Instructions to use Reflector 3
- First, you need to go to the web page of Reflector 3 and have the app installed on your computer. Also, you must download the Android version of the app from the Play Store. Search for the exact name of the app and click the “Install” to get its mobile version.
- Connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the “Menu” on the Android app.
- Tap “Cast Screen/Audio” and tap the name of the Windows 10 computer to cast the Android device on your computer.
These tools can help you to mirror your Android device to Windows 10 via the internet. All of these apps also have different features and capabilities to improve the mirroring experience and make them more convenient. AceThinker Mirror is one of the best apps around to mirror Android screen. It offers all the functions you need to mirror Android to Windows 10 effectively.