Nowadays, a lot of people are getting hooked with Apple devices. As much as possible, most of the Apple fanatics always want the latest gadget. Not only the Apple device itself but also its features that you can use in your everyday life. A lot of apps and tools are already out in the market to support your iOS needs. One of these tools is the iOS screen recording tool. Whether for sales reporting or product presentation, getting the best iOS screen recorder will help to make the final work look better. Here we have introduced 3 of the best iOS recorders you can use to record anything on your iPhone or iPad screen with high quality.
First on our list is the AceThinker Mirror. From the name itself, AceThinker Mirror can mirror and share whatever it is on your iOS screen to your desktop or computer. AceThinker Mirror is a very user-friendly tool. It has a clean interface that looks literally like an iOS device. In case you need to capture a screenshot or record your iOS screen, Acethinker Mirror provides a screen-cast feature that lets you Record iOS screen. It also offers a Whiteboard function that allows you to add lines and to highlight some important parts. The following is its easy steps to know how to record an iOS screen.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Connect Device
First, download AceThinker Mirror with one of our download buttons. Then install the app by following the set-up wizard. After that, launch it to take you to its main interface. Next, make sure that your iOS device and your computer are on the same Wi-Fi network and connect your iOS device to your PC following the guidelines.
Step 2 Start Recording
Next, once successfully connected, you can now start recording your iOS screen. Start the recording process by clicking on the "Record" button, located on the right side of the screen. You can record all that is happening on your iOS screen on a full-screen.
Step 3 Play the Recorded File
Lastly, when you are done with the recording, click on the "Stop" button. It is the red-squared button located on top of your screen. Then, open the folder where the recorded screen is saved and play.
Next on the list is Record It!. For an iOs device user, this application is considered one of the reliable iOS screen recorder. For the first time you visit this app, you will feel happy with its pick interface. You will be able to adjust the resolution and the quality of your record output from the top. It also has a "Face Cam" function that allows you to react on any YouTube video. It also has a "Commentary" function that will enable you to add voice-over to your recordings. And from the bottom most of its main interface, you will see "My Recordings" panel wherein all your screen record outputs are saved. Check the steps provided below to know how to record the iOS screen using Record It!
- First, install the app from the App Store.
- Next, when Record It! is installed, open the app.
- After that, tap on the recording button. It is the big red circle in the middle of the interface. It will then take you to the next page to remind you that everything on your screen, including notifications, will be recorded. But, you can turn on "Do Not Disturb" on your iOS device "Settings" to prevent unexpected notifications.
- After that, tap on "Start Broadcast." A three-second countdown timer will show, and it will start the recording process.
- Lastly, when you are finished with your recording, tap on the "Stop Broadcast" button. Then go back to the main interface and tap n "My Recordings" panel to play your recorded file.
And last but not least, is RECGO. This app is another iOS screen recorder that iOS devotees rely upon. When you first visit this app, you will see an immaculate interface. It only has the resolution and quality panels where you can adjust your desired recording output. It also has the tutorial section on how to record a screen. You will also notice the "My Recordings" title from the topmost part of its main interface. This app is making it easy for you to see and search for all your recordings. Aside from that, RECGO also has editing features like adding stickers, cutting unnecessary content, and others to modify your recording. The only disappointing about this app is its ads that you can avoid easily by one tap. Hence, RECGO is still considered as one of the iOS screen recorders that you can use. Below are its easy steps on how to use RECGO.
- First, install the app from the App Store.
- Next, once RECGO is installed, open the app.
- After that, if you see the "Start Recording" button, tap on it. It will then take you to the next page, where you will be given a reminder that everything from your screen will be recorded. Even notifications, but you don't have to worry because you can turn on "Do Not Disturb" on your device "Settings" to avoid unexpected announcements.
- Then, tap on "Start Broadcast." A three-second countdown timer will appear, then it will start the recording process.
- Finally, when you are done with your recording, tap on the "Stop Broadcast" button. Then go back to the main interface and edit your recorded file to your desired output and play.