As the influence of technology continues, there are many activities you can do in different platforms. You can create a video, such as a copy of your gameplay achievement, video meeting, tutorials, and more. People also look for more where they can record all the tasks that they do when they use their computers and record all the important conversations. Therefore, they ask for screen recorders that are really convenient to use. If you are using a Mac computer, you may look for a Mac screen recorder with audio As the influence of technology continues, there are many activities you can do in different platforms. You can create a video, such as a copy of your gameplay achievement, video meeting, tutorials, and more. People also look for more where they can record all the tasks that they do when they use their computers and record all the important conversations. Therefore, they ask for screen recorders that are really convenient to use. If you are using a Mac computer, you may look for a Mac screen recorder with audio to record your Mac screen along with the sound. Now just refer to the tools below as we put together the list of the best screen captures with audio for Mac. Each brings unique features that can help you in experiencing the most out of screen recording.
Acethinker Screen Grabbe Pro Mac
To record screen on Mac with sound, AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro Mac can be your first option. You can capture video tutorials, games, demonstrations and so on. It records video and audio simultaneously. This tool can annotate your video in real time by adding some text, highlights, arrows and more. One more interesting aspect of this screen and sound recording program is that you can schedule your recordings at any time and let it record your computer screen automatically at the time you set. The screencast can be saved in a number of formats, including MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, 3GP etc. After the recording, you can upload the video to YouTube or an FTP server using the provided video uploader. Below are the steps on how to use the program.
Step1 Download and Install the Application
Get the Acethinker Screen Grabber Pro for Mac by clicking the button below and install it to continue. As you see, the Windows version is also available, which is well compatible with all popular Windows systems.
Try It Free
Step2 Configure then Start the Recording
On the main interface, click the “Volume Control” icon to choose the audio input source before you start capturing the screen with audio on Mac. You can choose to enable the system sound, microphone, both, or none. Prior the recording, click the “Crop” button to customize the capture region. You can also set the recording area in full-screen by clicking the “Computer” icon from the floating toolbar. After that, tap the “Rec” button to initiate the recording process.
Step3 Finish and Preview the Recording
Click the “Stop” button if you’re satisfied with the recording and want to finish it. The video will then be saved to the local hard drive you have set. It will also be listed in the main interface of the app. This will help you to have a preview of your recorded files.
- It also has a built-in feature for taking screenshots
- It has a “Task Sceduler” that allows you to record your screen even when you are not in front of your computer.
- It gives you the opportunity to upload the recorded files on YouTube, Google Drive, etc.
- It does not have editing tools for trimming videos, put animations, add visual effects, and more
Movavi Screen Recorder for Mac
Movavi Screen Capture Mac version is another great Mac screen recorder with audio you can consider when you need to record screen along with audio on Mac. Movavi Screen Capture is one of the most convenient screen recorders with audio that is available on Windows and Mac systems. Because it has high-quality features that can record video calls, online tutorial, videos, internet radio, and remove music from videos. This tool is also reliable for taking screenshots. Same with the other tools, this software lets you have a preview of your recording. It allows you to delete your unwanted part of the video with its built-in editor. Learn how to use the Movavi Screen Capture with the help of the steps given below.
How to Use Movavi Screen Recorder
- Visit the Movavi Screen Capture official site to download the program. Then install it on your Mac computer. Wait until the program is launched.
- After downloading and launching the app on your Mac computer, you can adjust the source of the audio that is going to be recorded.
- You can choosing whether to use the system sound, microphone or both on the recording toolbar.
- To customize the capture area, press the “Capture” icon to see the modes available such as full screen, region and more. You can also adjust each vertex of the capture area.
- Once the recording region is set up, click the red “Circle” button. Then the recording will begin automatically after a countdown of 3.
- To stop the recording, click the “Red Square” button at the top of the recording area or simply click the “Stop” button in the floating toolbar.
- Once finished with the recording, another pop-up window will appear on your screen that offers you various video formats such as MP3, MP4, WMV, MOV, and more.
- After you selected the format that you want, click the “Save” button. To see a quick preview, from the interface of the tool, click the recorded file. Then the preview will start.
- Movavi Screen Capture has a built-in editor that can help in creating professional-quality videos.
- It is also compatible with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
- It gives a 7 day free trial for you.
- You cannot upload the recorded files to different video sharing websites.
Snagit for Mac
The last recommended screen capture with audio for Mac is Snagit, which is known for its ability to screen recording and taking screenshots. It has its very own built-in powerful editing program like adding text, arrows, shapes, and effects. With the auto-fill tool, you will be able to select certain elements in an image and move them around or remove them. The latest version of Snagit has the ability to animate GIF functionality which lets you create GIFs from the videos you have captured. This tool is not for free. You need to purchase this program, but considering its comprehensive set of tools and flexibility, it is a sum worth investing. Follow the steps provided to start using the app.
How to Use Snagit
- To install the software, you need to visit the Snagit site and download it on your computer.
- From here, click the “Capture” button to show the other pop-up window for you to choose whether you will take screenshots or record a video.
- After you decided what you will do, configure the audio source. For the 15-days free trial, it is not allowed to use the system sound.
- However, you can still record the sound using the built-in microphone of the app.
- Once the audio source is configured, customize the capture region by dragging each vertex of the capture frame according to the size that you preferred.
- Then hit the white “Circle” button to start the recording process.
- While recording, you can pause and resume the recording anytime. When you are finished with the recording, click the white “Square” icon to stop the recording.
- Then the file will be transferred to the Snagit editor where you can edit your recorded video.
- If you want to edit the video after the recording, this tool has a built-in editor for you to trim the unnecessary part of the recording.
- The use the “Share” menu to save the video or upload it to different video sharing sites.
- Quick access toolbar
- Multiple files converter
- It offers a 15-day free trial
- Lacks video editing tools
- Can be a bit expensive for other people
QuickTime Player serves as the default media player for Mac devices. But it can also be used to record screen on Mac. This tool has an intuitive interface that helps the users to accomplish their recording without any trouble. In addition, it allows the users to record gameplay, footages, makes tutorials. Read the steps below on how to use QuickTime Player.
How to Use QuickTime Player
- Open the program and go to the “File” menu at the top left of your screen and select “New Screen Recording” option.
- Click on the down-arrow beside the recorder button to choose the audio source. You can choose to enable the microphone, audio device or none.
- Click the circle “Record” button as shown below. You can customize your capture are in a region or full-screen.
- Once done with the recording, simply hit the same “Rec” button and your video file will be saved in MOV format on your Mac system.
- QuickTime Player can be use on both online and desktop.
- It provides an easy video editing.
- It requires a streaming server to host the download.
Screen recording with audio on Mac becomes so easy to accomplish with the use of the tools given above and now it is just up to you which one you will choose to have the most out of your recording experience. In addition, if you are looking for a comprehensive offline solution, we recommend you to try the AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro Mac as one of the best Mac screen and audio recorder. In case you own a Mac computer and you find out another tool that is useful for this situation, just leave a comment. Any suggestions will be a great help.