EzVid is a great screen recording solution that lets you capture any ongoing activity that is being done on the display of your computer, with optional inclusion of internal or external audio. Due to its ease of use, EzVid has been in the mind of many people and has been enjoying popularity by many fans, however some people can experience some emerging issues with the program, such as the lack of compatibility with their device that sometimes can make the program lag during the recording or slow down the processes while it is running. Therefore many people look for suitable alternatives that are able to be similarly comprehensive and powerful, and therefore substitute for EzVid. In this article, you can learn about the best 5 solutions that could be suitable alternatives.
AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is not only the first solution that is a recommended EzVid alternative, but it is possibly one of the best as it is able to offer similar comprehensive features while the software is highly optimized so it doesn’t slow down other background processes and can contribute to a recording without lags of any sort of activity. With its user-friendly setup, newbies, as well as professionals, can enjoy its interface, and its special scheduler function can help you do a distant recording that is unlike the case of other solutions. Just start recording in the way you wish and use the real-time editor to turn your recording directly into a professional masterpiece. Check out the program in great details by following the steps below:
Step1 Download and Install the Tool
As the first step of the preparation, you need to utilize the shortcut button shown below to download and install the tool. Follow the setup wizard and wait until the program is launched.
Try It Free
Step2 Configure the Audio Source and Start Recording
After the program is installed, choose the audio source by clicking the “Volume” icon to see all the options. You can choose to enable the system sound, microphone or both. When you are done setting the audio input, just drag a region on your screen to customize the capture area. Click on the “OK” button and the recording will start automatically.
Step3 Annotate and Stop Recording
With the built-in editing feature of this tool, you can do real-time annotation during the process that will enhance the recording. Simply use the “Pen” icon to add shapes, arrows, texts, and highlights. Then, hit the red “Square” button if you want to stop the recording. Once the recorded file is done, it will be automatically saved on your computer’s hard drive, it will be listed on the main interface of the tool as well. Click the “Recorded file” from the main interface lists to have a preview of your recording.
QuickTime Player is a player that has a multitude of features that makes it a very popular player for all sorts of videos, but little is it known that it has a feature for screen recording that comes default on Mac devices, and which makes it possible for it to serve as a great alternative to EzVid due to its compatibility and professional features. It is able to include both system and microphone based audio capturing and it gives a large selection of modification tools, such as rotating, flipping and trimming, that can give a comprehensive enhancement to your beautiful creation. In case you decide on having a deeper look at this tool, refer here.
Record Screen using QuickTime Player
- When you open the application, navigate directly to the top and select File > New Screen Recording where the awaited feature will instantly pop up for you to set the further details.
- Whenever you have the recording toolbar ready for your usage, just set everything regarding the adjustable options before the capturing.
- For the audio choose the microphone if you wish to have comments, or select everything according to your preferences.
- When you are ready with everything that is set, hit the Record button to commence capturing.
- Then wait until the screen is getting captured, so you can from that point continue doing your chosen activity on your computer so that everything will be recorded in the meantime.
Jing is considered to be a simple yet powerful solution that is beloved by many people do to that it is able to offer multiple interesting functions for its users, including 3 main functions that worth to be noted. The first is the options bar, while the capture interface is able to take a recording of anything which you wish, and the third shows the capture history together with any activities that are recorded. This tool also comes with online memory place of 2GB that can be used to have cloud saving of your creations, that will surely come handy when you wish to open your things from different devices. If you wonder how you can create a screencast that is identical or better than EzVid with Jing, then here you are given a complete guide.
How to use Jing as Alternative to Ezvid
- Firstly you are advised that you need to download and install Jing from the official site before anything can be started.
- Once you have the tool installed, a yellow Jing sun will appear that you can press, and from which you can open the Capture window with the respective button.
- When you are ready to do the recording, you can specify what exact area on your display you wish to have all the ongoing activities recorded from. This generally can be set just directly before the capturing is started.
- From this point all you need is to click the “Capture Video” button and after the countdown is over you can start the eventual recording.
- After you begin having the creation of your movie, while it is being created you can enhance the demonstration and according to the preset audio options you are able to have your mic and give audio comments and additional improvements to the real-time recorded movie.
Snagit is a very interesting EzVid alternative option that can be used for a similar recording process that includes the capturing, in addition to the editing of the recording in order to create a high-quality movie as eventual output. This tool has a load of great features which makes recording easy and simple but in the meantime comprehensive that can be used by even more newbie members of the recording group without any former knowledge and more serious tutorial. In case you are interested in having a great capturing experience, you can definitely have a look at this tool and enhance your creation within no time. Check below in case you have developed an interest in this great tool.
How to use Snagit
- First of all, you have to download the program from its official site and finish the installation. Then inside the tool you can decide on the most suitable option for you, no matter whether it is screencast or screenshot, from the ones offered by the program.
- Next, choose to capture and hit the Record button so the process begins.
- After pressing the red button, the regional view comes up where you must highlight the part of the display that is the most suitable to include your activity.
- Then you can just start the recording so the activity inside this area will be the one that is recorded as long as you don’t press the Stop button that will finalize the process and saves your new creation.
In case you are looking for a high-quality alternative to EzVid, you can consider ScreenFlow that proposes a suitable amount of featured and personalized way of screen recording for most of the people, which thereby makes it as a considerable option to choose. You are able to do the simultaneous recording with the tool that includes both the audio and the microphone capturing during the process, which can further be enhanced with applying a timer that can make it possible to distantly control the recording with just setting the duration as of the capturing for automatic turning off. This program is a great partner for most people who consider recording, to which here are some guidelines to consider.
- The first step you should be doing is to get the program from its main website. When the program is downloaded, take a quick installation and then you shall go inside its interface where you can perceive the small size cam icon on the toolbar that goes for the initiation of the capturing.
- Before recording starts, you are advised to set the preferences both for the visual video and audio options.
- When you have the cam icon pressed, the countdown comes up and once the recording start you can do all sorts of activity on your screen that will be all captured within the set frame.
- Do your recording and in the meantime do all the relevant activities and in case your tool is all going to be recorded.
- When it is all done, just save simply everything at all can be edited in the editing suite of the tool conveniently.