WhatsApp is among the best applications released so far by both the Apple iTunes store and the Google Play Store. It was originally launched as a texting app but later evolved into a complete communications package that offers texting, multimedia file sharing, audio calling, and even video calling. Every smartphone user makes use of this app on a regular basis. When it comes to recording the video calls made using WhatsApp, the app does not offer any built-in features. Lucky for us, there are several third-party apps available on the market that allow us to record WhatsApp callsWhatsApp is among the best applications released so far by both the Apple iTunes store and the Google Play Store. It was originally launched as a texting app but later evolved into a complete communications package that offers texting, multimedia file sharing, audio calling, and even video calling. Every smartphone user makes use of this app on a regular basis. When it comes to recording the video calls made using WhatsApp, the app does not offer any built-in features. Lucky for us, there are several third-party apps available on the market that allow us to record WhatsApp calls on iPhone and Android-powered smartphones. A few details on some of the most popular apps in this regard are given below for your convenience and understanding.
iOS Mirror is a reliable app to record your WhatsApp calls on your iOS device. It allows you to record not only the audio of your recording, but also allows you to record the on-going screen activity of your phone. Therefore, if you like to take a record of your video call or just the audio call conversation, iOS Mirror is the right tool for you. Aside from the screen and audio recording of the tool, it also comes with a screenshot feature that enables you to capture the important current screen of your phone in just a click on your mouse. Furthermore, when streaming movies, you can use its fullscreen mode feature for a much better streaming experience. This way you won’t settle on the smartphone screen size and enjoy watching video contents from a wider screen. See the steps below to learn how to use iOS Mirror to record WhatsApp calls.
Step1 Download and install iOS MirrorFirst off, make a fresh download of iOS Mirror by clicking on one of the download buttons present below. Of course you need to select the platform that suits your computer operating system. Open the installer and follow the set up wizard to install the program properly. Launch the program on your computer afterwards.
Step2 Link iOS device and PC to the same networkNext, you have to make sure your iOS device and computer are linked to the same internet connection in order for the tool to work. Now access your control center and navigate to “Screen Mirroring”. From this interface, you should see a list of nearby iOS Mirror devices. One of which is your computer, select your computer name and then your computer should start mirroring your iOS device.
Step3 Make a call and start recordingNow you can start making or answering calls. Then, while the call is on-going click the record icon from the set of tools given at the right part interface of the app. When you click the same icon, the recording will stop and will automatically save the recording as video on your local folder.
AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder is a high-end screen recording software application designed to record WhatsApp calls on iPhone. It offers a variety of different kinds of features that allow users to record WhatsApp conversations easily. The application was developed for iOS users, and it can be easily used on different devices powered by iOS, including iPhones, iPods, and iPads. If you are interested in recording WhatsApp calls with the AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder, download it and follow the steps below:
Try It Free
Step1 Connect your devices and configure optionsFirstly, you need to ensure that your smartphone and your computer are connected to the same network. Open the application and configure the output folder, audio input, format, display, video quality, and so on.
Step2 Establish connection via AirPlayOnce you set the options, you can connect the smartphone to the computer using the AirPlay feature in the control center. Upon the establishment of the connection, you will see a mirrored screen.
Step3 Use WhatsAppNow you can open WhatsApp on your smartphone and initiate a video call. To record WhatsApp calls, hit the red button on the upper left side of the screen. After finishing the call, press the stop button, and find your recorded video in the selected output folder.
Messenger Call Recorder is yet another high-end application that allows you to record WhatsApp conversations easily and conveniently. This application records every one of your WhatsApp calls automatically. To play or share them, check out the history screen. Messenger Call Recorder also offers many other additional features as well, including configuring the contacts that you want to record, modifying in the audio sources and output formats, automatically deleting the history according to your preferences. It is also compatible with the majority of the devices available on the market and offers auto or manual call recording, among other features. The best part about this application is that it is available for free. All you need to do is to download and install it onto your device, and you are good to go.
- Step 1: From your phone’s main menu, browse and launch the Google Play Store to install the Messenger Call Recorder app.
- Step 2: Configure the app’s permission by tapping “Enable Now”. You also have the option to set it manually by going to “Accessibility” and turn on Messenger Call Recorder.
- Step 3: Next, start your WhatsApp call then the app will record all of the conversation that will be listed and found in the recording’s section.
- Step 4: Once you recorded the call, you also have the option to share it if you wish. You can long tap on the selected recording then press the “Share” icon. From here, choose the platform wherein you want to share the recording.
Real Call Recorder is yet another Android-based WhatsApp chat recorder designed to carry out WhatsApp video recording. It is a high-end application that offers a variety of features for recording WhatsApp conversations. If you are looking for an application that allows you to automatically record all the calls made using WhatsApp, getting your hands on Real Call Recorder is a great choice. One of the best features offered by this application is its high level of security and privacy. This application makes sure that your recordings are not accessible to anyone other than you.
To get the best voice quality for WhatsApp call recordings, the best course of action is to make sure that the settings are properly configured according to the device that is being used. Otherwise, there is a good chance that the audio quality might be inferior to what you anticipated.
In case you think this solution fits you, check the steps below about how to record WhatsApp calls using Real Call Recorder.
- Step 1: Go to the main app’s list then access the Google Play Store then install the Real Call Recorder. Once installed, launch the app afterward.
- Step 2: Once the app is launched, it will automatically go in your background and record whenever a WhatsApp video call in progress. Regarding this, you have to start the call and let the app record it for you.
- Step 3: Finish the WhatsApp call then the recording will also end. The recording is saved automatically and you can find it from the recording list.
Cube Call Recorder ACR is also an all-in-one call recorder app available to install for Android devices. This mobile app allows users to record any incoming and outgoing phone calls quickly. Aside from that, it can also record calls from various video calling applications including WhatsApp. The primary function of Cube Call Recorder ACR is to record all calls and conversations into the best quality possible. Additionally, this app features a user-friendly interface that it can automatically record each call the moment it starts. Lastly, it has the option to create a list of contacts users want to automatically record.
- Step 1: Launch the Google Play Store by going to your phone’s main menu. Next, type in the app’s name then select it from the list of results. After that, tap “Install” to save the app into your phone. Launch the app once it is installed.
- Step 2: Make the WhatsApp call then tap the purple microphone icon to record the call automatically. Once the conversation is done, tap again the icon to stop and save the recording.
The last on the list of WhatsApp call recorder is the new and default Screen Recording Feature for iOS devices. This new feature is available for iOS devices with software version of iOS11 and later. Additionally, this feature does not need any jailbreaking and it is for free. The best thing the feature since it is already installed in the phone, users don’t need to update or download anything to use it. Aside from that, it lets users to record any part of your screen activity along with its audio. Here are the steps on how to activate this new screen recording feature for capturing WhatsApp calls.
- Step 1. First, open the “Settings” of your phone. From here, tap and access these options: Control Center > Customize, then tap the “Plus” icon beside “Screen Recording”.
- Step 2: Next, from the bottom part of your screen, swipe up to access the Control Center. Then, tap the “Record” icon followed by the “Microphone” to record the WhatsApp video call.
- Step 3: Once you’re done with the conversation, swipe your finger up again from the bottom part of the screen to access “Control Center”. Tap the “Stop” button to save the recording.
Keeping in mind all the points shared above, it seems that several different WhatsApp chat recorders can be used to record WhatsApp conversations on different kinds of devices. If you are looking to record WhatsApp calls on iPhone, you might want to check out the Ace Thinker Screen Grabber Pro for iPhone or make use of different tweaks offered by Cydia. If you have an Android-powered device, you can make use of many different applications like WhatsApp Call Recorder, Messenger Call Recorder, or Real Call Recorder.
If you know any other WhatsApp call recorder that is not listed in this post, please share it with us by leaving a comment below. Thank you!