WeChat is one of the most popular mobile applications for chatting with friends and members of your family. Apart from traditional text and voice messaging features, WeChat also supports a great feature in video calling that enables people to have a face to face talk. With these calls ranging from a couple of seconds to a long time, it would be great to be able to record WeChat video callsWeChat is one of the most popular mobile applications for chatting with friends and members of your family. Apart from traditional text and voice messaging features, WeChat also supports a great feature in video calling that enables people to have a face to face talk. With these calls ranging from a couple of seconds to a long time, it would be great to be able to record WeChat video calls and look back on them. This would be beneficial if someone is giving you instructions to do something or if you wish to save the call as a great memory you can look back on. Although this can be fun, it’s sometimes not an easy task. In this article we can show you the best applications to be able to do this so you can record WeChat video calls on your iPhone or iPad.
AceThinker Mirror is a worth measuring tool to record iOS WeChat Call on your PC easily. With its easy and simple user-interface, recording your WeChat, WhatsApp, or Viber video call is just click away. You can easily find the tools of the app as soon as you connect your phone to PC. Then record everything from your smartphone including video calls, online videos playing on your phone screen, your gameplay stream and so much more. And note that, it can record the audio and screen activity of your phone simultaneously. During the call, the tool will let you draw figures using its annotation feature. On the other hand, if you have something important to capture on your current screen, the tool comes with a screenshot function that enables you take a snapshot of your smartphone screen in just a snap. So, without further delay, here’s a simple guide on how to use iOS Mirror to record WeChat Video call.
Step1 Download and install the app
Get started by downloading iOS Mirror on your PC. Select the right platform for your PC and click the download button button below. Install and launch the program once the download is complete.
Try It Free
Step2 Connect your phone to PC
Next connect your phone to PC wirelessly. To do so, make sure to connect your PC to a network same with your iOS device first. Then, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access the control center. Select “Screen Mirroring” and then look for the name of your computer from the screen mirroring detect tab. Once you spot your computer, tap it and your phone screen will be shown on the monitor of your computer indicating that phone and PC are connected successfully.
Step3 Record the WeChat video call
Finally, record your WeChat video call. From the set of tools located at the right-hand side interface, click the record icon below the camera icon to start recording. In the middle of the recording, you can take screenshots or do some annotations according to your liking. If you wish to stop the recording, simply click the red square button. To check the video, click the “Open Folder” option and you will be directed to the folder where all videos and screenshots are being saved.
iPhone Screen Recorder is one of the best pieces of recording software that lets you record anything on your iPhone/iPad. This includes such things as gameplay, videos and WeChat calls which is what we are looking to do here. One great feature is that you can do this wirelessly through the AirPlay function. Once you’ve established a successful connection, you can be able to see your iPhone/iPad on your computer. Your mobile phone gets completely synced with your computer in real time and you can watch any videos or movies in your iPhone/iPad on your computer. You can also sync music, videos, documents and images from their iPhone/iPad to their computer and enjoy it with sound on their system. It can also acts as a WeChat voice recorder as you can capture only the audio. Below are the steps to use this program for your convenience:
Step1 Download and install the program
You are able to start downloading the AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder tool to your computer in the easiest way via the button which you can find below the end of this step. When you are done with the downloading, you can install it in a simple manner on your desktop or laptop to get it ready for your recording. In addition as this tool is used to create and maintain connection among your two devices for projecting the screen, it is also important to download the related application onto your iPhone before starting the screencasting process.
Try It Free
Step2 Connect the devices
Once the application on your phone and the program on your computer are installed, you can establish the connection between the two devices. This is directly accessed in a wireless way through the AirPlay function while you have your iPhone and PC under the same Wi-Fi coverage.
Step3 Perform the recording
Once the connection is established, the activity which you are going to do on your iPhone screen will be all casted real-time onto the display of your laptop via the application, where you are able to record all the casted activities directly. At this point, you can start your WeChat video call on your phone with a more convenient process than on your computer, and afterwards with a single click, you can start capturing the iPhone/iPad WeChat video call on PC/Mac.
NOTE: Once the recording is completed, you can save the video file in the desired folder in the chosen format. And then you can share it with friends and family or post it on popular social media channels like YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook.
AirShou is also one of the top WeChat video recorders that allows you to record video call in WeChat on your iPhone/iPad. However, the AirShou app is not available in the App store and to install it in your iPhone/iPad, you need to first install Emu4iOS app from the App Store. You can use your Facebook account to login in into the AirShou app and start recording all your favorite videos, gameplay and all activities on your iPhone, including the WeChat video calls. In case you would like to learn more about how to use this app in a detailed way, check our guide below:
Steps on using AirShou:
- In case you decided to go with AirShou to fulfil you recording needs.
- You can refer to the aforementioned download and installation methods as this program is fairly unique and requires a bit more effort for its installation than other alternatives.
- Once this has been installed there should be two options available on the main page.
- One is to start broadcasting which allows you to broadcast from your phone.
- The other is to start recording which is what is needed.
- Use the start recording button to record all your activities on your iPhone.
- You can also configure options like setting the required resolution, needed framerate and video output format.
- Furthermore it is important to note that because AirShou operates via simulating that there is an AirPlay Mirroring connection, firstly it is important to get connected to a Wi-Fi networkto have it be ready.
- Once you recorded every activity you wished to be in the video, that is, you included the WeChat video call from the beginning to its end, you can afterwards finalize the recording and you can also view the recorded videos right away in your iPhone.
iRec is another great iOS WeChat recorder that can record all your WeChat videos in high quality. Once again, this is a program that doesn’t require you to jailbreak your Apple device in order to use it. The app is free to install and also allows you to record your microphone while recording the video. There are also settings provided in the application to configure the video output format, bitrate, fps and other settings required to produce a high quality video. The biggest disadvantage of this is that it is not available to download in the App store. The only way to get iRec is to connect your device to the PC and install Cydia Impactor first. Through this, you are able to installed iRec on your device. It is completely free to download but it has a rather complicated installation process which will be a lot harder for someone who isn’t computer literate. When you decide on recording your iPhone screen together with your WeChat video call via iRec, you can have a look a these steps for convenient use:
Guidelines for iRec:
- Firstly you need to download and install this tool with the help of the detailed installation guide through its official website.
- Afterwards, simply open up the progrem, where you can see a screen with the title “New Recording.”
- Before starting the recording process, at this point you need to name your recording, and afterwards just click on the ‘Start Recording’ button to begin your recording.
- When you start recording, it will put you on the app page of where you opened iRec from, so here you can go wherever you wish to go on your iPhone to find and open the app which you want to record.
- At this point, open the WeChat app and start your video call, and continue to use iRec until the end of your call.
- Once your WeChat video call has ended, you have to manually open iRec and end the recording from the application itself.
- Therefore when you enter the app again, you can see that the “Start Recording” button has changed into “Stop Recording”, which you can simply press in order to end your recording.
- Afterwards, there will be a short time while the program processes the newly generated data and then you can find your new video in the Recordings tab.
Super Screen Recorder for Android is the best recorder for those who fancy easy interface. Pausing and resuming a recording on this app are easy and you can even hide its icon. There is no watermark by default but you can enable its feature if you want to. It’s completely free but has in-app purchases and ads.
Key Features of Super Screen Recorder
- Excellent video editing features
- No time limit for recordings
- Does not require a rooted device
- High quality recording and resolution
- GIF maker
- Brush tool
Once your WeChat video call has ended, you have to manually open iRec and end the recording from the application itself. Therefore when you enter the app again, you can see that the “Start Recording” button has changed into “Stop Recording”, which you can simply press in order to end your recording. Afterwards, there will be a short time while the program processes the newly generated data and then you can find your new video in the Recordings tab.