PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is a sort of battle game in which several players fight to outlive others and the last man standing will emerge victoriously. The game gains a place on the bestselling release of 2017 with more than two million people registered. If you are a passionate player, hitting a good attack or setting up a safe defense is an accomplishment you perhaps want to record and recall always. For this reason, go through this write-up and be informed on how PlayerUnknown’s battlegrounds can be recorded and share what you accomplished on Facebook, Youshare, and other social media sites.
Shadowplay is recording tool that can suit you before any other in this case. NVIDIA innovated the app; the app provides an easy way to store and record your gameplay. It records significant parts of games such as Death, Self- knockout, Knockout, Multi-kill, Single kill, End of match and Double kill. This is beneficial for gamers as unnecessary parts are already cut down, and manual editing of your recording will not be necessary. Additionally, an available alternative is also there that lets you lets you save the already recorded videos on your PC or share them either on YouTube or Facebook.
Before you start, make sure to update your PUBG to the latest version, examine your GeForce graphic card, and make sure that the experience of your GeForce is measured to be 3.8 or higher. At this point, follow the steps below to record PUBG gameplay.
- Firstly, open PUBG and go to Settings > Highlights Automatic Capture > NVIDIA ShadowPlay.
- After that, begin your game and a pop-up will show asking if you want to enable the Shadow Highlights. Click on Yes to confirm.
- You can now guarantee that all the highlights of your game will be recorded.
- As soon as you finish playing, check your highlights and select if to share your files online or store them on PC.
OBS is another instrument used to record and save your gameplay. It is an open source software that runs on Windows, Mac, or Linux computers. It is used for live streaming. However, it also has a video recording tool that can document your screen activities. You may select the area you want to capture or just choose to do the full-screen recording on the whole monitor. It allows you to add narration during the recording process. Again, it delivers your files as it keeps small size of file with no compromising of the video and audio quality. To make use of this as your PUBG recorder, Scroll down.
- First of all, download OBS and then install it on your computer. When done with that, launch the app and then click on Settings to get the screen recorder set.
- Under Scenes, right-click with your mouse and select Add. Input the name of your scene, for instance, PUBG Record.
- Move to Sources and add or create a Game Capture. The moment a new window appears, click on the Mode drop-down and choose Capture particular window. The other option will pop-up that shows a window that contains the name of your gameplay.
- Lastly, click on Begin Recording.
Hint: To activate webcam and microphone, just include the Device of Video Capture and Audio Input Capture from the points of supply.
Also, another dependable app to depend on is AMD Relive. This desktop program can be downloaded on your Linux and windows PC. It is simple to use and has a neat and user-friendly interface partnered with hotkeys control. Aside from being a streaming all, it can also do a screenshot, and gameplay can be recorded on your computer screen. You’ll be able to access and customize the recording settings with just a few clicks. You may set and confirm the microphone capture when you desire to include your commentary. These are ways on how to PUBG record is done with AMD Relive.
- Firstly, open Radeon settings on your computer and click Relive.
- Launch PUBG on your computer and click settings to ensure that the screen mood is set to full screen (windowed).
- Then later, press Alt+Tab to overlay Radeon settings on your gameplay.
- To start recording, activate Record Desktop. In case you desire to include a microphone, select the right device under Audio Capture Device. Once done, you can then check your recording right away.
With the aid of this three, PUBG gameplay can be recorded and saved for offline viewing. Other programs can also be used too. Nevertheless, the three tools cited above gives an excellent and dependable performance in the form of capturing games live on PUBG as well as others. Just select that one that best fits your need.