Having the ability to record iOS 9 screen along with audio has been something that many iOS users have yeaned for. You may want to make a how-to video demo, create a training presentation, capture your iPhone gameplay, etc. Unfortunately, Apple doesn’t allow third-party screen recording applications for iOS or Mac. Because of that, it has always been tough to record the screen from iPhone or iPad running iOS 9. Don’t be disappointed! The good news is that there are still several screen recorders for iOS 9 that can help you record your iPhone/iPad screen activity without jailbreak. Today we’re going to share with you the top 2 methods to record screen on iOS 9 with no hassles at all.
iPhone Screen Recorder - iOS 9 Screen Recorder for Win/Mac
iPhone Screen Recorder is an intuitive application that allows you to record screen from iOS 9 devices like iPhone and iPad on computer screen. It makes use of the AirPlay function so that you can mirror and stream videos, photos, music, and other data from your iOS devices to computer wirelessly. With this recording app, you can easily capture any activity on your iPhone/iPad’s screen in a single click and save the recording to different formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV and more. As long as your computer and iPhone/iPad are connected to the same network, you’re ready to continue. Now you can download the program and follow the simple instructions to capture iOS 9 screen with ease.
1. After the iOS 9 screen recording app has been downloaded, install it accordingly and run it.
2. Now on your iPhone or iPad, swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen and the control menu will then show up. You can then click the AirPlay option.
3. After clicking AirPlay, you will be shown all the available connections that the AirPlay feature has detected. You can look for the connection that has the same name as your computer and tap on it. Next, select “Mirroring” option.
4. After that, you can get back to iPhone Screen Recorder main interface and click the red Record icon on the top left to starting recording whatever you like immediately.
5. When the recording is OK, click the Stop icon to end the recording. And then the preset output folder where you recording has been stored will be shown and you can view the screencast to see whether it’s what you need.
QuickTime - Built-in Mac Screen Recorder for iOS 9
QuickTime Player is the default media player for Mac computers. The recording feature is added with iOS 8 and Mac OS X Yosemit. With it, you can easily record video from iOS 9 iPhone and iPad without spending a penny. However, QuickTime is only available on Mac. If you’re using a Windows, you can turn to the first recommended option. To perform the iOS 9 screen recording, you will need to ensure that your iOS devices are running iOS 8 or later and you have a Mac with OS X Yosemite 10.1 or later. At the same time, get a USB cable for connecting iPhone/iPad to Mac. If you have meet all the requirements, you can then follow the tips below.
1. Start off by launching the QuickTime Player program, and once you’ve done that, your webcam will be displayed by default.
2. In order to change this, simply click on the arrow located next to the recording button.
3. From here, simply select the device that you would like to have recorded. It is also worth noting that you are able to select a microphone to be recorded, allowing you to add a commentary to your recordings.
4. Your Apple device’s display will then be shown on the Mac computer. To begin your recording, simply click on the “Record” button and the recording will begin.
Note: – If you’re unsure as to whether it is recording, simply check as to whether both the time and the file sizes are increasing. If they are, you are recording. If they are not, you are not recording.
5. Once you are finished recording, simply go ahead and click on the “Stop” button. If you are happy with the recording that has been taken, click on the “File” tab at the top, followed by the “Save” option. Find a location to save the file to, and click on the “Save” button. You will now be able to access that recording from the saved location.