Over the last year, the Clash of Clans mobile game has become one of the most played applications across mobile platforms. With its ever-growing popularity, it provides a perfect opportunity from an entertainment perspective. There are certain members of the YouTube community who upload gameplay from a variety of different games every day, and with the ability to record Clash of Clans, anyone who wanted to become one of those members would be able to do just that. So on that note, let’s take a look at some of the different methods there are out there that allow you to record Clash of Clans.
iPhone Screen Recorder (Software)
As one of the most recommended programs out there, you can’t go wrong when trying out the iPhone Recorder program. With this program you are allowed to not only record your iPhone’s display, but you are able to take screenshots that you can match with those recordings. When it comes to recording, the most important factor to take into account is the quality of what you are producing. Both audio and video quality play a key part in production. Both are taken into great consideration with the recordings that you make with the iPhone Recorder, so let’s look at how you can use it in order to successfully record Clash of Clans.
- Step #1 – Start by downloading the program and installing it accordingly. Once installed, launch it.
- Step #2 – After launching the program, head over to the “Options” menu and set up the program to your preference. You will be able to change settings including your audio and video settings.
- Step #3 – Before moving on, it’s important to make sure that both your computer and your device are connected to the same wireless network.
- Step #4 – Next, swipe upwards on your device and tap on the “AirPlay” option.
- Step #5 – Upon doing so, a list of available connections will be shown. Click on the option which shows the name of your computer. This will enable the mirroring process to begin.
- Step #6 – Your Apple device’s display will now be visible on your computer and you will be able to record using this iOS recorder program. You can activate Clash of Clans on your iOS now and see the mirror on computer screen. When you’re ready, click on the red button to begin recording and click again when you are done. The recording will then be saved in the location which you had previously set.
There isn’t much to it, and the method is fairly simplistic. No matter what your technology knowledge is you will be able to use this method!
AZ Screen Recorder (Android App)
The AZ Screen Recorder is another application which stands out above all other screen recorders. However, this app is targeted towards Android devices. While that’s the case, the app itself allows a lot of flexibility when recording as it allows you to record both system sounds as well as a microphone if needed. Before you jump straight into recording using this app, make sure to take a look at the settings and alter them as you deem fit.