LG TV covers a big range in the smart Television market, and also it contains so many innovative features based on WebOS and Netcast. It’s future-proof technology, and it’s the capability of Syncing with a smartphone have drawn in an increasing number of users to mirror iPhone to LG TV. If you surf the internet, you will realize it is not easy to find feasible solutions, fortunately, after careful test and search, we conclude the following ways for you to share your iPhone screen with your LG TV.
iOS Mirror is a reliable and robust screencasting tool for iOS devices to your PC. This tool can also mirror your phone to your LG TV by using your computer, and you just need a little help of HDMI cable to start screencasting your iPhone to your LG TV. By doing that, it can help you to view your phone with a larger screen, which can be very helpful when you are having a problem viewing images or texts on a smaller screen. In fact, iOS Mirror can also record any activity on your phone while screencasting. To understand more about iOS Mirror, keep on reading below to see the steps on how to use this tool.
Step1 Install the iOS MirrorTo start, download the iOS Mirror app by clicking one of the “Download” buttons below. Then, launch the installer and follow the installation steps on how to install the tool.
Step2 Screencast your iPhone to PCNext, make sure that your phone and PC are both connected with the same Wi-Fi connection. Then, launch the tool and click the “Screen Mirroring” from your iPhone’s control center. After that, choose the computer name where you want to mirror your iPhone.
Step3 Connect your PC to LG TV using HDMIOnce your iPhone is successfully connected to your PC, connect your computer to your TV using HDMI cable. Your TV will serve as your monitor by doing that. You can also view your iPhone on your LG TV.
Video & TV Cast for LG smart TV is an app particularly designed for iPhone and iPad. This software can be used to surf the web and mirror any online video, live shows, web movies, etc. From your iPhone to your LG TV. It supports several formats such as MP4, M3U8, and HLS live streams. Now let’s consider the steps below on how iPhone is mirrored to LG Television in order to get a full picture about how to operate this tool. Choose a video you want to mirror on LG TV. This app supports all major video websites and countless others. You can directly stream high-quality video from your iPhone to a big TV screen through the method mentioned above. However, it has to be highlighted that video and TV cast for LG smart TV do not support iTunes movies, DRM flash videos, and protected videos. Besides, this app only streams the video part of a website instead of the entire website content.
- Search video & TV cast for LG smart TV on your iPhone and then launch it.
- Open up your TV and launch TV cast.
- Make it sure that your LG TV and iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open LG content store with your TV controller, and you can locate the same TV & cast from the right side of the screen.
- Configure the app on TV by filling the IP address shown on your iPhone.
- Click OK to connect iPhone to LG.
LG TV Plus is a compulsory app that you can make use of in order to surf the internet and play your smart TV with your iPhone. This app contains touchpad, launcher, TV controller, search, and other useful functions. In addition, this app functions with 14 webOS-enabled LG TVs. After establishing the connection between the TV and mobile device under the same Wi-Fi network, it can be used to mirror iPhone to LG TV, enjoy photos, and control your TV with iPhone, music, and videos from your iPhone on a large screen. For any iPhone with iOS 6.1 or later version, you can share your iPhone contents on LG TV with this software.
Step1 Download and Install the AppDownload “LG TV Plus” by clicking the name itself and you will see this preview below.
Step2 Go to Settings and connectPress the “HOME” button on the remote control and select “Setting” icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Then, go to “All Settings” icon Network and set LG Connect Apps to On.
Step3 Connect TV and smart device with the same Wi-FiConnect the TV and your smart device with same Wi-Fi network. Hence, launch the LG TV Plus app on your smart device to connect.
Step4 Hit the start to scan and Enter the Pin codeHit the “Start” button to scan for TVs that can be connected to your smart device. Then, select the TV you want from the list of search results. Hence, a “PIN” code appears on the TV screen. Lastly, enter the PIN code in the LG TV Plus app to pair your smart device with the TV.
A wire is always needed to establish a connection between any of the iOS devices and a TV. The devices that have this capability include iPhone 5 and later versions of the iPhone, fourth-generation iPads and above, any iPad Mini, as well as a fifth-generation iPod Touch. To make the connection, you would need an Apple Lightning Digital AV adapter, and that costs about $45. (There is also need for an HDMI cable; it will serve you better if you have one that is about 5 meters long so that you can sit at a reasonable distance away from your TV.)
This is how to set it up:
- The setup is a no brainer. Connect one end of the HDMI to your TV and the other into the adapter. Then connect the Lightning cable into your iOS device, and go ahead to set the TV to the appropriate input. To prevent your phone’s battery from being usurped on time, you can connect the adapter’s second lightning port to a charger and the power supply.
- While this works well with most apps (they appear identically in the TV), some others like Netflix and Amazon Prime present playback control issues even as the video is playing on the television. And other applications like Hulu even allow you to navigate several catalogs as the video plays.
- If you are an iOS user possessing the older devices, there is also a way out; there is a 30-pin-to-HDMI adapter, although they are bit outdated and are very rarely found on the Apple store. You can get it through some retail shops though, like Amazon, at about $40.
- You can also get a $39 Composite AV cable from Apple with which you can connect to any standard-definition TV; note however that this is only compatible with old iOS devices that have a 30-pin connector. You should be aware that some users had reported that when they connected the cable with the lightning-to-30-pin adapter, only audio features were supported.
Cross-platform screen mirroring has previously been incorporated into mobile operations. To have better visual experience from the large screen, except screen mirroring iPhone to PC or other Android devices. It is noteworthy to mention at this point a popular app known as ApowerMirror which is a software for screen mirroring for both iOS and Android devices. This program can be installed on your computer and Mac screen sharing between PC/Mac and iOS/Andriod and will surely become a great partner to satisfy all your recording needs.