LG TV covers a big range in the smart Television market, and also it contains so many innovative features based on WebOS and Netcast. It’s future-proof technology, and it’s the capability of Syncing with a smartphone have drawn in an increasing number of users to mirror iPhone to LG TV LG TV covers a big range in the smart Television market, and also it contains so many innovative features based on WebOS and Netcast. It’s future-proof technology, and it’s the capability of Syncing with a smartphone have drawn in an increasing number of users to mirror iPhone to LG TV. If you surf the internet, you will realize it is not easy to find feasible solutions, fortunately, after careful test and search, we conclude the following ways for you to share your iPhone screen with your LG TV.
iOS Mirror is a reliable and robust screencasting tool for iOS devices to your PC. This tool can also mirror your phone to your LG TV by using your computer, and you just need a little help of HDMI cable to start screencasting your iPhone to your LG TV. By doing that, it can help you to view your phone with a larger screen, which can be very helpful when you are having a problem viewing images or texts on a smaller screen. In fact, iOS Mirror can also record any activity on your phone while screencasting. To understand more about iOS Mirror, keep on reading below to see the steps on how to use this tool.
Step1 Install the iOS Mirror
To start, download the iOS Mirror app by clicking one of the “Download” buttons below. Then, launch the installer and follow the installation steps on how to install the tool.
Step2 Screencast your iPhone to PC
Next, make sure that your phone and PC are both connected with the same Wi-Fi connection. Then, launch the tool and click the “Screen Mirroring” from your iPhone’s control center. After that, choose the computer name where you want to mirror your iPhone.
Step3 Connect your PC to LG TV using HDMI
Once your iPhone is successfully connected to your PC, connect your computer to your TV using HDMI cable. Your TV will serve as your monitor by doing that. You can also view your iPhone on your LG TV.
Tip: You can check this out if you want to know on how to mirror iPhone to Firestick.
Video & TV Cast for LG smart TV is an app that can effectively be used for iPhone to LG TV mirroring. This software can be used to surf the web and mirror any online video, live shows, web movies, etc. From your iPhone to your LG TV. It supports several formats such as MP4, M3U8, and HLS live streams. Now let’s consider the steps below on how iPhone is mirrored to LG Television in order to get a full picture about how to operate this tool. Choose the video you want from the iPhone mirror to LG TV. This app supports all major video websites and countless others. You can directly stream high-quality video from your iPhone to a big TV screen through the method mentioned above. However, it has to be highlighted that video and TV cast for LG smart TV do not support iTunes movies, DRM flash videos, and protected videos. Besides, this app only streams the video part of a website instead of the entire website content.
- Search Video & TV Cast for LG smart TV on your iPhone and then launch it.
- Open up your TV and launch TV cast.
- Make it sure that your LG TV and iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open LG content store with your TV controller, and you can locate the same TV & cast from the right side of the screen.
- Configure the app on TV by filling the IP address shown on your iPhone. Click OK to stream iPhone to LG TV.
LG TV Plus is a compulsory app that you can use to mirror iPhone to LG smart TV. This app contains touchpad, launcher, TV controller, search, and other useful functions. In addition, this app functions with 14 webOS-enabled LG TVs. After establishing the connection between the TV and mobile device under the same Wi-Fi network you can start to enjoy photos, and control your TV with iPhone, music, and videos from your iPhone on a large screen. For any iPhone with iOS 6.1 or later version, you can share your iPhone contents on LG TV with this software.
- Download LG TV Plus by clicking the name itself and you will see this preview below.
- Press the “HOME” button on the remote control and select “Setting” icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Then, go to “All Settings” icon Network and set LG Connect Apps to On.
- Connect the TV and your smart device with same Wi-Fi network. Hence, launch the LG TV Plus app on your smart device to connect.
- Hit the “Start” button to scan for TVs that can be connected to your smart device. Then, select the TV you want from the list of search results.
- Hence, a “PIN” code appears on the TV screen. Lastly, enter the PIN code in the LG TV Plus app to pair your smart device with the TV.
Airbeam TV is a faster way to cast iPhone to LG TV. This tool is capable of mirroring the entire screen area of the iPhone to LG TV seamlessly. This is a perfect way for playing games, and watching videos. The app is proud of its wireless connectivity feature, and does not require any separate application for the TV. There are also a lot website that can be mirrored with Airbeam TV and YouTube is one of them. The only downside of the tool, is the audio sometimes comes out distorted mostly because of the internet network. However, Airbeam TV is a worthy tool that you should try out for your iOS devices.
- Install Airbeam TV by downloading it from the App Store
- Tap the “Get” button from the product page to install the app on the mobile device. Launch the app after installation and then from the main interface, look for the name of the LG TV.
- For first time users, the LG TV will ask for permission to access, so take the TV remote and click the “OK” button from the notification that will appear.
- Tap the “Start Mirroring” button from the iPhone to open a new window.
- Select the LG TV from the option that will appear and then tap the “Start Broadcasting” button.
Chromecast is the last method that you can use to connect iPhone to LG TV. This is a method applicable for Android devices since Google is the owner of the said mobile operating system. When Chromecast was introduced, it was in the form of a USB flash-drive stick which needs to be plugged-in into a USB port. However, with the new updates, most LG TV devices have been pre-installed with the Chromecast. This means that anyone with an Android device can watch even without plugging anything on the TV. On the other hand, this does not apply for iOS device, which is why they still need the Chromecast USB stick. To learn how to use Chromecast, on your LG TV follow the guide below.
- Plug the Google Chromecast stick to the USB port of any LG TV
- Download the “Google Home” app from the App Store on your iOS device.
- Launch the app and then from the main interface, tap the “Setup new Chromecast” option.
- Tap the “Account” button and from the new options that will appear, select “Mirror Device”
- When the phone detects the TV, tap the “Cast Screen/Audio” button and the iOS screen will appear on the TV.
Cross-platform screen mirroring has previously been incorporated into mobile operations. To have better visual experience from the large screen, except iPhone screen mirroring to LG TV or other Android devices. It is noteworthy to mention at this point a popular app known as AceThinker Mobile Mirror which is a software for screen mirroring for both iOS and Android devices. This program can be installed on your computer and Mac screen sharing between PC/Mac and iOS/Andriod and will surely become a great partner to satisfy all your recording needs. If you are interested to know on how to mirror iPhone to Vizio Smart TV. Check the link provided.