Having an iPhone is great, and with each new version comes an upgraded camera. While the general expectation is that mobile phones are not able to take decent pictures, the camera that we are provided with has proven to be pretty amazing. Unfortunately, after you have taken photos with your iPhone’s camera, your only option is to show them to people on the small screen, a screen that does not provide you with the opportunity to show off the quality of your artful picture. With that in mind, we are going to discuss how you can easily mirror an iPhone screenHaving an iPhone is great, and with each new version comes an upgraded camera. While the general expectation is that mobile phones are not able to take decent pictures, the camera that we are provided with has proven to be pretty amazing. Unfortunately, after you have taken photos with your iPhone’s camera, your only option is to show them to people on the small screen, a screen that does not provide you with the opportunity to show off the quality of your artful picture. With that in mind, we are going to discuss how you can easily mirror an iPhone screen on your computer so that you can view and show your pictures on the big screen.
First reliable tool that can used to mirror iPhone and iPad to PC is AceThinker Mirror. It is capable of casting the entire iOS device screen into the PC and can even be seen on full screen. Recording screen activities is also possible using this tool because of its heavy-duty recording function. It’s heavy-duty because it can withstand long hours of recording with audio included. That is why it is best suited for mobile gaming, and even mobile movie watching. Aside from recording videos, it is also capable of taking screenshots and then edit them anytime. To learn how to mirror iOS devices using iOS Mirror, follow the steps below.
Step1 Install iOS Mirror on the PC
To download the installer of iOS Mirror, click one of the buttons below. Run the installer from the PC and then follow the instructions of the setup wizard.
Step2 Mirror iOS device with the tool
First, make sure that the PC and the iOS device are connected on the same Wi-fi network. After the initial preparation is done, launch iOS Mirror on the PC, and the on the iOS device, launch the Control Center. From the Control Center of the iOS device, tap “Screen Mirroring” and then select the name of the PC from the window.
Step3 Mirror successful
The iOS screen is now mirrored, and can be recorded using the “Record” button from the toolbar. On the same way, end the recording by clicking “Stop” button and the video will be saved automatically.
Tip: You can also to check this post to learn on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
Mirroring your iPhone display on your PC can be an effortless task if you have the right tool. iPhone Screen Recorder is the right tool. You can connect, and use your iOS device on a much bigger screen wirelessly. Besides, you can record any activity coming on your iPhone screen with high-quality output. You can also publish screencast of videos and animated images with this tool. To know more about this tool, let’s take a look at how you can use this program to mirror your iPhone on your PC successfully.
Step1 Download the tool
Make sure that you have downloaded and installed iPhone Screen Recorder. Once you have done that, go ahead and launch it.
Try It Free
Step2 Launch and adjust the settings
Upon first running this iPhone screen mirroring program, you may get a Windows notification alerting you that a new program has requested access. Do not worry about that. Simply click “Allow access”, and you will be able to continue without any issues.
Note: this notification may not appear, and if that is the case, it is important that you look into that. Go to “Control Panel” > “System and Security” > “Windows Firewall” > “Allow apps to communicate through Windows Firewall”. Next, click on “Allows apps and features”. From there you will see all of the programs that you have installed. Click all of the options that show relation to iPhone Screen Recorder. Once the iOS device is mirrored on the PC, you can go ahead and record your activities. All you need to do is to click the “Record” button to start. Once finished, click the same button to stop the recording. Once the recording is finished, the video file will be saved automatically to the folder of the Screen Recorder.
Step3 Connect the iOS device to the application
From the home screen of your iOS device, swipe up to access the “Control Center” and select “Screen Mirroring.” Make sure that the PC and your iOS device are connected to the same Network.
Another screen recorder option for mirroring iPhone screen to PC is the Lonely Screen Recorder. This tool allows you to mirror almost anything you do on your iOS devices to an Apple TV like play games, watch movies, listen to local voice recording, view photos and videos, and lots more. It can be, especially when you want to experience the iOS game on a much larger screen than your iPhone or iPad. Also, LonelyScreen can be used to screencast any activity on your phone, in case you want to record any gameplay on your iOS device, or if you are making a video tutorial. You follow the steps provided below to see how to mirror your iOS device to your smart TV.
- Download Lonely Screen Recorder from its official website and install it afterwards.
- After the installation, the program will automatically launch.
- From the iPhone device, swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen to launch the Control Center. Click the “AirPlay” option and after that, tap the name of the PC from the list.
- The iPhone device will be displayed on your computer immediately.
- You can now enjoy playing games and manage your phone on a much larger screen.
Aside from being a media player, 5KPlayer also has a screen mirroring feature for iOS devices. In the past, 5KPlayer is only exclusive for MacOS devices, but recently, it launched its Windows version. The tool supports “Airplay” mirroring, which is unique to iOS devices, which makes it possible to mirror an iOS device to Windows PC. By utilizing the mirroring features of 5KPlayer, users will be able to cast their iOS screen seamlessly and smoothly. Additionally, 5KPlayer is also a great way to download online videos using its online video downloader feature. This exceptional tool is free to download and is now available for both Windows and Mac devices.
- Download the installer package of 5Kplayer from the link above, and set it up on your PC device by following the instructions on the screen. Once installation is complete, run the program from your PC device. On the iOS device, access the “Airplay” and enable the Mirroring option to connect it to the PC device.
- Once the iOS device is successfully mirrored, click the “Record” button anytime you are ready to start recording and click the same button again to stop finish recording.
- After recording, you can watch the recorded video from the too by clicking the “Library” button and select the video from the list of saved videos.
AirPlay is Apple’s established wireless display technology, and it enables you to send an image to an AirPlay receiver entirely. In fact, despite of being a wireless connector, AirPlay also allows you to connect your iOS device via Digital VA, which allows you to connect your iPhone on HDMI cable to your flat screen TV, and even to monitors that has HDMI port. To make use of AirPlay, you have to get a receiver that is supported – the most popular for video is that of Apple TV (from $149). By doing this method, you can simply play games on a large screen, watch videos, listen to audios, and even use your TV whenever you video call your family or friends. On the other hand, see the steps below on how to connect your iOS device using a HDMI cable to a large screen TV or monitor with AirPlay.
Note: Either you do the display mirroring, which will manage the device’s screen aspect ratio automatically based on what you have (for instance 4:3 for an iPad), or you can choose to fit it to the display of that popular video or different video or different media player device where you want it to be displayed afterwards. Most times, you’ll need to go for the last.
This is how you mirror your iOS device via cable:
- First, download the AirPlay, and connect the HDMI cable to Apple’s Digital Lighting Cable Adapter from your iOS device to your smart TV. You can also connect your charger to the adapter if you want to charge your phone while screen mirroring.
- Then, wait for a few seconds, and the mirroring will start automatically. You can then start playing games, watch videos, and view photos and local video on your smart TV using your iOS device.
X-Mirage is a competent screen mirroring application for iOS device. This tool can turn an ordinary Windows PC into an Airplay receiver, which makes mirroring iOS screen possible. The tool is an effective way to play your iOS games from a larger screen because it is smooth and very responsive. X-Mirage also has a recording feature that can continuously capture your mirrored iOS screen activities. This is perfect for content creators if they like to make gameplay walk-through and videos. Overall, X-Mirage is an indispensable tool that will surely provide lots of benefits to anyone who will use it.
Steps on using X-Mirage
- Get the latest version of X-Mirage and install it on the PC.
- Make sure that both device are connected to the same network.
- On the iOS device, open the “Control Center” and click Airplay or Screen Mirroring to connect the device to the tool to play on the PC device.
- Once connected, you can start recording your screen activities by clicking the “Record” button and once finished recording, click the “Stop” button.
- Once the recording is done, you can watch the recorded video immediately.
Reflector 3 is one of the most powerful mirroring tools for an iOS device to connect on your big screen TV. This tool will let you smoothly mirror your phone, which can be efficient when you are playing games on your phone to your TV screen. It does not require you to connect any cable to start mirroring, just like the other tool, you need a Wi-Fi connection to connect your phone to your TV. Also, Reflector 3 is available for Android devices. Besides, you can connect numerous devices on your flat screen TV at the same time with Reflector 3. To understand more about this tool, check the provided steps below.
- Download the installer of Reflector 3 and install the tool on the PC device. After installation, quickly launch the tool and connect the iOS device by opening the “Screen Mirroring” option from the Control Center and start immediately.
- Once mirrored, record the screen activities by clicking the record button. Once finished recording, click the “Stop” button to save it. You can watch the video again anytime.
Mirroring 360 is an all-rounded application that helps with mirroring any of the present screen activities from tablet and smartphone devices to computers, especially in regard of devices that are manufactured by Apple, that are the iPhones and iPads working under the iOS system. With the help of wireless connection, in case both the screen activity sender device as well as the mirroring activity receiver computer is connected, then this tool can make a marvelous mirroring process where any sort of activity from visually challenging games and apps being run on the iPhone, to as far as real-time camera usage can be all mirrored to the chosen computer for easier perception on the bigger display, as well as easier handling of all the related activities from the computer’s side.
Annotate is the last but definitely not the least application that is mentioned on our list of screen mirroring tools that are efficiently able to help mirror the display activity of especially the iPhone and other iOS devices to any preferred computer that is chosen by the user. This tool is very professional and versatile in the sense that you can produce screenshots together with the desired screencasts from the same screen activity, once they are mirrored onto the PC and are ready to be processed in this manner. Furthermore, the app gives you chance that once you create your visually engaging content, you can upload it to many alternative social media sharing websites that are in the interest of your publishing.
AllCast is a mirroring tool that can cast your iOS device’s local gallery, audio files, and games to your TV. Also, it allows you to view videos and images via cloud storage like Dropbox, Google Drive, Instagram, and Google+. In fact, AllCast can mirror to Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Xbox One, smart TVs, and more for you to choose depending on the device you have. Besides, you can start casting your iOS device to a smart TV without setting up, you just need to activate and connect the app to the TV, and it will start automatically. For more understanding about this mirroring tool, see the guide below.
How to mirror your phone to your smart TV:
- First, download the AllCast app from App Store on your iOS phone, and launch it after installing.
- Make sure that you connect both of your iOS devices and smart TV on the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Then, choose Google Chrome as your receiver, and you can start mirroring your iOS device to your TV instantly.
- Search and get the installer of LG TV Plus from App Store on your iOS device.
- After installing, launch it, then go to “Settings,” from there, go to the “Network” section, and click the “LG Connect Apps.” Make sure that your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Lastly, click the “Start” button for your phone to scan the available TVs. Then, choose the TV that you are about to connect, and enter the pin code in the LG TV Plus app to connect your iOS device to your LG TV.
LG TV Plus is one of the most excellent mirroring tools that you can use to cast your iPhone to your TV. You can start using this app just by download and installing it on your phone. However, this tool only supports LG smart TV that has been released in the year 2014 onwards. Still, you can play mobile games on your iOS device and view it in a large flat screen LG smart TV. Also, it allows you to view local images and videos with this app. To see how to use LG TV Plus, check the listed steps below.
Connect your iPhone on TV using LG TV Plus:
The issue of the small screen of iPhone and iPad devices has been on the mind of many people for a long time, and therefore a wide range of alternative solutions have been specifically put on the market in order to make a way how the screen of these devices can be mirrored to a larger one, that is from the monitor of a computer. All of these solutions presented above are therefore efficient screen mirroring applications that come with great benefit for those who are interested in such service, but they differ greatly and you must be aware which is the most suitable to your own specific activities. In either case, trying out the screen mirroring function of the AceThinker software will definitely bring you joy and productive time, which is therefore very much advised.