Imo is one of the most popular mobile applications used by people all over the world to chat with their family and friends, even if they are miles away. Imo is lightweight, easy-to-download and install,as well as rather simple to use. You can set up a group chat for free within seconds and start engaging with your group for hours. You can even share images with the other participants, in the form of a video call or just an audio call, too.While other applications charge you for overseas calls or set a duration limit, Imo does not have any restriction on the duration,so you can chat with friends as long as you wish without any charges due to Imo’s free domestic and overseas call options.
These features have resulted in Imo becoming a popular app among the users. Many users try to explore Imo’s potential, and posted in several forums about how to record video calls with Imo, which they could access later-on.However most of these questions are left unanswered, as there are not that many Imo video call recorder software out there.If you are in the same shoes,we’ve come up with this article for you to demonstrate how to record Imo video calls both on iPhone and Android. Let’s jump into the article directly.
AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder
AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder is a great application which lets you capture everything on your iPhone/iPad devices in a very easy manner. You don’t need to install any app on your phone, but you can easily display your mobile screen on your computer and then use AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder to record Imo calls with just a click of a button. Firstly, you can connect your iPhone to your computer wirelessly with the help of Airplay. Once your iPhone is successfully connected to your PC, it will get automatically synced and your computer will start displaying every action done on the screen of your iPhone/iPad.
With AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder, you can enjoy yourthescreen of your phone onyour computer in HD quality. People who are the fan of Imo can use this video recorder to record all the video calls quite easily, while you can also sync all documents, images and videos from your iPhone to your PC quickly, which makes it a very versatile program to support you.
How to record imo video call with AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder?
Step1 Set up the recorder
Download and install the latest version of AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder onto your computer. For this just simply refer to the buttons presented under this step.
Step2 Do the program launch
Launch the program and wait for the software to open its simple and easy to use user interface.
Step3 Check the network status
After the interface is on, make sure your iPhone and PC is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Step4 Initiate Airplay
Use the Airplay function on your iPhone by opening the control center after sliding down to the bottom and pressing the “Airplay” tab.
Step5 Launch the mirroring
Now you can use the mirror function on your iPhone to display your screen on your computer. To use the Mirror function, you need to click on the PC icon and turn on the “Mirroring” option. Once you clicked on the Mirroring option, it will display as “Mirror-Connecting” and in a few seconds your PC will get connected to your iPhone. After connectionyou are ready to start recording anything you see on your iPhone’s Screen.
Note: Before you start recording, make sure to configure the settings by selecting the desired video format, video quality, sound quality as well as audio source, including both system and microphone.
Step6 Perform the Imo Video Call recording
Now, it’s time to start your imo video call and start chatting with your friends. In order to do this, click on the “Start Recording” button to start the recording process with this imo video calling recorder software. Afterwards you can see your video call displayed on your computer.
When you are finished, click on “Stop Recording” to stop the recording process when you are done with the call. Your recorded file will get saved in the chosen folder.
AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder is another great video recorder tool that helps you record Imo call easily. If you decide on downloading AZ screen recorder, you will have no limits or time duration for your imo calls, as you can chat for as long as you like and even no watermarks will be placed on your recorded files. The software is pretty simple and easy to be used, as it lets your record with just one action to start and stop recording.
- AZ Screen Recorder allows you to record Imo calls in full HD quality
- You can also pause and resume your recording according to your requirements anytime
- The app comes with a simple and elegant design
- Easy-to-use software
- If you turn on to record audio from the mic,the sound gets automatically mixed with the recorded videos.
- You can also enable screen touches to enable others to know what you are doing exactly on the screen
- Choose the required video resolution, video bitrate, screen orientation, output folder, time duration for recording etc that is personally the most suitable for your need.
- Record imo calls with just a click of a button, but the controls are not shown anywhere on the screen
- The overlay front camera recordsthe functionality, which can be afterwards dragged anywhere on the screen, andrecord your own face in a small window to be also included in the eventual video.
- The countdown timer featurewill help you prepare yourself before the recording, so you can configure all the settings before your start the recording and you can start and stop the recording any moment you need
- You can even draw on your screen while talking with your friends to indicate something important during your discussion that would need to have some externalexplanation
- With understanding the key features of the video editor, you can even edit or modify the recorded videos to remove any unnecessary portion of them easily
Did your interest get aroused? See the guide here for more info.
Step1 Install the screen recorder
First of all in case of this recorder, you can check out the launcher of this tool in Google Play store, which you can immediately download and straightforwardly install.
Step2 Open the application on your mobile
When the icon of the app appears, you can press it on your main menu of your smartphone which will start it where you will directly see a small toolbar appearing on your phone for controlling the eventual recording. Now you can proceed to have your Imo Video Call.
Step3 Follow the screen capture being created
Now all you need to do is to hold your Imo video call and it is automatically recorded in the meantime. Then in the end you can also finalize the capturing where your newly created offline version of your recently held Imo call will be directly stored on your phone and will be ready to be watched from the Gallery of the app.