1. Best H264 Video Converter - AceThinker Video MasterThis is an upcoming video converter that offers a lot more than you desire. It can convert H264 to MP4 and also suitable for handheld devices. There are customization options through which you can determine the length, breadth, and size of the videos you want. It also has a grabber with which you can download and record videos from popular video streaming websites. Other features such trimming cutting and copying videos are also available.
Step1. Download and install Video MasterTo get started, download AceThinker Video Master on your computer. You may get the installer of the program by clicking the download button presented below. When the tool is finished downloading, open the software and the installation wizard will pop up. Follow the setup wizard to start installing and wait until the app is launched.
Step2. Upload video and start convertingNext upload the video you want to convert to MP4. To do this, you may drag and drop the target video from its file source to load it into the software. Next, click on the "Profile" option to see a list of formats. Select the file format with H264 quality and then hit the "Convert" button.
Step3. Finish conversion and previewThe speed of conversion process varies depending on the file size of the video. Once you are done converting, you should see a notification indicating that the conversion is successful. To check the playback, click on the "Open" button to open the file from its source.
2. Free H264 Online Converter
Touted to be the most versatile online converter for video files, AceThinker online converter is a free tool to convert H264 videos to formats of your liking. There is also a desktop tool available, and it has earned a lot of respect from users for being always operational, unlike most online converters which show errors every now and then.
3. Any Video ConverterAny Video Converter is a freeware let you easily change any video format to any format. It is also a CD ripper and video to sound converter. Any Video Converter gives you a chance to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Metacafe, Howcast, Niconico and other 100+ destinations. There are 4 different types of codecs supported for the H264 format which make it a good converter for H264 to MP4 converter. The application uses the different features of a CPU and a GPU to accelerate the video conversion. User Guide:
- Go to the official website of Any Video Converter to download and install it to your computer. Once done, launch the software on your PC to access its main interface.
- From the interface, hit the "Add files" button to upload the video into the software. Once uploaded, click the "Output" button to select the format with H.264 to continue.
- Once everything is set-up, click the "Convert Now" button to start. Once done, the download folder will appear automatically. From here, play the video to check it.
4. Convert.FilesAnother capable and yet simple program you can use to convert H264 to MP4 is Convert.Files. This program enables users to process files up to 250 MB size. Upgrading to its premium file conversion will allow you to convert more than the limited file size. Alternatively, you may opt for its free version if you just need basic functions. Also, it facilitates downloads from famous video sharing sites like YouTube. Moreover, the site claims that it keeps all the uploaded files confidential and secure. No one can access the converted file except for the user who uploaded the files. This possible because the site deletes the files after the conversion session. User Guide:
- First, click the link provided above to visit the main page of Online-Convert. From here, click "Browse" to start uploading the video you need to convert.
- Next, click the drop-down menu from the "Input format" to select the file type. Then, hit the drop-down menu on the "Output format" to select H.264 from the list.
- Once set-up, click the "Convert" button to start the process. After the conversion, the tool will transfer you to a new page to click the "Download" button and save it to your computer.
- Wait for a few moments until the download is finished. Once done, open the folder wherein you save it to play the video.