IDM (Internet Download Manager) is one of the popular software used by many to download videos and is loaded with a lot of features to download all your videos from the internet quickly and safely. One of the main reason that IDM is popular among the users to download videos is because of its feature to boost the download speed by up to 5 times. It also allows you to resume your download, if your computer gets accidentally shutdown or if your internet connection is down. But it also comes with many shortcomings and hence people look for IDM alternativeIDM (Internet Download Manager) is one of the popular software used by many to download videos and is loaded with a lot of features to download all your videos from the internet quickly and safely. One of the main reason that IDM is popular among the users to download videos is because of its feature to boost the download speed by up to 5 times. It also allows you to resume your download, if your computer gets accidentally shutdown or if your internet connection is down. But it also comes with many shortcomings and hence people look for IDM alternative to download online videos. Let’s take a look at some of the best alternatives to Internet Download Manager that allows you to download videos quickly and also comes loaded with a lot of features that is not found in IDM too.
AceThinker Video Keeper is the best IDM alternative that you can ever find in the internet. It allows you to download videos from popular video sharing sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, MyVideo, Veoh, DailyMotion etc. You can also download high quality SD HD and 4K videos smoothly and quickly. All downloaded videos can be safely stored in your computer system for later viewing. With it, you can download all the videos from a YouTube Channel and playlist with a single click.
Step1 Download and install the AceThinker Video KeeperYou can download the installer of AceThinker Video Keeper by clicking one of the “Download” buttons below. After download, launch it and follow the installation wizard to install the tool.
Try It Free
Step2 Get your desired videoNext, go to a video streaming site, and search the video that you want to download. Just copy the link of the video, and launch the Video Keeper on your PC. Then, click the “Paste URL” under the “Download” section to start downloading automatically.
Step3 Preview the videoAfter downloading, it will save the video on your PC. To preview the downloaded video, go to the “Completed” tab and choose the video and right-click on it and select “Play.” You can also find the file location by right-clicking the video and selecting the “Open Folder” menu.
Jdownloader is a nice open source free IDM alternative software to download videos from the internet. It has all the basic features along with a lot of additional features needed for an online video download software. Even though it is entirely coded in Java and also works great in Windows, Linux and Mac systems. It also allows you to pause and resume downloads and stop downloads at will. It also allows you to schedule downloads and it boosts your download speed up to 10% and saves you bandwidth and your precious time as well.
- With Jdownloader, you can download multiple files at one
- Schedule your download accordingly
- Multilingual support
- Allows you to download with multiple connections
- Supports themes
Orbit Downloader is another great alternative to Internet Download Manager that allows you to download videos, songs and other files easily. It also allows you to download videos from major social networking sites like YouTube, Myspace, Pandora, Rapidshare etc. Downloading files is faster than ever and also allows for safe downloading. Here are some of the great features of Orbit downloader provides.
- Download all kinds of files, including video, music files and streaming media from many social media websites
- Download files quickly and safely
- Allows you to download from Rapidshare
- Supports all popular web browsers
- Supports all major protocols including HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, FTP, RTSP and RTMP
- Proxy server configuration is available
- Support download pause and resume
If you are looking for one of the fastest downloader like IDM then you should give the Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) a try as it can allow you to download files 400% faster than other download software available in the market. The downloading is not only faster, it is smooth and also safer than before, as it makes sure that the downloaded file is safe before being opened. With over 293 million users have chosen this software as their internet download manager.
- Download files at great speeds than before
- Watch your videos while you are downloading them
- With the DAP link checker feature, you can check whether the download link is valid or not
- You can also convert your downloaded files to other popular formats
- Download videos from YouTube easily
Free Download Manager is another great alternative to Internet Download Manager and is also acts as an organizer for Mac and Windows. It is also a powerful download accelerator that can boost your download speed up to 10 times than the normal speed. It can also be used to adjust the traffic usage, organize all downloaded files, allows you to resume download after stopped midway and also provides an efficient way to download large files too. It can also process media files of many different formats and also allows you to download multiple files simultaneously.
- Supports both Mac and Windows
- Easy to use interface and friendly design
- Allows you to download videos from many popular websites
- Provides support for HTTP / HTTPS / FTP / Bit Torrent
- Proxy support
- Efficient downloading of large files
- Easily organize downloaded files
- Boost your download speed to upto 10 times
This app is an amazing YouTube Downloader for Android devices. Users can also use InsTube to download videos they find interesting from other popular platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, and so on. InsTube is reliable when it comes to downloading videos, and the download speed is top notch. Before downloading videos from YouTube, you get to choose the quality you want. This easy-to-use app also permits users to share YouTube videos within the app. Another fantastic feature of this app is that it is highly customizable, you can create a private space if you want to hide videos and also add bookmarks using the app.
How to download videos using InsTube on your Android Device
- Launch InsTube on your device and visit your website of choice (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- Look for the video you want to download on your device and click on it.
- Click on the red download button and select the video quality you desire.
- Click on “fast download” to initiate downloading.This app is not ad-free, so you will deal with the ads that pop up.