A comprehensive user guide for you to download desired clips from various video sites. It also guides you through converting downloaded clips to device compatible formats. Note that we will illustrate the steps in using the Windows version of this product, but Mac users can also refer to the guide, for the interface and settings are just the same.View tutorial video
First, download the program for your Windows/Mac platform, and double click the icon to open and run the installation. There are three methods to download videos:
Method 1. Simple copy the video URL and click “Paste URL” on the main interface of the program and the download will start right away. It works perfect for video sites like: YouTube, Vevo, Dailymotion and other mainstream video sites.
Method 2. Click the “Detect” button on the top of the main interface. Copy video URL and paste it to the search bar and the click “Enter” keyboard to start playing. The video will be detected and added to the download task automatically. You can switch to more kernels including IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, iOS and Android. This method works great for videos adopting streaming media protocols like RTMP, HTTP, HTTPS and more.
Method 3: If you want to download many videos and this software offers a more effecient way to do so. By enableing the advanced detedtor, any video you open in your browser will be added to download list automatically. There will be a pop-up window at the lower right corner of your screen reminding you that a video has been added to download list.
It’s not too hard to understand, right? You can even use it to download a batch of videos all at the same time.
First go to “Settings” > “Format” > “Audio”, then select MP3 audio format. Then go to the main interface of the program and choose auido download type. Now follow the video download mehod in Part 1 and instead of videos, you’ll get a MP3 audios downloaded.
If you have downloaded your video, or video’s then want to watch them across different devices, you can convert them by using the program as well. To do this, choose the format for your device (iPhone, iPad, PSP, etc.) and do the following:
> In the completed tab, right click the video and choose add to convert.
> You can also import the downloaded files to the program under the “Convert” tab.
> Choose an output format you need form the profile pop up window and Click “Convert” button to start converting.
If you are looking to record your videos online using services such as Hulu or Netflix, you will need to have your Video Recorder open first. To do this, first open the video in your browser and then go to the Record tab and choose the record region. Click Record and start recording.
1. Begin by setting up the wireless transfer: Click on connect located on the left panel, this will show you the wireless setup menu. In order to use the wireless transfer, the mobile app is needed. If you’re just setting up your Player App for the first time, you should follow the directions.
2. Installing the Player app on the mobile device: Simply scan the QR code, or you can click on the links in order to install the Player App.
3. Establishing a connection: Once you have installed the player app, you can open it on your mobile device and begin the transfer over a Wi-Fi connection, simply use the QR code and scanner on the Video Downloader Pro. This will establish a transfer connection.
4. Transferring videos from library to mobile devices: Once you have your wireless connection set up, you will be able to transfer the videos from your download library to your mobile device by clicking the icon for wireless transfer in the finished library. This will start the process of transferring your videos. You will be able to review the status by going to the “Connect Menu”, you can also pause or resume transfers as needed.
5. Enjoy your videos anywhere: You’re done! Once you have all this set up, you are able to enjoy your videos anywhere you would like, across Apple and Android devices as well as your computer.