Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular and commonly used browsers until today. It is also considered second-largest everyone compared to others based on the number of downloads. As of this moment, the latest version of Firefox 3.6 has 126.5 million worldwide. Though you can use Firefox to view countless media content in the Internet, sometimes you may still want to download streaming videos in Firefox so that you can get access to the media when there is no Internet, right? Looking for a Firefox video downloader that you can try to download videos from the Internet? Now simply check this article about the flash video downloaders for Firefox!
The first Mozilla video downloader on the list is the AceThinker Video Keeper. Among the tools that will are reviewed here, this software showcases all of the essential functions to grab videos from Mozilla Firefox. It can download videos from 100+ video sharing platforms that feature three times faster-downloading speed compares to others. Additionally, all videos downloaded are ensured to support the highest quality possible for the best viewing experience. What also separates this software from others is it can download videos automatically with the help of its Detect function. Regarding this, it offers a built-in browser from the main interface and grabs videos playing on its background within a few clicks. To learn more about URL video downloader, check out the steps below.
- Install the Software: Click any of the “Download” buttons below according to your operating system. Then, follow and run the easy installation process to save the software into your device. After that, launch the Video Keeper to access its main interface.
- Download the Online Video: Next, open your Firefox browser to visit any video streaming website. After that, try to play the video to see if it is working. Next, copy the URL of the video then go back to the main interface of the software to click the “Paste URL” button to input the link. Click “OK” to automatically the download.
- Check the Online Video: Now, from the “Download” tab, you will see the progress of the online video. While downloading, users can either pause or even add another online video to its download queue. Wait for a few moments until the download is finished. Once it is done, go to the “Completed” section to check the downloaded video. From here, you can either play, delete, rename, or convert the video.
- Copy and Paste Video Link: Use the shortcut URL field below and paste the link directly without going to the official site. Go to YouTube, search a video of your choice then paste it below. Click the “download” button to initiate the process.
- Download the Video: Once done pasting the link of the video to given URL box above, you will be given options for the resolution and format from the pop-up window. Determine which file format that will suit your device and the video quality you prefer. Then, click the blue download button next to the file size of the video.
- Add the tool as an extention by typing “Firefox Add-ons” on your the search bar.
- Search the tool from the upper right-side of the webpage and add click “add extension” then choose okay.
- Visit any video streaming site of your choice then play a video.
- When the tool detects a media playing, it will show up from the list from the extension bar.
- Now, find the video by clicking on the icon of the tool and save it. After that, you can save the video to your hard drive.
- Visit the “Firefox Add-ons” official website by typing in “addons.mozilla.org” on your Firefox address bar.
- Search for the extension by typing its name on the search bar. Click the “+ Add to Firefox” button to incorporate the tool.
- Visit the video streaming site where you want to get videos and play the video you want to download.
- Click the icon of the tool at the extension bar. Select “Add video to list” to get the video.
- The acquired video will be saved on video downloader professional library. Click again on its icon and select “Show video list” to see all your downloaded videos.
- First step is to visit Firefox Add-ons webpage. Use the search bar tool and search for Ant Video Downloader.
- Click the “+ Add to Firefox” button and click the “Add” button from the notification bar to integrate it to browser.
- Visit any video streaming site and look for the video then stream it.It will give you a list of all video links present on the page once it detects video.
- Then, click the “Download” button next to the chosen video.
- Finally, select the file location on your computer to save it on your local drive.
- Browse a video from the social media sites, stream it, and copy its link from the address bar.
- Paste the link of the video into the URL bar of Savieo. You can do so by pressing “Ctrl+V” on your keyboard to execute the paste command.
- When the video is analyzed, it will show you a list of different formats for the video.
- Select an output format and click the “Download” button next to the format.
- The video then will be downloaded automatically and the video playback shows up under a new tab.
- You can add the extension tool from the Firefox Add-ons site.
- Type the exact name of the tool from the search bar at the upper right portion. Click the “+ Add to Firefox” followed by the Add button from the notification window.
- Visit any video site and stream the video you want to download.
- Now click the “Download” button near the video and choose your desired format.
- Right-click on the preferred format and select “Save link as” then save the video by setting a file location. You can preview the video from the set folder location.
- Of course, add the extension by visiting the Firefox Add-on site.
- Type in the exact name of the app from the search bar of the site and click “+ Add to Firefox” and the “Add” button from the appearing notification.
- Visit the site from where you to download your favorite video and stream it.
- Click the icon at the extension bar of the browser, select format and click its “Download” button.
- Set a folder location to finally save the video. To check the playback, go to the video folder of the tool and open the downloaded video.
Start downloading videos from different social networking sites and video sharing sites with Acethinker Online Free Downloader. This is one of the best any video downloader that works almost on all browsers without any problems. Furthermore, it will not require you to download the software; simply use it over Wi-Fi and experience fast and safe download. Equally important to that, is the ability of the downloader to get videos online via links. Download videos without restriction no matter how long the video may be, or no matter how many videos you will download.
Video Downloader Helper is a Firefox video downloader addon so you can easily download videos from Youtube. Since it is added in the browser the tool automatically analyzes the detected video playing. Just surf the internet like you used to then the tool will do all the Job for you. This extension works with Liveleak, UStream, Fox, RAI, Metacafe and hundreds of video sharing sites. Aside from downloading Video DownloadHelper can make video conversion from video format to audio and combining 2 audios or videos to a single file. To help you with the right usage of the software, here is a simple guide that you can follow.
Gone are the days where you have to wait long before the download finishes as this next solution allows you to acquire videos in a fast and easy manner. Video Downloader professional is also a firefox video downloader plugin enabling users to download videos directly from any video sharing source. There’s no need, therefore, for you to copy and paste the link just to get the video you wish to stream. All you need is a working internet connection and a browser and you are good to go. In addition to its quick and efficient way of downloading videos, all the videos are undoubtedly of good quality. In order for you to take advantage of this tool, be guided with the instruction outlined below.
You can also give Ant Video Downloader a try. This works pretty much the same with the browser extensions. With this infused with your browser, you will be able to save your favorite videos. The thing is you only have one format option when it comes to downloading a video and the download speed is relatively slow when downloading full-length videos. Nevertheless, if you are interested in downloading videos for audio streaming, the tool allows its users to download only the audio of the video directly from the source. You don’t need any additional application just to convert videos into audio. To be able to use this tool, you may refer to the steps listed below.
If you are not satisfied with the tools mentioned above, Savieo might be the right fit for you. This is also a browser dependent that can be used as a video grabber Firefox app. But what sets this apart from the other solution is that you don’t need to integrate an extension on your browser to download videos. Instead, you will just copy and paste the URL of the video into the tool then it will automatically be downloaded and saved on your computer. It can grab tracks or videos from video sites like YouTube, Vine, Vimeo and much more. Also, this web-based app is compatible with major browsers like Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. As long as you have internet access and a browser, you can easily get videos online using Savieo. Now, here’s a simple guide for you to learn how it works.
SaveFrom.net Helper is another Firefox video downloader plugin to download media files from internet sites like YouTube, VK, and Dailymotion. If you choose to use this software, downloading video is way easy. It injects download buttons on the video and lets you choose the format you want for the video. It works for acquiring MP4 in 480p and 1080p video quality without audio. This is helpful if you need to input other background music rather than the original audio file. This feature, however, is exclusive for YouTube users only. The video options may vary depending on the video website. To know how to use this program, you may refer to the steps below.
You can also consider using Flash Video Downloader if you are looking for another Mozilla video downloader. By using this tool, users are able to download videos of high quality supporting formats like MP4, WEBM, and MOV. It also supports videos from social media sites like Facebook and allows you to save the video in your preferred format. Furthermore, Flash Video Downloader lets you save pictures, audio as well as file formats like .exe and .swf on whatever site you are visiting. Besides, the tool offers a customizable setting that allows you to personalize the interface. With it, you may display YouTube download button and facebook download button. All these options are available from the Flash Video Downloader settings. Meanwhile, here is a simple guide to follow to be able to use the program.
How to use Flash Video Downloader
In fact, downloading videos in Firefox has been an easy task with the help of web-based downloaders, desktop video downloaders and Firefox add-ons. You can simply choose one and start to downloading streaming flash videos in Firefox for offline viewing. By the way, do you know any better Firefor video downloaders that are not mentioned here? If yes, please let us know by dropping a message from the comments below.