VideoJug VideoJug is a video sharing site that offers a large number of professional videos like services that provides video and digital production to brands and businesses that engage with the audiences. It lets you know about some new things to learn and makes your life a lot easier. You’ll find some great how-to and the latest trend videos from around the web on this site. Hence, it features a topic from the category: food, DIY, beauty tips, tricks, and etc. However, to get these videos, you must know where and what tools should you use.
An all-in-one video downloader that lets you download videos from a variety of video sharing sites including YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo and many more. AceThinker Video Keeper has a built-in browser which allows you to watch movies and download movies simultaneously. The tool detects and downloads it automatically. It allows you to easily convert downloaded videos to any regular format without any limitations. You can also download video from Firefox, IE, Safari, etc., apart from Chrome. Hence, this tool allows you to download videos with the best settings for a better playback experience. For added functions, you can pause or continue the download at any time. Therefore, it is very handy to resume an interrupted download because don’t have to look for the video again.
Step1 Download and install the app
Use the shortcut button below to download the app. Then, follow the installation process of the tool until launched. You need to Log-in using an active email address to start the free trial version.
Try It Free
Step2 Download videos the manual way
Open Videojug.com and find the video you wish to get. Then copy the video link and go back to the app, from the main interface click the “Paste URL” button from the main interface. Just wait until the video progress is finish.
Step3 Download videos the automatic way
This time rather than opening a new tab to watch a video, use the built-in browser to search directly for the website you wish to download. Then, to start that process, switch tabs from “Download” to “Detect”. Choose a video from the VideoJug and play it. While watching, the tool is will detect the video and the video will automatically be added to your “Download queue”. Finally, wait until the video is downloaded.
NOTE: To check the downloaded video, go to “Download” tab. Choose the “Completed” option to find your file. Remember that everything that is being downloaded or detected will be saved under the “Completed”.
This free online downloader works well in most browsers so far without any problems. Though it’s free, it features more than a video online that makes it unique among other free tools. You can directly save downloaded videos in the formats you want without converting them. So if you need to download videos from all popular video streaming sites, you will need this free online video downloader as the best solution. Not only can download videos from YouTube, but also with these other sites, including Vimeo, Dailymotion, Vevo, Metacafe, LiveLeak, MyVideo, etc. It also saves more time and effort by constantly downloading multiple videos without hassle. Simply copy and paste the URL of the video you want, and the rest will be automatically taken care of. On each download, you can download several videos simultaneously with equally amazing results.
Step1 Copy Video Link
To use this tool, you need to visit the VideoJug website to copy the link of the video you want to download. Then, go to the official website of AceThinker Online Video Downloader to start getting the video.
NOTE: Do not copy the link in the address bar because videos are all embedded in VideoJug. Anyway, most videos are from YouTube, that makes easier for you to download. Simply, copy the link from the video by clicking the “Share” button to get the direct link.
Step2 Paste the link
After copying the video link. Use the “URL” button that is given below. Next, paste the link you just copied from VideoJug then tick the “Download” button to start processing your video.
Step3 Choose a format and download the video
To download the video, you have to choose the desired format to be downloaded. Once decided, you can use your computer mouse to point into the “Download” button next to your chosen format. Afterward, use your computer mouse to right-click and choose the “Save link as”.
iTube Video Downloader is an alternative to Freemake Video downloader which offers the widest compatibility of video platforms and the ability to use all resolutions including the 4K UHD. Moreover, iTube HD Video Downloader to use this downloader, it will provide you with a “Private Mode” to protect your downloaded video with a password-protected folder.
Here’s how you use iTube:
- Download and install this iTube Video Downloader to start.
- Go to VideoJug and then copy a link to paste in the “Paste URL” button to download the video.
- Then, click the “Download” button below to start the process.
- When the video is finished, click the video to play.
This Video Downloader app allows all video qualities that are available for downloading, like you can download it in ultra high definition (4K), 3D video, HD 2k, HD 1080p, HD 720p, and stand definition 480p, 360p, and 240p. To start using the Allavsoft Video Downloader, follow the steps that are being provided below.
- Go to its website to download and install Allavsoft Video Downloader to start downloading.
- Go to VideoJug.com to copy the link and return to the app to paste it at the URL button.
- If you wonder whether VideoJug videos can be opened with your media player, you can convert the video format beforehand.
- Please click the “Automatically convert to” option and select the output video format or portable devices in the drop-down list.
- Lastly, click the “arrow” button to download the file.
Another way to to get a Videojug video is by recording using a screen recorder. This way, you will be sure to get the same quality of the videos same as with the source. One tool that can fulfill the job is Icecream Screen Recorder, which is a great way to capture Videojug videos. Icecream Screen Recorder comes with a screenshot option, for taking still images of the videos that you record. Also, the tool allows the user to make annotations while recording to make it more understandable. To learn how to use Icecream Screen Recorder, follow the steps below.
Steps on using Icecream Screen Recorder:
- To download the installer, visit the official website of Icecream Screen Recorder by clicking this link.
- From the home-page, click the download button and wait for the download to finish.
- Run the installer afterwards and follow the instruction provided by the setup wizard.
- Once the tool is installed, launch it and open Videojug on a browser and select the video that you want to record.
- From the tool interface, click “Capture Video” and select from the list of recording modes available.
- To start the actual recording process, click the “Rec” button from the floating toolbar.
- A three second countdown will start immediately after that.
- During the recording process, there is an option to add notes to the video by clicking the “Draw” button.
- From there, different options are available to use.
- Once done with the recording, click the “Stop” button which is located at the floating toolbar.
- After that, the save box will appear where you will have to enter the name of the video on the space provided.
- Once the video is saved, it will be available to watch from the “Recording list” located at the main interface of the tool.
- Select the video that you want and then click the “Play” button to watch it.
VideoProc is a well-featured software which allows you to save online videos from quick video sharing sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo. Before the download process, this will give you the option to choose a file location where you want to save your videos and select from a wide variety of output resolution. At the same time, this tool comes with a UDH converter allowing you to compress large-sized videos. Now to get started with the program, you can perform the following steps below.
Guides on using VideoProc:
- Open a browser and go to the official site of the program.
- Once on the page, download then install VideoProc on your computer. Launch the app afterward.
- From the main interface of the app, click the “Download” button then “Add Video” at the top of the interface.
- Then, visit the VideoJug channel and open the video that you like to download.
- Copy and paste the URL of the video into the Video URL box of the app.
- Click the “Analyze” button to begin the download process.
- The tool then will show you several output formats to choose from. Select your desired format and click the “Download Selected Videos.”
- Finally, click the “Download Now” button at the bottom right corner to start downloading the video.
- Once the video is completely downloaded, simply click the folder icon to check out the preview.
There are many tools that can download high-quality videos online and these tools will make downloading on VideoJug very hassle-free for people of all ages. Moreover, you can definitely choose one of the tools mentioned above because they are one of the best online downloaders that you can use especially the AceThinker Video Keeper and Online Video Downloader. Furthermore, you don’t need to be very good in computers because the steps given above are easy to understand and follow. So, check these tools out to know the best video downloader.