Netflix is one of the most popular subscription-based streaming platforms around the world. It has an extensive collection of TV series, movies, and documentaries in its library. Netflix is available across platforms such as Windows and Mac computers, and also Android and iOS smartphones. Streaming on Netflix is fast and stable, but it constantly needs an internet connection. However, you can download Netflix movies instead of streaming them to save your internet bandwidth. Here we will show you the detailed ways to download Netflix films and episodes on both computer and mobile.
The best tool to download Netflix shows is AceThinker Video Keeper. This is a desktop Netflix video downloader that supports downloading videos from more than 100 websites. These websites include video sharing sites like YouTube and Vimeo. Apart from that, it can download videos from social media websites Facebook and Twitter. Video Keeper is capable of downloading videos in high-resolution like 720p, 1080p, and even 4K videos when its available. This reason makes Video Keeper the perfect way to download Netflix videos with high-resolution. If you want to learn how you can download Netflix videos with Video Keeper, follow the steps below.
Step1 Install Video Downloader for Netflix
First, get the installer of Video Keeper. After that, run the installer, and the setup wizard will appear. Follow the instructions provided by the wizard to install the tool correctly, and the main interface will appear. (Note that if you want to download Netflix movies on Mac, then get the Mac version. The steps to download Netflix episodes on Mac are the same as that in the Windows.)
Step2 Log in to Your Netflix Account
To download from Netflix, click the “Detect” tab. Using the built-in browser within the tool, log-in to your Netflix account. After that, select the movie or video that you want to download from Netflix.
Step3 Download Netflix Movies on PC
Click the “Enable Detector” button from the bottom-left part of the screen. After that, go ahead and stream the video, and it will be added to the download queue.
Tip: You can also utilize the URL of videos to download them on Video Keeper. To do so, copy the URL of any video that you want. After that, click the “Paste URL” button from the main interface, and the tool will fetch the video from its website. It will appear on the download queue shortly afterward.
Step4 Watch and Locate the Video
A notification will appear once the video is added to the download queue. To check the download progress, click the “Download” tab. Once the download is finished, the video will be transferred to the “Completed” panel. Right-click on the video, and from the menu that will appear, select “Play.” The preview panel window will then appear, and you can watch the video from there. On the other hand, you can open the file location by clicking the “Folder” icon.
1. How to Download Netflix Videos on Android and iOS
Mobile users have the most benefits when it comes to downloading videos from Netflix. This is because users can watch their videos anywhere using their smartphones. Downloading videos on your mobile devices like Android and iOS can be done within the Netflix app. However, the app only allows you to keep the video for a maximum of 30 days. After that, the video will expire, and you’ll need to redownload it again on your device for another 30 days. You can follow the simple guide below to start downloading Netflix videos on your Android and iOS devices.
- Install Netflix on your device by launching the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS). Search for Netflix and then tap the install button from the product page.
- Launch the app immediately after installation. Next, tap the “Settings” option from the home screen.
- From the settings panel, set the quality that you want for the download. Choose between Standard Definition or SD, and High Definition or HD.
- Next, choose the video that you want, and then tap the “Download button” represented by a downward arrow. The download process will start immediately after that.
- Once the download finished, you can head to the “Download” panel and watch the video anytime.
Tip: You can download from different mobile devices using the same Netflix account. Also, you can share a single account with multiple users by creating different profiles.
2. How to Download Netflix Movies to Computer Running Windows 10
Aside from mobile, you can also watch Netflix from a Windows 10 PC for a bigger screen. The Netflix app on Windows 10 is highly similar to the mobile app in terms of interface. Additionally, it also has a download button to save videos for offline viewing. The only downside, is that its not portable, and you can’t take your videos with you wherever you go. If you want to download Netflix movies on Windows 10, follow the simple guide below.
How to download Netflix videos on Windows 10
- Install Netflix by launching “Microsoft Store.” From the search field, type “Netflix” and hit the “Enter” key from your keyboard. Click the “Get” button from the product page that will appear, and lastly, click “Install.”
- Sign in to your Netflix account, and then look for the downloadable movie or episode you want from its library.
- Finally, click the “Download” button that will appear from the “My List” and “Rate” buttons. The movie will then be saved on your Windows 10 PC for a maximum of 30 days before it expires.
Tip: If you are using a Windows 10 laptop, you can connect it to your regular TV via HDMI cable. This way, you can watch from an even bigger screen.