Netflix offers a great video service that enables you to watch your favorite movies and TV shows online whenever you want. However, if you don’t have a stable Internet connection, you will be disappointed if you want to enjoy the media on Netflix. That’s probably why so many people are looking for ways to download Netflix movies Netflix offers a great video service that enables you to watch your favorite movies and TV shows online whenever you want. However, if you don’t have a stable Internet connection, you will be disappointed if you want to enjoy the media on Netflix. That’s probably why so many people are looking for ways to download Netflix movies for offline playback. With the latest updates of Netflix, now you are able to download movies or episodes from Netflix. Nevertheless, the downloading function is limited to iOS, Android and the Windows 10 apps. What if you’re using other systems and need to download movies from Netflix? Don’t worry! Here you will find the solutions to get any Netflix content for watching offline.
First on the list is the AceThinker Video Keeper. It offers various functions that provide a fast and easy way to download Netflix videos into your devices. Using this, everyone will benefit as it not only allows its users to download videos from Netflix but also from other video streaming sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and more. The Video Keeper presents a user-friendly interface that allows users to copy and paste the URL to download the video. Otherwise, it also has a detect function that can track videos automatically.
If in case there are videos users are not able to download, the AceThinker Video Keeper got your back. Aside from its downloading features, it also offers a screen recording tool that allows users to record the screen activity. Lastly, the Video Keeper will enable users to convert the video to any format available such as AVI, FLV, MP4, MOV, WMV, 3GP, and more. Due to this, it is possible to play the saved videos on any device. Therefore, with all of these features available, the AceThinker Video Keeper is the best Netflix downloader tool on the web.
Follow the guidelines below to learn how to use the software:
Step1 Downloading the program
To download Video Keeper, use one of the download buttons below or get a copy from AceThinker’s official website.
Try It Free
Step2 Loading your video for download
Once you have installed and launched the program, copy the URL of your video from your browser and click “Paste URL” in Video Keeper’s main window. Now paste your link in the given field. Now you are ready to begin downloading. To view the files being downloaded, click the “Downloading” tab on the left. Once a video has finished downloading, it will be placed in the “Completed” folder.
Step3 Optional conversion
If you want to convert your downloaded video to a file format other than the default FLV, right-click your video and choose “Add to”, then load it for conversion. You can choose from various output file formats, video qualities and presets.
Tip: If the movie can’t be downloaded directly, you can use the Record function to record Netflix video.
TinyTake is a fresh looking multifunctional screen recorder that can be used to download movies from Netflix. With TinyTake you will be able to record smooth videos directly from your browser or video player. TinyTake is available for both Windows and Mac, but unfortunately, the Mac version only supports the capturing of screenshots, not videos. TinyTake has a unique editing environment which you can use to make annotations on your videos and screenshots. You can also easily share your videos either by directly uploading them to one of the video sharing websites or by downloading it and sharing it from your computer. The free version of the program obviously comes with limitations on video recording time and storage and for Mac users, so far only the free version has been made available for personal use.
How to Use TinyTake
- Locate TinyTake’s icon in your system tray and right-click it. From the list of options, choose “Capture Video from Screen” or press the hot-keys shown next to it.
- To have your own hot-keys set up for each task, under “Settings” click on the “Hot-Keys” tab to access the settings menu for hot-keys.
- After having launched TinyTake, first select the region of your screen you wish to select from one of the capturing modes; Capture Region, Capture Window or Capture Full Screen.
- Choose Capture region and after highlighting the area of your Netflix video player, you can start recording and playing your movie.
Screencast-O-Matic is yet another excellent tool for downloading your favorite Netflix videos. With Screencast-O-Matic you will be able to record the video player of Netflix and download the recorded clip afterwards. Any are of your screen can be recorded, so recording movies in full-screen is also very easy. Screencast-O-Matic features an easy to use interface that significantly shortens the program’s learning curve. For recording long Netflix movies it is advised you purchase the Pro version of the software since the free version is limited to 15 minute long recordings, plus a watermark will be placed on your video and you will not have the ability to annotate your videos. With Screencast-O-Matic you will be able to share your downloaded movies and videos with a couple of clicks. If you want to edit your movies afterwards, Screencast-O-Matic has also a full-featured video editor which you can check out on their website.
How to Use Screencast-O-Matic
- Visit Screencast-O-Matic’s official website and click the big blue “Start Recording” button to launch the recorder. You will be prompted to download the application.
- Once you have installed the application, a toolbar will appear with which you first have to select the area of your screen to be recorded. This should be the area of your Netflix video player.
- Now you are ready to start the recording process itself. Play the movie and when the movie is over, click “Done” to end the recording and have your video file saved to your computer.
ScreenFlow 7 has been recently released and it’s a great tool for Mac users if you want to download movies from Netflix. Downloading can be achieved by using the same method as mentioned in all previous programs; recording your video player. With ScreenFlow you can record any section of your screen, so you will not have to record any annoying distractions on your screen. The interface of the new ScreenFlow program has been given a fresh look and updated to provide better control over its functions. A unique feature of ScreenFlow is that you can loop recordings, that is, you can record videos, movies for hours and only the last x predetermined minutes will be saved to your computer. The full version is unfortunately quite pricey, namely $130, but considering the quality of the program, it is a one time sum that is worth spending on such software.
How to Use ScreenFlow 7
- Upon launching the program, a window will appear asking what you would like to record and presenting you with a couple of configuration options.
- To record Movies with sound, make sure the “Record Computer Audio” box is ticked.
- Once you have your settings fully configured to your recording needs, hit the “Record” button that will initiate a short countdown to allow you some time to prepare for recording.
- When recording starts, play the movie.
- To stop the recording, simply right-click the small camera icon on your operating system’s toolbar, and hit “Stop record”. The recorded file will be displayed in the main recording window.
EzVid is a well known screen recording tool which you can use to download Netflix movies easily and quickly. The power of EzVid lies in its feature-rich interface that can be used to record any part of your screen in the highest quality possible. EzVid has a built-in full-featured set of editing tools that you can use to make annotations and notes on your videos and it also comes with a well-designed timeline where you can arrange your videos in the right order. The recording interface of EzVid is self explanatory and clear, featuring a compact control panel to start, pause and stop your recordings.
How to Use EZVID
- To record your Netflix movie, first download and install EzVid.
- Then launch the software and in the bottom-right corner of the main window click the orange computer screen icon which will take you to a menu where you can configure your recording settings.
- In the settings window, under “Advanced settings”, you can fine-tune your settings to match the requirements of recording Netflix movies.
- Now that you have everything set up for recording your Netflix movie, the only thing left to do is select the area of your screen you wish to record.
- Do this by clicking “Select capture area” . After this, hit “Start Advanced Capture Now” to initiate the recording process.
Icecream Apps are a set of tools developed to handle basic office tasks and they have their very own screen recorder app that is perfect for downloading movies not just from Netflix but from any movie streaming site. Icecream Screen Recorder is available for both Windows and Mac users for free, but a Pro version can be purchased for users who do not settle with the basic features the free version has got to offer. So what is that makes Icecream Screen Recorder different from all the other recording software? Icecream recorder boasts special features such as having the ability to put your own watermark on videos, choose the quality of your movie and trim your movie to cut out unnecessary parts, and also convert your video file between a number of commonly used output formats.
How to Use Icecream Screen Recorder
- Download Icecream Screen Recorder from official website and install it by working your way through the installation wizard’s steps.
- In the bottom-right corner you can find the settings button which will let you make important configurations regarding system, video format, quality and sound settings.
- Open your Netflix movie in your browser and in the meantime click the capture video drop down menu in the recording software’s window and select the custom area mode to be able to manually highlight the area of the Netflix movie player.
- On the toolbar hit “Rec” to begin recording. Meanwhile, you can add real-time annotations and various shapes to your movie.
One of the great features of Netflix is that it has an app that can also be downloaded to mobile devices. This is beneficial as watching videos on smartphones is likely the most convenient. For example, users can watch Netflix videos or movies anywhere and anytime since anyone is just keeping their mobile phones inside their pockets. Aside from this, the app has a user-friendly interface that enables users to browse any videos without any hassle. However, users need to be connected to a reliable WiFi connection for them to stream the videos smoothly. Here are the steps on how to stream Netflix using mobile phones.
- Open your app/play store then search for Netflix. Once found, click the “Install” button to save it into your phone.
- Once finished, tap the “Open” button to start the app. Once launched, log in your Netflix account to continue. From the main interface, users will already see all of the most popular videos available to stream.
- Next, tap any video you want to watch from the interface. Wait for few minutes until the new page loads completely.
- Once done, tap the play button to start the video. Now users can enjoy and relax while watching their Netflix movies.
So, as you can see, there are ways to enjoy videos from Netflix, in an offline and free manner. You can try any of these solutions although some are free, and some have a small price. After all, it is up to you how often you will need a software to help you out on this issue. It may also be possible that a free video recording tool not to be very satisfying concerning the quality of the recording. But you can always change it with a better one since they are for free. The point is that there are options to choose from. And if you have other better solutions to download Netflix streaming videos, please share it with us by leaving a comment.