Since the development of technology, new knowledge and information have become accessible. Thanks to educational websites that contain informative videos to help viewers to learn new skills online. Plus, some of these videos have an online quiz, which allows you to test if you understand the lesson well. However, most educational videos rely on internet connection so much. It will be a hassle if there happens to be a problem with your network connection. That is why many viewers ought to download educational videos while there is still a chance to do so. On that note, we are going to list down the best video downloaders that you can use. Keep on reading this article to see all of them.
- Its auto-detect features will do the rest of the downloading once you stream the video to its built-in search browser.
- It can record your computer screen in full-screen and region mode in 1080p.
- You can also manage video sharing sites you’ve searched on this tool to its “Library” tab.
- It allows you to extract the audio from a music video by making its default format to MP3.
- Download a YouTube playlist with just one click.
One of the best educational video websites is the Udemy, and the AceThinker Video Keeper is your best tool for downloading videos from that website. This tool can get videos up to 1080p quality from 100+ video sharing sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, and more. Also, it can convert videos to popular formats like MP4, MKV, FLV, and the like to play it on any device. Another good thing about this tool is it has a built-in search browser wherein you can effortlessly search and download educational videos automatically. To understand how to use this tool, we are going to list the steps below.
Try it for Free
Step1 Download and install the Video Keeper
You can refer to one of the “Download” buttons above to get this tool on your computer. Then, launch its installer and follow the steps of installation. After that, open the tool and start navigating it.
Step2 Configure the settings
Next, click the “Menu” button at the upper right side of the tool, and select “Settings” where you can change the default video format to MP4, MKV, WMV, and so on. You can also change the download folder and its hotkeys. Then, press the “OK” button to apply the settings.
Step3 Start download educational videos
To start, go to the “Detect” tab to access its built-in browser. From there, go to the website of Udemy, and look for the educational video that you want to download. Then, click the “Enable detector” at the lower leftmost part of the tool, and stream the video to start downloading it.
Step4 Watch the downloaded educational videos
Once done downloading, go to the “Completed” panel under the “Download” tab to see the downloaded videos. Then, select the video, right-click on it, and choose “Play” to preview. You can also double-click on the video to play it instantly.
- It can save YouTube playlist with a single click.
- Can start downloading videos with its URL alone.
- It can only download one video at a time with its free trial
Distinctive Feature: It puts an add-on button on YouTube to download videos easily.
Aside from Udemy, YouTube also contains various educational videos. When it comes to downloading YouTube videos, ClipConverter.cc can help you with this task. It is because of its ability to download videos to different formats like MP4, 3GP, AVI, MOV, and MKV. Also, you can get videos from 720p up to 4k resolution. Another good thing about this tool is you don’t have to install any software on your computer because it is a web-based video downloader. In case you want to turn YouTube videos to MP3, then this tool is your best choice on our list. That being said, use ClipConverter.cc to get educational videos with just its URL.
- It does not require you to install or register any account to download videos.
- It can extract the audio from the video by converting it to MP3.
- You can only download videos, not more than 20 minutes.
Distinctive Feature: Once installed on the Chrome browser, it will detect any videos streamed to several sites automatically.
Video Downloader PLUS is a Chrome extension that can download educational videos in HD quality like 720p and 1080p. It also allows you to choose the default video format to MP4, MOV, AVI, ASF, and MPG. By installing it on your Chrome browser, it can analyze the video you streamed and make it downloadable for you. However, this extension can’t download YouTube videos due to restrictions on the Google Web Store Policies. But you can still use this tool on other sharing sites like Dailymotion, Vevo, Vimeo, and also other websites that streams educational videos.
- No ads appearing while downloading educational videos.
- There are no limits on downloading videos.
- The downloading process can easily be interrupted.
Distinctive Feature: It allows you to resume the failed downloads.
Of course, if there are lots of video downloaders that you can use on your computer, there are also mobile downloadeders designed for Android phones and tablets. That being said, Inshot Video Downloader is a must-have app to download educational videos. This app can browse videos in its built-in browser and download it directly to your phone storage. It supports downloading video up to 1080p quality. Besides, all formats supported by this app are MP4, M4A, MOV, AVI, WMV, and more. Another good thing about this app is you can set a password on the folder where you are saving your educational videos. Also, you can pause the downloading progress whenever you need to go out and resume it later.
- You can add bookmarks for your favorite video site so you can access them quickly next time.
- It can automatically download videos playing on its built-in browser.
- Ads appears when playing a video.
Since we have shown you the best tools for downloading informative videos, we are also going to list down the best educational video sites. You can find different kinds of useful videos with varying topics. Rest assured that the tools that we mentioned above can download videos from the website that we are going to write below.
1. Coursera: This website consists of educational videos by world-class professors around the world.
2. EdX: Some courses from famous universities like Harvard, Berkeley, Massachusetts Institute are on this site.
3. Khan Academy: It has a personalized learning course wherein students can practice at their own pace.
4. TED: Features one of the most trending talkshows from different professionals and the world’s leading thinkers/doers.
5. Math TV: This website is best for students who look for more lessons in mathematics.
6. iTunes U: For Mac users, iTunes U provides free lectures, audiobooks, and different foreign language lessons.
7. Amazon Education: You can not just find educational videos in this site, but you can also upload your personal informative video on this website.
8. Open Yale Courses: Different courses from Yale University are shown in this website for free.
9. SchoolTube: It is excellent for K-12 students who want to learn more about their curriculum.
10. Internet Archive: This website offers a variety of educational digital movies from different users across the globe.