Blog Videos or Vlogs are one of the emerging media for sharing lifestyle tips, life hacks, and other entertaining contents found on the internet. Also, blog videos are more comfortable to absorb compared to reading an entire article or text, which tends to bore their subscribers. A notable breakthrough of blog videos is because of the boost it gets due to the emergence of video-sharing and social media platforms nowadays. Most of the time, vloggers upload their content to YouTube, Twitter, or Tumblr, wherein they can gain popularity and earn profit at the same time. However, an internet connection is a must if you want to watch blog videos from video streaming sites. So, a quick solution is to save them on your device and watch them anytime. In this article, let us discover the best solutions to download blog video Blog Videos or Vlogs are one of the emerging media for sharing lifestyle tips, life hacks, and other entertaining contents found on the internet. Also, blog videos are more comfortable to absorb compared to reading an entire article or text, which tends to bore their subscribers. A notable breakthrough of blog videos is because of the boost it gets due to the emergence of video-sharing and social media platforms nowadays. Most of the time, vloggers upload their content to YouTube, Twitter, or Tumblr, wherein they can gain popularity and earn profit at the same time. However, an internet connection is a must if you want to watch blog videos from video streaming sites. So, a quick solution is to save them on your device and watch them anytime. In this article, let us discover the best solutions to download blog video, so you would not miss a heartbeat with your favorite vloggers.
Compatibility: Windows and Mac OS
File Size: 205 MB
As I implied in my previous works, watching videos on the internet is one of my sources of entertainment. I am also fond of popular vloggers like Nas Daily, Matt Stonie, and some local personalities here in the Philippines. In fact, I subscribed to their channels, so I will get a notification every time they upload a new video. Thanks to AceThinker Video Keeper as it lets me save all blog videos without any hassle. Video Keeper is the best downloader because it can grab vlogs efficiently from more than 100 video streaming sites, including YouTube, Tumblr, and Twitter. Usually, these are the sites wherein vloggers upload their content especially Tumblr. In connection with this, Video Keeper can detect the uploaded videos from Tumblr and download them without any hassle. Let us find out its key features and you can follow the guide provided to learn how to download videos using this excellent solution.
- It can grab videos automatically thanks to its “Detect” feature that has a built-in browser wherein it downloads the video playing on it without opening an external browser.
- Video Keeper can save the downloaded videos to various outputs like MP4, MOV, AVI, and more.
- The downloader is equipped with a multi-threading technology that maximizes the network’s full bandwidth resulting in faster download speed.
- It allows you to download an entire YouTube playlist within a few clicks.
Step1 Install Video Keeper
First things first, click any of the “Download” buttons given to save the installer of Video Keeper on your computer. Next, open the installer and follow the guide properly to save it completely. Once installed, launch it to access the main interface of the downloader.
Step2 Download the Video
Next, using your web browser, visit any website (Twitter, Tumblr, etc.) that provides a blog video. Find the video you want to download and copy its link or address. Go back to Video Keeper and click “Paste URL” to download the blog video.
Step3 Use Built-in Browser to Detect and Download
If you want to download the video without opening an external browser, go to the “Detect” tab of Video Keeper. From its built-in browser, access the website wherein you can find the vlog. Play the video and make sure that “Enable Detector” is enabled. Please wait for a few moments until the software detects the video and transfer it to the download queue.
Step4 Check the Downloaded Video
Once the software successfully downloaded the video, go to the “Download” tab of the and click “Completed” wherein you can find the file. Right-click the file and select “Play” to preview it. In case you want to save the video to other formats, right-click it and choose “Add to” and select “Convert” to transfer it to its built-in converter.
Step5 Convert the Video
From the converter, click the “Drop-down” menu next to the “Profile” option to expand the format list. Next, select “Video” and choose which format you want (for this instance, let us try AVI so I can open it using VLC Player). After that, click “Convert” to start the process.
Step6 Play the Blog Video
A prompt will appear, signaling that the video is successfully converted. From here, click “OK” to open the output folder wherein the blog video is saved. Now, you can play it using your preferred media player and enjoy it anytime.
Compatibility: Windows OS only
File Size: 100 MB
Freemake Video Downloader claims to be the best YouTube downloader for years. Aside from YouTube, it can also grab videos from other social media and video streaming sites like Youkou, Vimeo, Facebook, and more. Additionally, it boasts that it can download a vlog for up to 4K resolution depending on the video. In connection with this, it lets you choose the quality and format of the blog video even before downloading it. Also, the videos are available to upload or share with other platforms, including Google Drive, Dropbox, and others. To learn more about this software, read the steps given here.
- Visit the official website of Freemake Video Downloader to install it on your Windows computer. Once done, launch it so we can start downloading blog video.
- Next, open a new tab to access any video streaming site and find a blog video you wish to grab. Copy its URL, then go back to the software and hit “Paste URL.” Next, choose the quality you prefer and hit the “Download” button to begin.
- Wait for a few minutes until the download process is finished. Once done, you can select “Play” to preview the file or “Show in folder” to launch the output folder.
Compatibility: Windows and Mac OS
File Size: 178.9 MB
As its name suggests, iTube HD Video Downloader saves online and blog videos from the internet for up to 4K UHD quality. Additionally, this blog video downloader claims that it can grab videos from more than 10,000 video sharing websites. Aside from that, it allows you to transfer the downloaded videos from your computer to your Android or iOS phones and tablets. Furthermore, it can extract the sound from the video if you prefer to save it as an MP3 file. However, you can only download three blog videos if you are using its trial version. For unlimited downloads, purchase its licensed version for $19.00/year to also unlock other features like downloading an entire YouTube and Lynda playlist. Follow the guide below to learn how to use this solution.
- Click the link provided to visit the official website of the iTube HD Video Downloader. Run its installation process and launch it afterward.
- Next, visit any streaming site and find the blog video you want to download. Copy its URL and go back to the software to click “Paste URL” and a new window will appear. From here, choose which quality you want and click “Download” to continue.
- Once the tool downloaded the blog video, go to its “Downloaded” section, and find it here. Click the “Folder” icon to open its output folder, so you can play it.
Compatibility: Web Browsers
File Size: N/A
The last solution in this article that can download blog video online is TubeOffline, which is a web-based app. Although it only features fewer functions compared to the software reviewed above, it can download videos from several sites without installing any additional files. One good thing about this online tool is that its supported sites are organized alphabetically on its homepage. Moreover, you can enjoy all of these features for free. Despite that, a significant drawback of TubeOffline is that it is littered with ads, and it will redirect you to a different tab whenever you try to download. Read the steps below to know more about this tool.
- Open your desired web browser to visit TubeOffline. From its main page, select which website you want to download a video.
- Next, open a new tab to access the video streaming site. Browse and search for the video you prefer then copy its URL. Go back to TubeOffline to paste the link to its “Download box.” Click “Get video” to continue.
- Wait for a few moments, and the tool will generate the available format and quality. Once it appears, right-click the “Download” button and hit “Save link as.” Once downloaded, open the download folder of your computer to watch it.
Thank you for reading the review for each solution above. Now, let us compare each other so you can decide which is the best blog video downloader from the rest. From this comparison chart, some criteria like output formats, file size, and price, are listed.
|Video Keeper||Freemake Downloader||iTube Downloader||TubeOffline|
|Price (Premium Version)||$39.95/year||$4.95/month||$19.00/year||Free|
|Need to Install?|
|Output Formats||MP4, MP3, AVI, WMV, and more||MP4, MKV, MP3, WebM, and more||MP4, MPEG-1, 3GP, MOV, and more||MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, and more|