Blog Videos or Vlogs are one of the emerging media for sharing lifestyle tips, life hacks, and other entertaining contents found on the internet. Also, blog videos are more comfortable to absorb than reading an entire article or text, which tends to bore their subscribers. A notable breakthrough of blog videos is because of the boost it gets due to the emergence of video-sharing and social media platforms nowadays. Most of the time, vloggers upload their content to YouTube, Twitter, or Tumblr. They can gain popularity and earn profit at the same time. However, an internet connection is a must if you want to watch blog videos from video streaming sites. So, a quick solution is to save them on your device and watch them anytime. In this article, let us discover the best solutions to download blog video. You would not miss a heartbeat with your favorite vloggers.
Video Keeper Lite - Best Blog Video Downloader
Compatibility: Windows and Mac OS
Watching several videos on the internet is one of the things that entertain, educate, and inform me nowadays. One of the genres that I enjoyed the most is vlogs. I follow and subscribe to the channels of my favorite vloggers, which are Nas Daily, Matt Stonie, and other local personalities here in the Philippines. On the other hand, I use Video Keeper Lite to download all the blog videos I want. The main reason is that it can save videos from several streaming websites such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr, wherein vloggers usually upload their contents. Check more of its features down below and also learn how to use this excellent solution.
- It has a built-in web browser that lets you search and save blog videos at the same time.
- Video Keeper Lite is equipped with a converter for you to download the blog videos into other formats, including MOV, MP4, AVI, and more.
- It utilizes the whole bandwidth of your network to ensure fast download speed.
- The software can grab all the videos included in an entire YouTube playlist.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Install the Software
First, hit the "Download" button given to acquire the installer of Video Keeper Lite. Once done, open it and start the installation process to save it on your computer. Launch it once it is installed.
Step 2 Download Blog Video
After you installed the software, open your web browser and visit any streaming website that provides blog videos. For this example, we will do it on Twitter. Search for the video, play it, and right-click on it to select "Copy Video Address" to the link. Now, go back to the software to click "Paste URL" to continue.
Step 3 Play the Blog Video
Let the software download the video for you. Once done, go to its "Completed" panel to locate the video. From here, right-click the file name and choose "Play" to watch it on your computer.
Download Video from Blog Using Freemake Video Downloader
Compatibility: Windows OS only
Freemake Video Downloader claims to be the best YouTube downloader for years. Aside from YouTube, it can also grab videos from other social media and video streaming sites like Youkou, Vimeo, Facebook, and more. Additionally, it boasts that it can download a vlog for up to 4K resolution depending on the video. In connection with this, it lets you choose the quality and format of the blog video even before downloading it. The videos are also available to upload or share with other platforms, including Google Drive, Dropbox, and others. To learn more about this software, read the steps given here.
- Visit the official website of Freemake Video Downloader to install it on your Windows computer. Once done, launch it so we can start downloading blog video.
- Next, open a new tab to access any video streaming site and find a blog video you wish to grab. Copy its URL, then go back to the software and hit "Paste URL." Next, choose the quality you prefer and hit the "Download" button to begin.
- Wait for a few minutes until the download process is finished. Once done, you can select "Play" to preview the file or "Show in folder" to launch the output folder.
Download Blogger Video with iTube HD Video Downloader
Compatibility: Windows and Mac OS
As its name suggests, iTube HD Video Downloader saves online and blog videos from the internet for up to 4K UHD quality. Additionally, this blog video downloader claims that it can grab videos from more than 10,000 video sharing websites. Aside from that, it allows you to transfer the downloaded videos from your computer to your Android or iOS phones and tablets. Furthermore, it can extract the sound from the video if you prefer to save it as an MP3 file. However, you can only download three blog videos if you are using its trial version. For unlimited downloads, purchase its licensed version for $19.00/year to unlock other features like downloading an entire YouTube and Lynda playlist. Follow the guide below to learn how to use this solution.
- Click the link provided to visit the official website of the iTube HD Video Downloader. Run its installation process and launch it afterward.
- Next, visit any streaming site and find the blog video you want to download. Copy its URL and go back to the software to click "Paste URL" and a new window will appear. From here, choose which quality you want and click "Download" to continue.
- Once the tool downloaded the blog video, go to its "Downloaded" section, and find it here. Click the "Folder" icon to open its output folder, so you can play it.
Download Blogspot Video Online with TubeOffline
Compatibility: Web Browsers
The ultimate solution in this article that can download blog videos online is TubeOffline, a web-based app. Although it only features fewer functions than the software reviewed above, it can download videos from several sites without installing any additional files. One good thing about this online tool is that its supported sites are organized alphabetically on its homepage. Moreover, you can enjoy all of these features for free. Despite that, a significant drawback of TubeOffline is that it is littered with ads. It will redirect you to a different tab whenever you try to download it. Read the steps below to know more about this tool.
- Open your desired web browser to visit TubeOffline. From its main page, select which website you want to download a video.
- Next, open a new tab to access the video streaming site. Browse and search for the video you prefer then copy its URL. Go back to TubeOffline to paste the link to its "Download box." Click "Get video" to continue.
- Wait for a few moments, and the tool will generate the available format and quality. Once it appears, right-click the "Download" button and hit "Save link as." Once downloaded, open the download folder of your computer to watch it.
Thank you for reading the review for each solution above. Now, let us compare each other so you can decide which is the best blog video downloader from the rest. From this comparison chart, some criteria like output formats, file size, and price, are listed.
|Video Keeper Lite||Freemake Downloader||iTube Downloader||TubeOffline|
|Price (Premium Version)||$39.95/year||$4.95/month||$19.00/year||Free|
|Need to Install?||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Output Formats||MP4, MP3, AVI, WMV, and more||MP4, MKV, MP3, WebM, and more||MP4, MPEG-1, 3GP, MOV, and more||MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, and more|