The wide reach of Android smartphones and tablets has made our digital life easier than ever as you can watch videos, listen to music, read eBooks, play games, etc. wherever you like. For web video lovers, streaming videos on Android is undoubtedly a great way to enjoy your favourite videos on the go. However, you need to make sure your smartphone or tablet is connected to the Internet to enjoy uninterrupted streaming. Yet this is not always the case. There are some instances where you need to use your mobile internet connection when you are outside which is a most likely unreliable source of internet. In this case, you may want to save videos from your Android phone directly so you can stream without the need for an internet connection. How can you possibly download videos on Android? In fact, there are plenty of Android video downloaders The wide reach of Android smartphones and tablets has made our digital life easier than ever as you can watch videos, listen to music, read eBooks, play games, etc. wherever you like. For web video lovers, streaming videos on Android is undoubtedly a great way to enjoy your favourite videos on the go. However, you need to make sure your smartphone or tablet is connected to the Internet to enjoy uninterrupted streaming. Yet this is not always the case. There are some instances where you need to use your mobile internet connection when you are outside which is a most likely unreliable source of internet. In this case, you may want to save videos from your Android phone directly so you can stream without the need for an internet connection. How can you possibly download videos on Android? In fact, there are plenty of Android video downloaders. Here are some of the best video downloaders for Android that enable you to download videos from the Internet to your Android gadgets without any hassle.
This is one of the most popular free Android video downloading apps that allow you to obtain videos from Facebook, YouTube, Dailymotion, and other popular platforms. VidMate also offers users access to download full-sized HD movies, anime series, TV series, and other shows. If you don’t want to download videos on your device to save space, you can use this app to stream contents online. VidMate offers a lot of Hollywood and Bollywood movies, but don’t expect to find any recent movie or pirated film on the platform; this is one of the reasons VidMate has been running so far without any problems. The latest updates offer lots of exciting features like obtaining URLs straight from your browser, being able to resume downloads, and other interesting features. This app, however, is not available for download on Google Play Store for some odd reasons.
- Function to be able to rip and download audio.
- Great to extract the audio of the music videos.
- Compatible with loads of other video sites.
- High-Speed Internet is required for HD videos.
- First, visit this link to download and install the app on your phone.
- After installing, launch the app, and click one of the video sharing sites within the app.
- Next, look for the video that you want to download and click the “Download” icon that you will find at the lower right corner part of the app.
- Lastly, choose your preferred video format and quality, and click on the “Download” button beside the “Play” button to start downloading.
- Once done, go to the “Downloaded” section to preview the video with the app’s built-in video player.
This is another program that allows you to download videos from YouTube using your Android smartphone. However, there are some cases where you can’t download videos because due to some copyright issues or they are restricted. Worry not, as you can still download videos even the ones that you may find restrictive. YouTube Go is one of the best applications that allows you to download clips from YouTube, which you can view easily offline. Another interesting feature about this app is that it enables video sharing between two android devices without connection to the internet. With YouTube Go, you can select the video quality you wish to download.
- Easy to download MP3 and MP4 formats.
- Video sharing between Andorids.
- Some videos are restricted and the app cannot download them.
- Go to Chrome web store and search for YouTube Go to download and install the app on your Android phone.
- Next, open the app and for the video that you want to download in its built-in search browser, and it will ask you to Preview or Download the video.
- Click on the “Download” button for you to save the video on your mobile phone.
- Once done downloading, go to the “Downloads” folder that you can find at the bottom part of the app. Just click the video to play it automatically.
KeepVid is probably one of the best Android video downloaders available and definitely one of the most popular ones around. With KeepVid video downloader, Android users are able to download YouTube videos with faster speed in comparison to other video downloaders. It also enables users to download videos from many platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. KeepVid has a very super-easy-to-use interface. It allows users to download HD videos up to 4K resolution and also has a built-in video and audio player. Users can download Youtube videos as MP3 and many other formats. KeepVid Android app is free and does not have in-app purchases or malware. However, it displays ads, which can be annoying, to remove it you can buy the premium version.
- It is free.
- Donwload YouTube videos to MP3 with 320 Kbps.
- It allows for speedy downloads with minimal hitches.
- Keepvid has a Built-in browser, video searches are easy to make.
- Interface can be confusing with so many video website icons.
This Android software allows users to download videos on their devices without paying a dime, and it does not contain in-app purchases. Another interesting feature about this app that makes it stand out from other video downloading apps is that it allows you to save music files directly from your Android device. Aside from that, Snaptube enables you to search for more video websites using its built-in browser. This app supports downloading multiple files, and it has download resume features. Snaptube also supports different resolutions like UHD and QHD, just like Videoder.
- Ability to choose the video resolutions before downloading.
- Manage download content while they are still being downloaded.
- Users need to allow turn on unknown source on their phones.
Another exciting app you can install on your Android device to download videos is Android Video Downloader. With more than five million installs, this video download application is one of the best ways to download HD, 1080p, and 4K videos on your device. There are other interesting platforms that offer videos you will love besides YouTube. AVD also has an in-built browser that allows you to download videos at ease on your Android device. Another feature that makes this app unique is its simple and attractive user interface. Everything about this app is fantastic. The only set back is that you cannot configure it to download videos from YouTube.
- Easy interface.
- It has a built in interface.
- Supprt almos all download formats available.
- Cannot download from YouTube.
NewPipe is an open-source application on Android that supports downloading videos from YouTube. Note that this application does not make use of Google Play Services or any YouTube API. The NewPipe app is developed to offer users the same experience they would get using the YouTube application without showing ads. This open-source app has an intuitive interface, and it comes with a music player that allows you to play music on the background while using other applications on your smartphone.
- Downloads large files with ease.
- Select the quality and resolution of download.
- The app is understandable.
Instube is another excellent app that offers free, secure, and simple video downloads on your Android application. This app supports different platforms, including YouTube. It provides a beautiful interface that allows you to download videos at ease. You can also choose the format, resolution, and quality of the video you want to download to your device. InsTube also has an in-built video locker that you can use to protect your favorite clips with a password. Also, you can use the built-in video player and music player to play your multimedia files. This app can be used to download videos from different websites like YouTube, Twitter, SoundCloud, Facebook, WhatsApp, and so on.
- The download speeds is commendable.
- Easy to share videos on social media.
- Downloads cannot be paused.
With GetTube, you can download videos from YouTube on your Android device without making any payment. This app has a simple and elegant interface. The app is also properly organized, helping you find clips you downloaded at ease. To download videos from YouTube, all you need to do is click on the download button. You can also use this application to download a particular video or the audio version of the file; this saves you the time and stress of converting videos you download on your device into audio formats.
- Great interface and easy to use.
- Allows download audio only.
- it is totally free.
- It has some adds.