The wide reach of Android smartphones and tablets has made our digital life easier than ever as you can watch videos, listen to music, read eBooks, play games, etc. wherever you like. For web video lovers, streaming videos on Android is undoubtedly a great way to enjoy your favorite videos on the go. However, you need to make sure your smartphone or tablet is connected to the Internet. If it isn’t the case always, you may want to save the online media for offline viewing. How can you possibly download videos on Android? In fact, you don’t need to worry about it at all as there are plenty of Android video downloaders The wide reach of Android smartphones and tablets has made our digital life easier than ever as you can watch videos, listen to music, read eBooks, play games, etc. wherever you like. For web video lovers, streaming videos on Android is undoubtedly a great way to enjoy your favorite videos on the go. However, you need to make sure your smartphone or tablet is connected to the Internet. If it isn’t the case always, you may want to save the online media for offline viewing. How can you possibly download videos on Android? In fact, you don’t need to worry about it at all as there are plenty of Android video downloaders. Here are some of the best video downloaders for Android that enables you to download videos from the Internet to your Android gadgets without any hassles.
The first on the list is Video Keeper. It is an all-in-one video downloader for Windows and Mac computers. Although this is not an Android app, this tool is a good alternative. This tool is designed to help you download videos from different video platforms like Movies, Gaming, and Educational sites. If you are looking for a downloader that can do more than just download, this is a good option. This tool easily gets video from by using the auto-detection feature. Plus, the ability to convert the format of the file you downloaded to match your device format. Aside from that, you can also use the tool as a screen recorder. You can use it as an alternative just in case the site you visited does not allow the download. Moreover, a guide was written below to help you use the tool smoothly.
Step1 Download and Launch Application
Download the app by clicking the shortcut button below. Launch the application by following the set-up wizard. To start using the tool, log-in using your Gmail, Twitter, or Facebook Account.
Try It Free
Step2 Download Using the Detector
There are two ways on how to download the videos here. The first one is by using the “Detect tab”. You can use the built-in browser to search for the video you want to download. The tool then, will detect the media being played and automatically download it. Just in case that the tool was not able to detect the video, make sure that the detector is enabled. It is located at the bottom left side of the interface. Click it to turn it on and off.
Step3 Manual Download and Check the Video
While the other one is by copying the link of the video. Once the link is copied from the target video source, go to “Download” tab then click the “Paste URL” button, wait until the video is downloaded. To check the finished video, switch your tab from “Detect” to “Download”. Then click “Completed” to reveal the list. Find the name of the file, double click to play it. In any case that you need to transfer the file to a different device, but the format is not supported to be played on the other device, convert the video to match it. From “Download” tab, go to “Convert”. Afterward, drop the file to the interface by dragging it. Next, click on “Profile”>”Video”>”Choose the desired format and quality” and finally “Convert”.
Tips on How to Transfer Downloaded and Converted files
- Turn on your Android mobile and connect it to your computer. Wait for your system detect the connection and scan your memory card in your phone.
- Tap the notification window which comes up your mobile screen and then tap USB Connection (or ‘USB Connected’) depending on the version of Android you’re using.
- Tap to turn on USB Storage or similar button and then go through Mount, USB Mass Storage (or ‘Disk Drive’). When you’re done, return to your computer.
- Press Windows and E buttons to activate File Explorer, click File on ribbon bar and then Open New Window. Now you got several windows on your screen.
- In File Explorer, navigate to “Videos” link on left-side, double click the drive letter on the Android’s memory card in right-side file explorer window. Now you can click into the Movie or Videos folder.
- Now you can check the videos in your local directory and then drag them into the Android’s video folder.
- Wait for the process completes and then tap he notification windows on your mobile to turn off USB storage.
As the name implies, GetThemAll is a mobile app for Android, that can help you download all videos you might like online. Most downloader will only allow you to download one video at a time, but not with GetThemAll. It is a new download management software that can download multiple videos at the same time. Equally important, is the ability of the tool to multitask that, while it runs in the background you can do something else on your device. You don’t have to worry about download interruptions. Moreover, this tool is available for computers in the form of “Extension Downloader”. So let’s cut the chase, and we’ll show you how to use the tool.
How to Use GetThemAll
- Get the mobile application from Google Apps store on your mobile device. To download using your computer click here. Then launch the application to start the download.
- Once the application is launched, use the built-in browser to search for the site or video you want to download. Play the video, that way the app can recognize the video.
- Once the video is detected the download button located at the bottom right-hand side will be highlighted in blue. Please see picture below for the button’s exact location.
- To download more videos just repeat the same process.
Video Downloader by Inshot.Inc is an application similar to GetThemAll. This app can also help you get videos from different social networking sites, YouTube, and more. If you are an anime lover and want to download videos from anime sites like sites like KissAnime, Chia Anime, or Crunchyroll, this downloader can give you that opportunity. As we all know not all downloader are allowed to get from these kinds of sites. The only downside of the tool is it can’t download videos from YouTube. If you want to know how this tool works, check the simple steps below.
How to Use Inshot Video Downloader
- Download the Application by going to your Playstore. Use “Video Downloader by Inshot” as a keyword when searching the app
- Then launch the application. For a first time user, you have to give the app the permission to access some folder related to downloads.
- Next, use the built-in browser to search for the website where you are going to download a video. You can either use a keyword or type the whole website address. Navigate to the video and play it.
- Lastly, notice that there is a download button at the bottom right side of the screen. This is the button you have to click to acquire the video.
- Remember that this button will only be highlighted in red once the video is detected. If it is still gray in color that means the video is not detected yet.
Fourth on the list is IDM Lite. This app is not your ordinary downloader. Among the three Android apps mentioned, this app is highly recommended. One is because the app can be used in different languages, as we all know most apps are default in English. Thus, this app will allow you to change the language for those who want to have the app on their native language. Two, it has better and faster auto-detection and downloads the video in instant. Lastly, it supports several ways to download and more website list to download videos. Can’t wait to try it? Here is how.
How to Use IDM Lite
- First go to Playstore and search IDM lite. Next, download and install the application.
- Once the application is launched, allow the app to access your folder for media and downloads for the location of the video download.
- Next, choose the method on how to download the video. You have the option to do an auto-detection or use the Link of the video copied on your clipboard. Here, we will use the auto detection to demonstrate the process on how to use it.
- To start the download click the “Globe” icon as shown in the picture. Next, use the browser to search for a site. Here, Twitch was used as an example. Look and play for the video, then the tool detects it for you.
- Once the video is detected there will be a pop-up window that contains the videos detected.
- Decide which format to download then, click the ellipsis icon to see more options. One of them is “Download” finally, click it to save the video chosen.
Video Download by Smart Tools is one of the most commonly used downloaders available on Android Devices. It is an app that you can download videos on over 1000 sites that contains video. It does not only download one video but, multiple videos at the same time. One thing that you may like about this tool is that you can edit the video you downloaded on the same interface. You do not need to download any other app to do so. It is easy to use, fast in downloading videos and with the smart downloading feature, you can pause and resume the download. If you want to know how the tool works, you can check the steps below.
How to Use Smart Tool Video Downloader
- First, go to your PlayStore and search for Video Downloader by Smart Tools. Make sure to include Smart tools to see the right tool. Tons of downloader named after Video Downloader.
- Next, stream the video you wish to download using the browser incorporated on the tool. Then click the “Download” button that will appear when you play the video.
- From there you will also see the progress of the download.
- To play the video, you will see a slideshow of all the videos you just downloaded at the bottom part of your screen.