AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Free enables you to record the audio to produce more professional screen recording. You can also add webcam in a while recording the action around your screen that is perfect for creating video tutorials. Because of its versatility of the online tool, it also allows you to save the recorded video to the most popular video formats like AVI, MOV, WMV, and many more. So that you can watch the video recordings using different multimedia devices. Lastly, it allows you to upload and save the video to various cloud storage like Dropbox and GoogleDrive and to video-sharing platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo.
Just follow the steps that are being provided below. In order to have an idea, on how to utilize the online tool more efficiently to create more professional video tutorials and demos.
User Guide :
- Visit the Official Website AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online: On your computer, launch any web browser to visit the official website of the AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online. Click the “Start Recording” button on the webpage of the tool to access the recording toolbar of the tool.
- Set up the Screen Recorder: Click the “Three-Dot” icon on the right part of the recording toolbar to select the “Options” button. From here, you can choose from the various video formats of the output and configure the quality of the video recording.
- Record the Screen: Next, click the “Microphone” icon to select from different audio sources you want to record. Then, click the “Down Arrow” icon to choose “Full Screen” to record any activity on your entire screen. To start the recording process, you can click the red “Rec” button on the left part of the recording toolbar.
- Add Annotation to the Video: To add an annotation to the video, you can click the “Pen” like icon on the right part of the recording toolbar to view the editing functions of the tool. Then you can click the “Webcam” icon to add a webcam while recording the screen.
- Save the Video: Once done recording, you can click the red “Stop” button on the left part of the recoding toolbar, and a window will appear where you can watch and save the recorded video. Click the “Save” icon to select the “Save as Video File” button then click the “Open folder” button to look for the file location of the video.