Xbox One is one of the most popular gaming consoles that is used by many to play their favorite games all over the world. Developed and manufactured by Microsoft, it has become a must-have console for all game lovers. Xbox One uses state-of-the-art technology to create a game play experience that is more exciting and engaging than ever. It also comes loaded with a lot of features, including Kinect voice commands to help you control the functions of the console by using your voice, and it also provides you with a live streaming option.
Players around the world look to record their gameplay on the hardest levels to review their strategy or to show off their gameplay skills to their friends, but there are many concerns being posted on forums about which the best way is to have such recording on a Xbox one console. To all of those concerned about asking this question, we have compiled a detailed guide on the TOP3 Xbox One screen recorder tools that will help you record all your games easily.
AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro
AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is a great software that allows you to record your Xbox one games easily. It allows you to either capture screenshots or capture your entire gameplay in various video formats, supporting many major options such as FLV,MP4, AVI, WMV, and many more. The recorded video gets automatically stored on your computer in the folder you specified in your settings. Your video is also encoded for additional safety.
Try It Free
Highlights of the Software
- It allows you several capturing options, including video, audio or both
- You can capture either the whole gameplay or only part of your screen
- You can record Xbox One videos in multiple formats
- You can take complete control over your recording by choosing the best video resolution, audio quality, video quality that suits you.
- Recording can be scheduled to a specific time in the future
- The in-built video editor allows you to edit and enhance your videos to a great extent by allowing you to add images, text and shapes for highlights and explanations
Step-by-step guide to record your Xbox One screen
AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is one of the simplest screen recorder tools for Xbox one that allows you to capture high quality videos with just a click of a button:
- To start the process of recording your game on your Xbox One console, first start the game you need to record
- Then start the AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro software
- Choose either Full Screen Mode to record the entire screen or Region Mode to record activities of just a particular region
- Select the desired settings including your video quality, audio quality, video format, and so on
- Click on the “Start Recording” button
- After the recording process gets started, click on the “Stop recording” button to stop the recording process when your gameplay is over
Schedule your Xbox One screen recording with AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro
One interesting feature of AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is the schedule feature that allows you to capture your Xbox One gameplay at any preferred time. When you have a challenge with your friend coming up in an hour, you don’t need to direct your focus on recording your gameplay. Instead you can schedule time for AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro which will start the recording process at the time specified. All you need to do to is setting an exact start point and the recording duration. If you don’t know how long you will play together, make sure to set a duration that will be probably higher than your average gameplay session, so it doesn’t stop during the midst of your game.
Customize Videos with AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro
AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is also one of the best screen recorder for Xbox One in the aspect that it is loaded with a lot of features to help you create a professional video to be shared among friends and family across various social media channels. It comes with a default video editing feature that allows you to trim off the unnecessary portion of your gameplay recording or add some texts or images over it to give a different dimension for the video.
If you are looking for other Xbox One screen recorder solutions, you can also safely bet on Bandicam for this purpose. It is another handy Xbox One screen recorder that allows you to record all your gameplay easily and in high quality. You can even record videos up to 120 fps (frames per second)which provides very smooth gameplay experience in comparison with other recordings. You can also set your customize your frame rates settings to fine-tune your recordings. In addition, Bandicam allows you to assign hotkeys while recording your video to start and stop your recording without interrupting your play. Furthermore, it also comes loaded with a lot of features to provide you with a great game recording experience altogether.
Xbox Built-in Recording Function
If you are looking for a step-by-step guide on how to record your Xbox One screen, then the answer is pretty simple and explained below. You can also use the built-in recording function in the Xbox One itself to record your gameplay if you are not interested in downloading software with more professional capabilities.
How to record Xbox One gameplay on PC?
- To start capturing your Xbox One gameplay, all you need to do is to switch on your console and start playing the game you want to record
- Since you can use voice commands to control your console via the Kinect sensor, just say loudly “Xbox, snap Game DVR”
- If you don’t have a kinect sensor, you can tap the Xbox button twice and select “Snap an App” and then select “Game DVR”
- You can also specify the duration of the recording
- After adjusting the settings, you can start the recording process simply say loudly “Xbox, select” followed by “Start recording”
- If you are using a game controller, simply click on the “Start recording” button
- To stop the recording, simply say loudly “Xbox, select” followed by “Stop recording”
- If you are using a game controller, simply click on“Stop recording”