PowerPoint is the most popular software individuals use to create their presentation. But now more and more people are willing to record PowerPoint with audioPowerPoint is the most popular software individuals use to create their presentation. But now more and more people are willing to record PowerPoint with audio for a better presentation. Anyway, it’s more elegant and persuasive to play a high quality video rather than presenting a simple PowerPoint slideshow, right? No matter you need to record PowerPoint presentation for sharing online, watching on portable devices, inserting soundtracks or other reasons, you will find the solutions here. In this article, the process to record and save a PowerPoint presentation as video is discussed. Just have a look!
AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is the top PowerPoint recording program to record PowerPoint presentation with audio either from the system, your microphone or both. Anything happening on your computer screen can be captured and you are free to customize the mouse style, output format, etc. Just download, install the program and have a look at the guide below to create a screencast from PowerPoint slideshow for playing and sharing anywhere you wish.
Step1 Install Screen Grabber Pro
Acquire the installer of Screen Grabber Pro by clicking the corresponding button for your operating system below. Once download is complete, launch the installer and follow the instructions of the setup wizard accordingly. Next step, open the PowerPoint document that you want to record, and launch Screen Grabber Pro to see the main interface.
Try It Free
Step2 Start Recording the Presentation
From the main interface, click the down arrow button next to the “Record” button and a list of options will appear. These are the different recording modes that you can choose from. “Region” mode records only a specific part of the screen, and “Full Screen” covers the entire screen area. Once done with the preparations, click the “Record” button and the three second countdown will start then the recording will begin.
Step3 Add Annotations
During recording, you can add annotations to the screen which will appear on the video by clicking the “Draw” button. When finished with the presentation, end the recording by clicking the “Stop” button and the video will be saved. To watch the video, look for it on the “Preview Panel” of the tool and click the “Play” button. To open the location of the file, simply click the “Open Folder” button.
Microsoft PowerPoint software is very versatile and has multiple features you can use to enhance your presentations. While creating PowerPoint presentations with images, picture and music is well commonly known, very few people are able to save their presentations as videos. Actually, the procedure to save PPT as video is quite simple:
- Open PowerPoint and create a presentation. After creating the document, the next step is to save it as a video.
- Press ‘File’ on the upper left corner of the open document. Click on ‘Export’ and then ‘Create a video’.
- The ‘Create a video’ option will bring two drop down boxes and a time value box. In the 1st drop down box, you can choose the quality of video you want.
- While the second drop down box is used to edit narrations or timings on the presentation. You can choose to include or exclude these narrations or timings with this option. This option is only available in presentations with timings and narrations.
- The time value box allows you to edit the amount of time each slide will last in the video. The default time is normally 5 seconds.
- Click on the ‘Create Video’ button. Under the save dialogue box, choose the file destination and click ‘Save’. Wait until the progress bar is done creating the video before you can view it.
Another tool that lets you record PowerPoint presentations as video is Icecream Screen Recorder. This tool is one of the screen recorders that is easy to use, and offers clear video output. With its simple interface and easy to understand buttons, it attracts many people to use it. However, on its free trial version, there are limitations to what it can do, like the maximum time that it can record is three minutes. For those who wants to try it, here are the steps to use Icecream Screen Recorder.
- Acquire the installer of Icecream Screen Recorder from this link and set it up on a PC.
- Once the tool is installed, launch it and select the “Capture Video” option from the home screen.
- Head to the PowerPoint file and open it. Next step is to drag and adjust the frame of the recorder to fit the presentation.
- Start the recording process by clicking the “Record” button and start the presentation.
- While the presentation is ongoing, add notes that will appear on the video by clicking the “Draw” button.
- When the presentation is over, click the “Stop” button on the toolbar to finish recording and the video will be saved.
- On the “Preview Panel” of the tool, select the most recent video and click the “Play” button to watch the video.
The most used document during a meeting or presentation, next to Word files is probably the PowerPoint document. This is essential to anyone who presents an idea or proposal, to their colleagues as it makes the discussion easier. And to be sure, there is always the option to save the PowerPoint presentation as a video. On that note, methods mentioned above definitely can do that for you. The best tool to use is Screen Grabber Pro as it provides seamless recording, ensuring high and clear quality videos every time.