Surface Pro is a 2-in1 detachable tablet that was designed by Microsoft. Initially, it was introduced as a “Surface for Windows 8 Pro” on June 18, 2012. However, after almost a year, they renamed and relaunched it as a “Surface Pro.” Although it is commonly known as a hybrid tablet, it still has features similar to Microsoft Laptop, and it can support Windows versions from 8 to 10. Moreover, if you’re looking for a way to record the screen of your Surface Pro, all you need to do is to install compatible screen recorders for your device. That being said, I have tested and discovered the best screen recorder Surface Pro Surface Pro is a 2-in1 detachable tablet that was designed by Microsoft. Initially, it was introduced as a “Surface for Windows 8 Pro” on June 18, 2012. However, after almost a year, they renamed and relaunched it as a “Surface Pro.” Although it is commonly known as a hybrid tablet, it still has features similar to Microsoft Laptop, and it can support Windows versions from 8 to 10. Moreover, if you’re looking for a way to record the screen of your Surface Pro, all you need to do is to install compatible screen recorders for your device. That being said, I have tested and discovered the best screen recorder Surface Pro.
Trial Limit: All the outputs you produced on AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro free trial version have watermarks.
Distinctive Feature: It has a task scheduler that you can set a plan ahead to record your screen automatically.
AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is a robust screen recorder that you can find online. It allows you to record a particular area or the entire screen of your Surface Pro. Also, if you want to add a voice-over or a narration while capturing your screen activities on your Surface Pro, you can choose the microphone as an audio source. Additionally, Screen Grabber Pro is capable of recording the whole videos you’re streaming on your hybrid tablet, like YouTube, BBC, Twitch, and more. Meanwhile, the following steps below will teach you how to record on Surface Pro with the help of Screen Grabber Pro.
- First and foremost, start installing AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro on your Surface Pro by hitting the first “Download” button, which is built for Windows computers. Once installed, you can now launch the main interface of the tool.
- Next, click the “3 lines” on the upper-right corner of the main interface and select “Settings.” Then, hit the “Output Format” of “Videos” and select your preferred video format. After that, click the “Quality” to choose from the three supported resolutions and hit the “Okay” button to save the changes.
- Proceed on setting up the sound source by clicking the “Audio Input.” After that, hit the “Record” button to select “Fullscreen” to capture the entire screen of your Surface Pro and to start the recording process. Meanwhile, you can select the “Region” button to capture the customized screen area and hit “OK” to begin capturing.
- To end the recording process, click the “Stop” icon from the floating toolbar. The video file will be saved automatically on your device. Then, right-click the recorded file and select “Preview” to start watching.
Trial Limit: None
Distinctive Feature: You can directly upload your recorded video files on YouTube, Video, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online is also an excellent Surface Pro screen recorder. It is a web-based app that contains versatile features that are essential in recording the movements on your Surface Pro screen. To go into detail, this tool can record videos for as long as you want without worrying about the recording time limit. Aside from that, it is a reliable tool when making video tutorials. With this app, you can add annotation while you’re recording the screen of your Surface Pro. Also, you can make narration and add background music at the same time to make it more engaging for your viewers.
- First, click the link given here to open the main page of AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online. Next, hit the “Start Recording” button and wait for a few minutes until the floating toolbar appears.
- Then, hit the “Drop-down” of the audio icon to select among the given sound source. Once done, click the “Fullscreen” to capture the whole screen of your Surface Pro. Moreover, you can customize the screen size by hitting the “Region” button.
- After that, you may now start recording your Surface Pro screen, click the “Record” button, and wait for three seconds to begin the capturing process. Once satisfied, hit the “Stop” icon to end the recording. When the playback window pop-ups, you can now check your recorded video.
- Next, hit the “Save” button located at the lower right part of the playback window to store the output to your device quickly. Next, choose a folder from your device after hitting the “Save as Video File.” Lastly, open the selected output folder to check the video file. From here, double-click on the video to start watching it.
Trial Limit: The maximum recording time is only 10 minutes per recorded session.
Distinctive Feature: Bandicam is well-known for recording popular online games like Dota2 and League of Legends for up to 4K quality.
Bandicam is last on the list of Surface Pro screen recorder. It has three recording modes that you can use, depending on what you need. Firstly, it has a game recorder that allows you to capture 2D/3D games that are compatible with your Surface Pro. Next, you can use its screen recording mode to record computer screen actions, like live videos on streaming sites, video chats, and more movements on your Surface Pro. Lastly, its device recording feature lets you screencast external devices connected on your hybrid-tablet, such as smartphones.
- To begin, open the link given here to visit the main page of Bandicam. Next, follow the download procedure to install the tool on your Surface Pro.
- On the upper-left corner of the main interface of Bandicam, click the “Drop-down” menu of “Screen Recording Mode.” Then, select among the supported provided regions.
- After that, click the “Rec” icon to start recording the Surface Pro screen. Once done, hit the “Stop” button to complete the recording process. Your recorded file will be stored directly on your device.
|Function||Screen Grabber Pro||Free Screen Recorder Online||Bandicam|
|Supported Formats|| Video Formats:|
MP4, WMV, AVI and more
MP3, OGG, WMA and more
|MP4, WMV, AVI and more||AVI and MP4|
|Recording Quality||4K, 1080p, and 720p||For up to 1080p||For up to 4K|
|System OS||Windows and Mac computers and laptops||Windows and Mac computers and laptops||Windows|
|Editing Features||Add texts, arrows, shapes, and more|
Trim, merg, add effects, etc. on the videos
|Cursor effects, split, cut, speed changing, blending modes, add video effects||Draw and add texts|