When it comes to recording screens on your desktop or mobile, there are lots of applications available on the internet. Every application provides different kinds of unique features and you might be confused to choose the best one. Many searches for the full screen recorder to capture the total screen during the recording. Some are free full screen recorder while some are to be paid. After analyzing many screen recording software, we have picked up the top 5 full screen recorders.
On the top of the list, Screen Grabber Pro wears the crown of the best full screen recorder. It is a product of the top-rated software company ‘AceThinker’. It is a full screen recorder for PC which helps you record activities on your computer screen. While recording the desktop screen, you can record both screen and audio at the same time.
- It helps to record your computer screen as per the video and audio configurations set by you.
- In case only audio is to record, Screen Grabber Pro provides you with only an audio recording option as well.
- While recording the screen, real-time edit options are available as well. Annotations can be done to comment during the recording.
- There are times where we might not be present in front of our desktop screen but recordings are to be done. For this, you can also schedule your task in Screen Grabber Pro.
- Screenshots, when required, can be captured as well.
Step1 Arrange Recording Settings
Before you start recording your full screen, the audio input and video output configurations should be arranged as per your desired result. Sound can be recorded using system sound, microphone or both at once. The output location of the video can be changed in the output settings. Various output formats are available such as MP4, AVI, GIF, WMV and many more.
Step2 Record full desktop screen
You can simply begin recording your full desktop screen by clicking ‘Full Screen’ under Record options. During the recording, you can annotate the required portion of the video using the pen tool.
Step3 Store and Publish Recording
After the screen recording is completed you can click on the stop button and save the video. You can find the video on the allocated location. Another best feature of Screen Grabber Pro is that the videos can be directly uploaded to YouTube or FTP account.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could record your computer screen when you are away? With Screen Grabber Pro, you can schedule your recording. Start time and duration can be set. Many other activities such as daily triggering, full or custom screen, recording only audio, etc. can be set.
OBS Studio is another popular full screen recorder which is ad-free and open-source software. The recordings and streaming can be done in high quality. There are two versions of the software, trail, and pro. Trail version provides you access with minimum features but the pro version lets you access the full potential of the application.
- Both audio and video can be recorded and mixed in real-time
- Configurations can be set according to the desired output of the video
- Presence of filters for videos
- Various themes
- The full screen mode is available during recording
- High-quality recordings can be done with an improvised performance of CPU
- The length of the video is unlimited. But the pro version is required for this feature
- Only 30 seconds video can be recorded if the trial version of the application is present
- There will be a presence of a watermark in the trial version of the software
- The setup of the application can take some time because of the file size
The name Free Cam itself denotes it is a full screen recorder for free of cost. It helps you record high-quality videos and tune your videos as per the need. It provides the user with most features and interactive user interface which can is prioritized in the professional market.
The trial version provides many amazing features but limits output format, annotations and many more. With the pro version, you can export your videos in MP4 format. Recording can be done using webcam as well. There will also be a feature of annotations and hotkeys.
- Presence of voice over for interactive videos
- Videos can be edited and audios can be refined
- System sounds can also be recorded and mouse cursor can be featured
- Videos can be shared instantly on YouTube
- It can record high definition videos
- It is simply free of watermarks and ads
- Videos can be recorded for unlimited time
- Presence of background noise cancelation
- It lacks the feature of recording videos from a webcam
- The output format cannot be changed in the trial version and WMV recording output is only available
One of the best full screen recorders for PC is FlashBack Express. It lets you capture a full screen during recording and provides a feature of audio input for commentary and music in real-time. Especially for gamers, FlashBack Express lets you add images, arrows, texts on your videos for more interactive results.
- It helps you capture high-quality videos maintaining the high performance of the system.
- Video customization with FX, sounds, stickers can be done.
- Editing on the video can be done without any fuss.
- Fullscreen can be captured or custom screen recording can be done
- Presence of no watermark on videos after recording
- There is no limit on the length of the screen recording
- Pro version of the software is required for full features and tools access such as full video editing, video effects, adding annotations, etc.
Though Debut Video Capture has been on the last of the list, it is one of the most impressive screen recorders of all time. It not only captures your screen but lets you perform more in your video recordings. Videos can be It has many unique features that set it apart from the rest of the screen recorders. It lets you capture recordings from external devices as well, select video outputs, add annotations and many more.
- There is the presence of a time-lapse recording of the screen.
- Audio and Video configurations can be set as required.
- Video effects and color settings can be set as well.
- You can even schedule your recordings.
- It helps you record your entire screen or custom screen size
- It can capture videos from webcam and even network IP cameras
- Presence of limitless time for screen recording
- Watermarks are not present on the recorded videos
- Only non-commercial use of the software is available in the trial version
- It lacks interactive design and interface