Are you the type who likes playing survival games? Then Fortnite is another best option for you. This is a free to play battle royale online video game. It was developed and published by Epic Games. Also, it is a survival game with construction elements in cooperation with the whole team. It was initially designed for Windows, MacOS, PS4, and Xbox One. And a year after it was released, it has been made available to play for iOS, Android, and the Nintendo Switch. Fortnite, because of its learning curves, gameplay, art style, and progression system, is being praised even by the critics. And because of its popularity, you will surely go with Fortnite craze. In case you want to record Fortnite gameplayAre you the type who likes playing survival games? Then Fortnite is another best option for you. This is a free to play battle royale online video game. It was developed and published by Epic Games. Also, it is a survival game with construction elements in cooperation with the whole team. It was initially designed for Windows, MacOS, PS4, and Xbox One. And a year after it was released, it has been made available to play for iOS, Android, and the Nintendo Switch. Fortnite, because of its learning curves, gameplay, art style, and progression system, is being praised even by the critics. And because of its popularity, you will surely go with Fortnite craze. In case you want to record Fortnite gameplay to share with family, friend or other gamers, here we have showed you the best ways to capture Fortnite on PC, iOS and Android.
Free Screen Recorder Online is one of the best free recording tools of AceThinker available in the market nowadays. This tool will give you a stunning recorded Fornite Game. It enables you to record the whole screen or capture a specific area of your liking. Not only that, but it also gives you the liberty to edit the settings, such as you can add annotations like a box, add a text or, a blurry effect to hide some sensitive parts that you don’t want to show on your recording. It also gives you the ability to record the audio of your Fortnite game by using the microphone, system sound, or both at the same time. With AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online, you can have HD quality with your recorded Fortnite game even without you facing your computer. And if you want to share it right away to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, or Dropbox, you can do so as well. The following instructions are its easy steps on how to record Fortnite gameplay.
Step1 Launch the Tool
First, visit the official website of AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online. Then click on “Open Apowersoft Online Launcher” and click on “Start Recording” to launch the tool. A floating toolbar will then appear on your screen.
Step2 Record Fortnite Gameplay
After that, once the tool is launch, you can now drag the recording frame to the area where you wish to record your Fortnite game or record the whole screen. You can also see different buttons on the lower part of the floating tool. From those buttons, you will be able to edit the settings or the audio source by the “Microphone” icon and others. When everything is ok, you can now click the “REC” button to start the recording process.
Step3 Save Recorded Fortnite Game
Lastly, when your Fortnite recording is finished, click on the “Pause” button on the lower left part of the floating toolbar. You will be asked to save or delete your recorded file. Click the checkmark, and a preview will appear on your screen. And when you are already happy with your recorded Fortnite game, save the video by clicking the “Save” button, located on the lower right corner. Besides, it also gives you the liberty to upload it directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
Mobizen is another handy screen recorder available online. From its orange-colored interface, you will be interested in the simplicity of the recorder. Mobizen gives you the ability to edit the recording settings on your desired format and quality. It also gives you the option to turn on or off the audio source so that you can fully enjoy your recorded Fortnite game. Besides, you won’t even have a hard time looking or searching for your Fortnite recording because it’s automatically saved on the main interface of Mobizen. The following easy steps will tell you the reason why Mobizen is another best alternative for Fortnite game recorder.
- First, go to the Playstore on your Android device and install Mobizen Screen Recorder. After that, when Mobizen is installed, open the app from your Android screen icons.
- Then, the Mobizen icon, which is the small letter “m” inside the circle, will appear.
- Next, go to your Fortnite game. And when everything is set, click on the recording button. You will be reminded then that everything on your screen will be recorded, and a three-second countdown timer will appear before the recording process will start.
- Lastly, when you are done with your Fortnite recording, click on the “Stop” button. Go back to Mobizen app and play your recorded Fortnite gameplay.
At the same time, iOS device users also have a haven when it comes to screen recording. This app looks light and comfortable to use. It has a pink interface that feels like its encouraging you to use it. From the very top of its interface, you will be able to adjust the resolution and quality of your Fortnite gameplay recording. Another nice feature of this app is its “Face Cam.” You will be able to react to your Fortnite recorded file. Not only the “Face Cam,” but also its “Commentary” feature is another cool thing about REcord It! This feature will allow adding voice-over comments to your Fotnite recorded gameplay. Moreover, the following information is its easy guide on how to record Fortnite Battle Royale.
- First, go to App Store and install Record It!. Then, once it’s installed, open the app from your iOS screen icons.
- After that, tap on the “Recording Button.” It is located in the middle of its main interface. You will be directed then to the next page, where you will be reminded that all will be recorded on your screen, even notifications. But, you don’t have to worry because you can always turn on “Do Not Disturb” on your device “Settings” to get rid of those notifications.
- Next, tap on “Start Broadcast.” A three-second countdown timer will appear before your Fortnite recording process will start.
- Finally, when you are done with your recording, tap on the “Stop Broadcast” button. Then go back to the app’s main interface and tap on the “My Recordings” panel to play your recorded Fortnite gameplay.
To sum up, it has always been an enjoyable experience playing Fortnite. But, it will be more amazing if you will be able to have a copy of your Fortnite game. So that you can playback your favorite recorded Fortnite gameplay anytime, anywhere. You can try using one of these ways or try them all. Just a little friendly advice, AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online still rises above the others. And so, in general, with all the information given above, it would be easy for you to record Fortnite gameplay PC version and mobile devices version.