There is no wonder that numerous video calls have been made on Facebook every day. If you wonder how to record Facebook calls either to capture some funny moments or record an important session, you’re right being here. You can just get Screen Grabber Pro or apply any of the mentioned methods to get the job done easily.Try It Free
Facebook is a social media network that connects people around the globe. This social media site was founded last July 2003 as FaceMash, and in February 2004, the FaceMash changed its name to TheFacebook. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg and his friend Eduardo Saverin at Harvard University. Later on, billions of people used Facebook that made it so popular last October 2012. So, its developers decided to make a video call via Facebook. In fact, lots of Facebook users find it handy, because not only you can talk to your friends and family face to face via camera, but you can also do it without paying anything, you only need a phone, or a web browser on your PC to make a video call. Now, we are going to show how to record a video call by screencasting. This feature is very helpful, especially if you want to keep that precious moment with your loved ones while you work overseas. Keep on reading below to know more about the tool for recording video calls.
AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is a tool for Windows and Mac OS that you can use for screen recording. You can capture any activities on your display screen, in a high-quality video, especially Facebook video calling. Also, you can put annotations while screencasting to enhance the recording. Furthermore, this tool allows you to record the audio from that comes from your microphone, system, or record both audio sources simultaneously to put a piece of background music while talking to your family or friends. This tool is entertaining and easy to use because of its simple interface. It comes in handy for users who want to record their video calls and watch it later. Enjoy more of the tool’s capabilities by following the steps on how to use Screen Grabber Pro are provided below.
Step1 Get a fresh download of the software
The first step is to visit AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro to download the installer, or choose your preferred platform below and click the corresponding download button. Next, follow the installation wizard to install the software.
Get a Free Trial now
Step2 Launch the app and start recording video calls
After installation, run the app and Facebook video call. Then, click the “Record” drop-down button to choose the video output to full-screen or regional mode. Once you selected one of the modes, the recording will start.
Step3 Finish the recording
Once you are done recording your conversation with your family or a friend, simply click the “Stop” button to end the recording. You can check your recorded video in the tool’s interface. Select the latest recorded video, then click “Play” button to view the video. You can also find the file location by clicking “Open folder” button.
AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online is a web-based tool that can effortlessly record your PC screen with just one click. It only needs a web browser to capture your conversation with your family and friends via Facebook calls. In fact, you can edit real-time while recording, like draw shapes, lines, and putting texts on the recording. Furthermore, you can choose various video format before you start recording, so you can save time instead of converting the video afterward. For more understanding, below are the steps on using Free Screen Recorder Online.
Step1 Launch the AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online
To begin using this tool, visit the AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online official website and click the “Start Recording” button.
Step2 Begin recording video calls
After you run the tool, a toolbar will pop-up, showing the tools that you can use for recording. Simply click the red “Rec” button, while having a video call with someone to start recording.
From the tool’s floating toolbar, you can choose the video output of the recording, from full-screen view, region mode, and more. Also, you can select the audio source to system sound, microphone, or both to record.
Step3 Stop the recording
Once you are done with your video call, you can stop recording by clicking the “Pause” button. After you click the “Pause” button, two buttons will appear in the floating toolbar. The “Check” button is for completing and saving the recorded video to your PC. While the “X” button is for deleting the video to start recording again.
The next tool that we are going to show you is SpeakPipe. It’s a little different than the other recorders on our list because it can only do voice recording. However, this tool can record your voice, and the person you are talking. It only requires to sign-up before you can start using this tool. Also, it allows you to embed its widget to your website, via HTML, which is shown from the end sides of the web browser. In fact, this tool lets you easily record voice calls through Facebook, because it will directly send it to your email after recording. Moreover, we will show you the steps below on how to use SpeakPipe.
- First, visit the SpeakPipe official website. Then, click “Start recording” while having a conversation via Facebook, to record the voice call.
- Once you start the recording, you can see the progress from its homepage. From there, you can click the “Stop” button to end the recording or click the “Reset” button to start recording again.
- You can play the voice record by clicking the “Replay” button to check if its clear or not.
- If you are satisfied with the record, you can simply click the “Skip” button to proceed on saving your voice record.
- To save your voice record, you can put a name first, then click the “Save” button to save or upload your recording to its server, or your account if you are signed-in.
ScreenCapture is a screen recording tool that can save you time because not only you can record your screen display, but you can also instantly share your recorded video. Just send the URL to your friends or colleagues, and they can start watching your video. Moreover, with this tool, you can pause a recording, then select a new area and continue recording. It is useful when you want to focus on an area, then returning to the main view. Furthermore, see the steps below to understand more about ScreenCapture.
- To get the tool, download the install in the ScreenCapture website. Then, proceed on installing by following the setup wizard. After that, launch the tool to start using it.
- Once you installed the tool, run it, and it will show you its toolbar above. From there, click the “Record icon” button to start recording.
- After you click the “Record” icon button, you can choose the area that you want to record. After that, tick on the “REC” button of the app to proceed on the recording.
- When you are through recording, the “Stop” are located at the upper leftmost part of the video call in case you want to stop recording.
- You can also pause, and take a screenshot from the toolbar.
- Lastly, when you stop recording, a window will appear showing the playback and lets you save the recording. Just click the “Play” button to check your video, and click the “Save as” button, and choose your file location and save it.
All of the said screen recorders within this article are all easy to operate. Even if each of the tools has their differences, they can record all the calls via Facebook with high-quality output. Furthermore, some require you to download their app, while others only need a web-browser to use it. One thing is for sure, you can keep all the time you spent with your family and friends while having a conversation with them, via Facebook call. You don’t have to feel lonely, primarily when you work overseas because you can always watch your video calls with your loved ones, with the help of these tools.