Videos are found everywhere on the internet. Be it social media or any other website, we always come across different types of videos all the time. Not only that, but various video libraries like YouTube and Dailymotion contain hundreds of thousands of videos on different kinds of subjects. Keeping the extensive availability of videos on the internet, MP4 recorders Videos are found everywhere on the internet. Be it social media or any other website, we always come across different types of videos all the time. Not only that, but various video libraries like YouTube and Dailymotion contain hundreds of thousands of videos on different kinds of subjects. Keeping the extensive availability of videos on the internet, MP4 recorders are gaining a lot of popularity. These recorders are computer applications that allow users to directly record videos in the form of MP4 format to run it on different types of devices. Using such a tool, you can easily save any video on your computer and play them whenever you want to without the requirement of an active internet connection. Several different types of MP4 screen recorders are available in the market. A few details in this regard are discussed below.
Screen Grabber Pro is a high-end MP4 screen recorder that allows you to record the activity of your screen and stores them in MP4 format. This program offers a variety of several features that make it easy for you to record the screen and create MP4 videos that suit all your requirements. Moreover, it allows you to record video and audio simultaneously and even enables you to edit the screencast in real-time. To save your precious time, it comes with a task scheduler that lets you create scheduled video recording task ahead, so you don’t need to stay in front of the computer during the recording process. In addition, this tool can access using different platforms like Windows and Mac..
To record the screen activity of your computer using this MP4 recorder, you can first download and install the program and then follow the steps listed below.
Try It Free
Step1 Choose the Recording Settings
From the main interface of the software, click the “Menu” icon located at the top-right corner. Click “Settings” then from the “Output” section, go to the “Output format,” then select “MP4”. Click “OK” to save the settings. For audio recording, go back to the main panel then select “Audio input”. You can either choose System sound, Microphone, or both. After that, go to the “Record” tab to choose the model and size of the frame.
Step2 Record the Ongoing Screen Activity
When you have completed the first part of preparing the MP4 screen recorder, you are all set with recording your ongoing screen activity. To do so, click the Start button to initiate the recording process, and then a toolbar will appear that offers activity control features. You can pause the recording any time by hitting the ‘Pause’ button.
This MP4 desktop recorder also offers annotations to help you edit the ongoing activity’s video so that it may be in exact accordance with your requirements. You can add circles, rectangles, lines, arrows, highlights, texts, and more to annotate the video in real-time.
Step3 Publish Recording
In the final step, you can complete your video editing and publish the recorded video to any online platform or save it to your computer to watch later.
- Screen recording can directly upload to Vimeo, Youtube and other cloud storage like Dropbox and Google drive.
- Can record the screen and audio simultaneously.
- Edit and annotate the recording during the recording process.
- Water mark is embedded to recorded video for free trial version.
- Task scheduler enable users to record the screen even your not around.
Free Screen Recorder Online is an MP4 screen recorder designed to work on the Windows platform. This web-based program can access from different web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. It allows you to take screenshots and record videos of the screen activity while you are typing, browsing, watching videos, and etc. Free Screen Recorder is a powerful yet lightweight tool, and the best part is that it is available free of cost. You can select different mulitmedia formats like MP4, AVI, MOV and more..To record click the “Rec” button, you can also make a real-time annotation with this online screen recorder. Aside from screen recording, you may use this tool to record videos using external devices like webcam.
- User friendly layout even first time user can utilize it quickly.
- It provides a annotation and editing tool to make your presentation more professional.
- Free web-based screen recorder program.
- The tool crashes sometimes when the internet connection is too slow.
- It allows users to share the video recording from different social media platforms like Facebook.
Icecream Screen Recorder is yet another screen capture mp4 streamlined and professional screen recorder mp4 software that is just perfect for use, especially when you are using more than one browsers while in the middle of a typical online session. It has an intuitive interface, and even the first user can navigate easily through the screencast settings and capture. It also provides a few more media formats other than MP4 for saving your screencast. From here, you can directly upload the video to the popular video-sharing sites like YouTube and you can also upload to different cloud storage like Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Offers a number of high end features like audio recording and upload output to different cloud services.
- Can convert the recorded video file into GIF file.
- Add animations to the mouse clicks to highlight the mouse movements.
- Offers basic functionalities only.
- Need license fee of $29.95 to upgrade the tool to Pro Version
- It does not work on Mac devices.
- Game capture feature, enables the user to record the gameplay of their favorite computer games.
Snagit, on the other hand, is another screen capture and recording tool. It’s a tool that lets you record videos and audio outputs. It is available on four different versions. It’s originally for the Microsoft Windows and limited features for macOS. This tool also allows user to convert the screenshots into simplified graphics. To start using Snagit, visit its official website to download and launch the tool by following the setup wizard. Once installed, click on the Snagit icon to direct you to its main interface. From there, click on the “Capture” button, it will give you an option to choose the section you want to record. Once set, click on the “Rec” button to start recording. Finally, when you’re done, click on the “Stop” button. Once done recording, it also allows you to remove any unwanted clips from your screen recording.
- It allows users to remove unwanted sections from the screen recordings.
- It is compatible to different platforms like Windows and Mac even to their older version.
- Wide range of pre-made styles you can apply to screenshots to make the recorded video more professional.
- You need to upgrade for its Pro version for $49.95 before you can unlock all the features of the tool.
- Video recordings and screen captures can share instantly to Microsoft Office particularly PowerPoint, Word and more.
Bandicam is advisable for techy users because of its advanced features. This tool allows users to record screen, take screenshots, and make videos coming from Webcams, IPTV, mobile devices, and even to console gaming platforms like PlayStation and Xbox on your PC. Also, you can surely record HD quality videos on gameplays that use DirectX, OpenGL, and Vulkan graphics. What’s more, Bandicam has a feature that lets you schedule for recording, which is helpful when you need to record activity on your screen in a timely manner. You can visit Bandicam’s website to download its installer by clicking the “Free Download” button. After you install the tool on your PC, run it, and select the “Rectangle on a screen” mode. Then, click the “REC” button to start recording. You can also click the hotkey “F12” to start or stop the recording.
- It has a 30 day free trial
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other recording software.
- Different options in choosing the quality of the screen recording.
- Sometimes it produces corrupted videos when recording.
- $39.00 licensed fee to unlock the full features of the tool.
- Cannot access from Mac devices.
- Can record the gameplay from gaming consoles like Xbox and PlayStation.
As one reliable screen recording app for Android, Mobizen has every single feature, you can think of when considering a capture application and then others such as clean recording that hides every on-screen control in the course of saving a footage. As it is frequently, a regular on-screen display will take care of stopping and starting recordings. It is pleasant how the app directs you all through a capture process, so you never get confused about your next move (when you are done with a recording, you can commence another or even watch what you have captured). Should you want to carry out basic editing on your video, tools are available to help you out, and you could include outros and intros to your video clips. Some Mobizen features need in-app purchases, but you can still use the free version. Although it may not be as cohesive as some apps that have been tested by us, it is certainly equal to the task regarding reliability and availability of features and is actually worth trying out if you seek a high-quality Android screen recorder (you could test its features with a seven day trial period.)
- Capable of transferring files between smartphones and computer.
- It allows users to remove the product watermark from the recorded video.
- Screen recording window cannot be re-sized.
- It is comprise of basic editing functions to raise the quality of the video recordings.
On the other hand, if you want to record your screen using your iOS devices like iPhone and iPad, you may use Record it!. This is a video recording app to capture videos or screen activity on your iOS device. It supports iOS 11 or earlier, as well as the latest iOS 12. By using this program, you can record popular mobile games, record video clips from different video streaming sites, or record app for tutorials. When you are done recording screen, you can further enhance it by adding video reactions. There’s are options for you to add Facecam reactions, make it personalize adjusting the position, size, and more. In addition to that, the tool allows you to insert voice-over to the recording in case you want to add audio commentary. After all the changes, the app has a direct link to YouTube so you can share the video to your channel.
- Offers different editing functions like trim, cut, merge, split and more.
- Can share the screen recording directly to YouTube.
- Can record any activity on your iOS devices while playing games.
- Need to pay for $199.00 for the license of the app to unlock all the features.
- Enables user to add FaceCam reaction to the recordings.
There are not only the above 10 MP4 screen recorders that allow you to record screen in MP4 video format. These 10 ones are picked for their advantages over others according to our research. Both the free online ones and paid desktop recorders will do a great job in MP4 recording. The limits of each one have also been pointed out. And now it’s up to you which one you will select. If you think I have missed any better MP4 screen recorder, please let me know via the comments. Thank you!