AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is an all-in-one software that allows you to record all activities happening on your computer. Even you are only subscribed to its trial version, you can still enjoy all of its amazing features without any hassle. What separates Screen Grabber Pro from the rest of the solutions reviewed here is that it can edit and insert annotations into the recording in real-time.
One good thing about the software is that it can record the mouse cursor in modified ways. With that being said, you can record the exact animations and every click of the mouse accurately. The left (red) and right (blue) click function of the mouse is determined precisely since they are represented with colors. What also separates Screen Grabber Pro from the rest is that you can record the keyboard and mouse movements even you are away. This is possible thanks to its unique “Task Scheduler” function that allows you to set-up the time, date, and mode you want.
The recorder allows you to save the output into multiple formats available like MP4, MOV, WMV, and even GIF. If you subscribed to the paid version of Screen Grabber Pro, it would allow you to record in unlimited time per session.
Try It Free
- Download and Install the Recorder: Click any of the “Download” buttons above to save the installer on your Windows or Mac computer. Then, open the installer and follow the guide properly to save it on your computer. Once installed, launch Screen Grabber Pro to access its main window.
- Configure the Settings: Next, click the “List” button located at the upper-right corner of the interface and choose “Settings” from the list that will appear. From the new window that will open, go to “Mouse style” then put a checkmark beside the box of “Animate mouse buttons” to record the clicks and movements. Once done, click the “OK” button to save all changes made.
- Start Recording: After you configure it, hit “Audio input” to choose the sound source available from the list. Next, click “Record” to expand the drop-down list and select the size or mode you want. Once everything is set-up, click “OK” to start the recording.
- Save Recording: Once you are done, click the “Stop” button found on the recording toolbar, and it will automatically save it. The main interface of Screen Grabber Pro will appear automatically showing the file. Right-click the file name and select “Preview” to play it. While playing, you can notice that the mouse movement is highlighted, and each click are represented by red or blue colors.
- The software allows you to record only the audio coming from the system background or a microphone.
- It allows you to share or upload the output to other platforms like YouTube, Recloud, Google Drive, and more.
- Recorded video is embedded with a watermark if you are only subscribed to its free-trial version.