Either you are a gamer, presenter, teacher, or a blogger, have you ever tried to make a screencast on your computer? The internet nowadays contains various screen recording tools that are downloadable and some can be used free of charge. These tools allow you to record videos in any part of the screen, webcam sessions, live game streams, tutorials, and so on. Sometimes, you will end up using a full screen recorder Either you are a gamer, presenter, teacher, or a blogger, have you ever tried to make a screencast on your computer? The internet nowadays contains various screen recording tools that are downloadable and some can be used free of charge. These tools allow you to record videos in any part of the screen, webcam sessions, live game streams, tutorials, and so on. Sometimes, you will end up using a full screen recorder so as to record the entire screen. This will be a great help for you to save all the important screen activities. In this article, you will learn some of the effective full screen video capture software that you can use for recording videos in both the Windows and Mac operating systems.
Record in Full Screen with Acethinker Screen Grabber Pro
One of the best full screen recorder at this time is the Acethinker Screen Grabber Pro, which is compatible for both Windows and Mac computers. This tool has been known for its easy-to-use quality features and functions. It allows you to capture your screen in any mode. Either in a region, around a mouse, webcam, and especially in full screen. You can record video in high quality. The tool has a built-in editor that is used for making annotations while recording. It also has an extra feature for taking a screenshot. Follow the steps below record the entire computer screen with this program.
Step1 Download and Install Screen Grabber Pro
To download the application, you need to visit the Acethinker Screen Grabber Pro website. You can also simply click the shortcut button below. Then follow the setup wizard to install it. After that, launch the program. Once the application is installed, the main interface of the application will be displayed on your computer screen.
Try It Free
Step2 Start Recording in Full Screen
Drag down the “Record” button to see the options on how you will capture your video. Whether you will capture in full screen, region, webcam, around a mouse, or only audio. To set the recording in full screen, simply click the “Full Screen” button. Then the recording will start directly. If you are creative and you want to make your screen recording more fascinating to see, you can make a real-time annotation using the “Pen” icon that you can see on the floating toolbar under the capture area of the application. You can add shapes, texts, arrows, and more.
Step3 Save the Video
When the screencast is OK, tap the red “Square” button to stop the recording. Then your recorded file will be saved on your computer and will be displayed in the recorded video list. Then you can preview it or you also have the option to upload the screencast to YouTube.
Record Entire Screen with IceCream Screen Recorder
If we are talking about a screen recorder which enables to capture in full screen, IceCream Screen Recorder is reliable for it. With this tool you can also set the capture are according to your preferred size. It is not only capable of doing screencast but also taking screenshots. The same with other tools, this has also drawing tools for annotations. It is also accessible to Windows and Mac computers. In contrary, you can only record up to 10 minutes per file. With the use of the project history, it is now fast to access all your recorded files and screenshots on their designated files. Read more of this article to know the steps to use this full screen video recorder.
How to Use IceCream Screen Recorder
- Before you can start to record, you need to visit the IceCream Screen Recorder site, and download the application. Wait until the app is installed and then launch it.
- Click the “Capture Video” icon to select the parameter of the capture region. Choose whether you will capture in full screen, last area and around a mouse.
- You can also customize the region according to the size that is suitable for you.
- When you’re ready to record, simply press the “Rec” button to begin the screen video capturing. However, the recording will only last up to 10 minutes per file.
- To enhance the quality of the recording, you can make a real-time annotation while recording with the use of the “Drawing Tool” that you can see on the floating toolbar of the app while recording.
- Click the “Pencil” icon to see the annotating tools like shapes, texts, and arrow.
- If you like to end the recording, use the “Stop” button on the recording toolbar.
- Afterward, you have the chance to watch again your recording by clicking the recorded file from the lists on the main interface of the app.
Record in Full Screen Using Camtasia
Camtasia is another excellent tool in a full screen capture that is compatible on both Windows and Mac. Aside from recording, you can create video demos as well. The other good thing about this software is it can edit the videos after the recording where you can select a transition, animate, trim, add voice narrations, put visual effects and zoom. The tool allows you to record anytime. However, this app only provides a 30-day free trial for you to experience the greatness of Camtasia in screen recording and editing. Camtasia will definitely give you a professional and high-quality recorded video file. See the steps below to start recording with Camtasia for Mac.
How to Use Camtasia
- Go to the official page of Camtasia to download and install it on your computer. Follow the setup wizard and wait until the application is launched on your computer.
- From the floating toolbar, you can customize the parameters of the recording area. You can choose to capture according to your preferred size or in full-screen mode.
- Click the “Full Screen” icon to set the recording area n full-screen mode. Then hit the “Rec” button to start recording.
- Once done with the recording, tap the “Movie Reel” icon at the top right of the screen to stop the recording.
- Then the recorded file will be transferred to the editing panel for you to organize and edit your recorded videos.
- From the editing window, you can easily have a preview of your recording. You can also add annotations, put transitions, animations, visual effects, and so on.
- After that, tap the “Share” button at the top part of the app to save it on your computer or upload it directly on Youtube.
Recording videos in full screen will be easy to accomplish with the use of the above-mentioned tools. These tools offer unique features and functions for recording your computer screen activity in full screens, such as live video streaming, webcam chat with your friends, gameplay, applications, and more. If you are looking for an easy yet with professional features, you may try the AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro, as it’s one of the most intuitive but powerful screen recording programs ever.