It is always great to have a tool to record your screen, whether you want to create video tutorials, record your video conference, take a couple of screenshots, or show your friends something. However, one of the main issues with many freeware is that they come with watermarks. There’s nothing worse than recording a video and seeing a huge watermark somewhere on the screen, right? If you are just as fed up as the majority of people experiencing this issue, then you have come to the right place. In this article, I will show you the 7 best free screen recorders with no watermarkIt is always great to have a tool to record your screen, whether you want to create video tutorials, record your video conference, take a couple of screenshots, or show your friends something. However, one of the main issues with many freeware is that they come with watermarks. There’s nothing worse than recording a video and seeing a huge watermark somewhere on the screen, right? If you are just as fed up as the majority of people experiencing this issue, then you have come to the right place. In this article, I will show you the 7 best free screen recorders with no watermark for you to capture your screen on a computer or your mobile device with ease.
AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online is the first recommended free screen recording tool without watermark that allows users to record and screencast any action happening on your computer monitor screen with no watermarks and time limits. With just one click, you start recording video along with the audio. Also, you can do real-time editing, like putting an annotation to point out the essential parts of your record. This tool comes in handy, especially for those who want to create video tutorials, in-game files, and also video calls. Furthermore, you can quickly change the video format after you record it. Get to know more about this fantastic free screen recorder with no watermark by reading through the steps provided below.
Step1 Run the program
First, visit the official website of AceThinker Online Screen Recorder and then click the “Start recording” button. It will automatically show you a floating toolbar from where you can start recording, choosing the audio source, and customizing the settings.
NOTE: Customize your preferred settings first by using the toolbar. You can choose the audio source to system sound, microphone, or both to record. You can also select various video formats like MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV, MOV, and more. Moreover, choose if you want to record in a full-screen view, region mode, or select different aspect ratio before recording.
Step2 Start the recordingAfter you set your preferred options of the recorder, simply click the red “Record” button to start recording.
Step3 Finish the screen capturing
You can end the recording by merely clicking the “Pause” button. From the leftmost part of the floating toolbar, you will see a “Check” icon to finish the recording, and an “X” icon to delete and start over the recording. Finally, after you finish recording, you can save the recorded video by clicking the “Save” button at the lower rightmost part of the video. Confirm the video file format, put a name on your video, and choose the file location. Then, click “Save” to keep your recorded video on your PC.
Above are the steps on how to use the Free Screen Recorder Online. In case you are looking for an offline alternative, you can also try the Screen Grabber Pro. This app is the most advanced screen recorder with audio of AceThinker, you can also use this tool even if you are offline. Just download the app by choosing the platform that you are using, and clicking one of the download buttons below.
The next free screen recorder no watermark is TinyTake. This tool can screen capture images and videos with audio without any watermarks. This app supports webcam video recording and image capturing. You can also record your screen display in full-screen mode, or region mode. Furthermore, with its availability for both Windows and Mac, you can easily save and share your records online, like uploading it to YouTube or any social media sites. On the other hand, below are the steps to using this tool.
How to use Tinytake:
- First, visit the office website of TinyTake, and select the platform that fits your computer OS, then click on the download button based on your chosen platform. After downloading, proceed on installing by following the setup wizard.
- Once you install the app, launch it, then click the “Capture Video from Screen” button to start recording.
- To start recording, click the “Start recording” button, located at the upper leftmost part of your PC screen.
- Once you click it, you can choose if you are going to record it in full screen or just a specific area of your screen. After that, it will start recording.
- To end the recording, click the “Finish” button.
- After that, a new window will appear, allowing you to put annotations on your recorded video, and save it to your PC or online.
Another free video recording software with no watermark that we are going to show you is called ActivePresenter. This tool is useful for making documentation, e-learning videos, business presentation, and more. Also, this tool has a built-in video along with audio editing tools, and you can use it to enhance the video recorded. Furthermore, you can put lots of questions and quizzes for your e-learning videos. For more understanding, read the steps below on how to use the tool.
User Guide to use ActivePresenter:
- First, download the app of ActivePresenter within its website. Then follow the steps on the setup wizard to install.
- After installing, run the app, and you will see its main interface on your screen. It will also give you an option to record the whole screen or select a specific area. Besides, you can also choose the audio source from the system sound, microphone, or both at the same time.
- Next, when you’re ready to record, click on the “REC” button to start recording.
- Once done, click “Ctrl + End” on your keyboard to stop the recording. A window will then appear on your screen where you can edit your output.
- Finally, when everything is set, you can now save your video on your PC by clicking on the “ActivePresenter” button located on the upper left corner and choose “Save” from its dropdown menu.
Icecream Screen Recorder is a very goo-free screen video recorder no watermark that allows you to record videos along with audio perfectly with no watermarks. This tool can record a webcam while recording a video to do a video-to-video effect. Also, this tool has powerful editing tools that you can use to add text, arrows, lines, and more to specify the essential parts of your video. However, the tool’s interface might be confusing at first, but as you use this tool regularly, familiarizing it with it will be fast. To add more knowledge about this tool, see the steps on using the Icecream Screen Recorder below.
How to use Icecream Screen Recorder:
- Download the app first in Icecream Screen Recorder official website. Then run and install the app to start using it.
- Next, you can select the recording by clicking the “Capture video” dropdown button, and you can choose if you are recording in full-screen mode, region mode, etc.
- After you choose a recording area, a floating toolbar will appear, you can start recording by clicking the “Rec” button below.
- Once done recording, just click the “Stop” button from the toolbar to end the record.
- Finally, a window will appear after you finish your recording. From there, you can save the video by putting a name on it and clicking the “OK” button.
OBS Studio (Open Broadcaster Software) is a free screen recorder no watermark Windows 10, Mac, and Linux platforms. This tool can record videos along with audio and can do real-time editing. This tool has a robust API that enables plug-ins to improve performance definite to your needs. Furthermore, this tool has a Modular “Dock” UI that lets you arrange the layout to your liking. Also, you can quickly optimize the settings with the help of Auto-Configuration Wizard that enables you to choose if you are going to record for streaming or not. Pick the canvas resolution and FPS, select the service for streaming like Twitch, YouTube, Smashcast, Facebook Live, and more. On the other hand, we will provide the steps on how to use this open source screen recorder .
Steps to use OBS Studio:
- First, download them from its official website OBS Studio, choose the OS that you are using and click one of the download buttons. Then, launch the installer and follow the installation steps to install the app.
- Next, run the OBS Studio app, and it will show you its interface. From there, you can start recording by clicking the “Add” icon, and choose the source of the video. In this case, we are going to choose “Display Capture” to record the screen display without watermarks. Then click “Start Recording” button.
- Once you click the “Start recording” a pop-up window will appear. From there, you can create a new recording, add existing, or change the source name depending on your liking. Then press “OK” to continue.
- To finish the recording, simply click the “Stop recording” button. It will end the screen capture, and it will automatically save the recording on your PC.
- Lastly, you can check all your recordings by clicking the “Show Recordings” under the File menu. It will redirect you to its file location.
Mobizen Screen Recorder is one of the best and most popular free screen recorders without watermark for Android. This app offers a lot of exciting features expected from a screen recording app. During usage, the app guides you through every capture process. This makes sure that you get what you want (you can watch the footage you recorded or start new screen footage once done recording). Mobizen offers users the ability to make basic edits to footage, such as adding intros, outros, or text to your video. Although the app is free, some features within the app require an in-app purchase before you can access them. However, you can explore all premium features for seven days free of charge.
How to use Mobizen Screen Recorder:
- Launch the Google Play Store and search for the name “Mobizen.” Tap the “Install” button from the app page to download the app on your mobile device.
- Launch the app from the mobile device and then hit the “Record” button to start the recording process. The icon is usually found idle on the mobile screen of the device, and has three options to choose from.
- Click the app icon and select pause or the stop button once you are done a recording to stop the app from recording the screen.
- When you stop the recording, a pop-up option that allows you save, delete or view the footage will appear on the screen.
- The app also allows users to share screen footage. Once you are done recording, open the Mobizen Video list, choose the footage you want to share. Select the share icon and choose the where you want to upload your video.
AZ Screen Recorder is another mobile free screen recorder with no watermark Android application which is capable of recording mobile screens. The tool is part of the Google Play Store, which is the official app store of Android devices. AZ Screen Recorder is a straightforward application that is capable of recording screen activities smoothly. The tool is best suitable for recording mobile games, and mobile videos for later viewing and can be uploaded online. AZ Screen Recorder is free to download and install, which is part of the reason why it is highly recommended by Android users and has a good review on the Google Play Store. To learn how to use this exceptional mobile screen recorder, follow the steps below.
- Download and install the app from the Google Play Store by tapping the install button.
- Once the tool is installed on the Android device, launch it from the app screen by tapping the AZ Screen Recorder icon.
- From here, allow all the permissions that will be asked by the system for the recorder to work.
- From the floating toolbar, tap the “Record” button to start the mobile screen recording. The app will run from the background and then open the app that needs to be recorded.
- Once done recording, tap the “Stop” from the same floating toolbar, and the video will be saved automatically. To check the video, visit the folder assigned by the app for its recordings.
While all of the programs have their benefits, the free screen recorder no watermark from AceThinker offers the most for anyone who wants to do advanced screen recording. Everything it offers in the free version is superior to others. Either way, I advise you to download all of them and try them out to see which suits you best. It’s always great to have options when, and the fact these are all free gives you the chance to try them out and see which one is the best fit for you. Have a great solution that is not recommended here? It will be highly appreciated if you can share your opinion in the comment and we will consider adding your suggestion to the article. Thank you! Any idea is welcomed!