Firefox is a free web browser developed by the Mozilla Foundation. Also, Firefox had become one of the most popular browsers because of its speed, security, and add-ons compared to other browsers like Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Aside from that, you can surf the internet using Firefox without any hassle. Besides, you can watch videos, movies, search articles, and more. So, if you want to save valuable articles or videos you found on the internet, recording them is the best solution. With that being said, downloading a Firefox screen recorderFirefox is a free web browser developed by the Mozilla Foundation. Also, Firefox had become one of the most popular browsers because of its speed, security, and add-ons compared to other browsers like Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Aside from that, you can surf the internet using Firefox without any hassle. Besides, you can watch videos, movies, search articles, and more. So, if you want to save valuable articles or videos you found on the internet, recording them is the best solution. With that being said, downloading a Firefox screen recorder will help you record these essential things that you found on Firefox. With that, we provided the top 8 Firefox screen capture tools that you may use. Check them out below.
AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is an all in one solution for your screen recording needs. It allows you to record tons of videos you want, like screencast videos, still shots, webcam videos, and a lot more. This is one of the perfect tools to record screen Firefox without any hassle because of its easy and intuitive user interface. Plus, it supports multiple audio inputs that you may use to record screenshot video and webcam video with any audio source you want. The good thing about this software is that it can produce a recorded video for up to 1080p resolution. Aside from recording your screen, you can also take a quick screenshot of the whole screen instead of record the whole thing. That being said, we listed the simple guide on how to use this tool.
Step1 Download and Install
Hit one of the “Download” buttons below to get the installer the Screen Grabber Pro. Follow the installation guide provided to Install the tool on your PC. Once installed, customize the settings by clicking the “Menu” button at the upper right corner of the screen.
Try It Free
Step2 Confirm the Settings and Start Recording Video in Firefox
Next, hit the “Audio Input” tab, and you can choose among “System Sound,” “Microphone,” or both. Then, click the “Record” tab and choose which recording mode you prefer. After that, a prompt will appear, and you only need to hit the “OK” button starts recording.
Step3 Play the Recorded Video
Lastly, click the “Stop” button to end the recording. The recorded will save automatically on your computer. Moreover, you can directly play the video from the main interface of the tool. Right-click the file name then hit the “Preview” icon.
- It lets you record screen and Webcam simultaneously.
- It offers Real-time screen annotation during screencast.
- It has an option to create a schedule recording activity.
- It has limited Social Sharing Features.
This time, we will show you another method to record a screen on your Firefox browser by using Firefox Screen capture Add-ons. Once the add-on is installed in your Firefox, you can easily access it since they are placed on the upper-right portion of the browser. Just continue reading this article to get the three awesome Firefox Add-ons that you may use.
1. Video Recorder
Here, we will introduce one of the best firefox screen recorder addon, which is the Video Recorder. This addon allows you to record screen and audio from your computer’s camera and microphone. Also, it has simple steps that you may use to record a screen without experiencing any problems. Besides, the recorded screen from this addon will then be automatically saved on your computer.
- It has organized buttons to start, stop, and record media.
- It is also available on Google Chrome, Opera, as well as on Linux, Windows, and Mac computer.
- It lacks essential editing features such as cropping, rotating, and more.
2. Nimbus Screen Capture
Nimbus Screen Capture is a free Firefox screen recorder extension that lets you capture web pages from the Firefox browser. Moreover, it allows you to select an area or region. And, it has an option to edit the screenshot that you captured from the Firebox browser. Apart from that, it includes several useful features like resizing and crop, add arrows and stickers, blur certain area to hide confidential information, and a lot more. Lastly, it has an option to save your screenshot as PNG, JPEG, or PDF.
- It allows you to edit the recording screen with the use of its annotation tools.
- It lets customize the screen captured by adding effects on it, such as add text or stickers.
- It allows you to upload the screenshot directly to Google Drive.
- You can’t use its full features like uploading screenshots directly to Dropbox if you are not on a Premium account.
- Some of its functions, like select and scroll are not working properly.
3. Awesome Screenshot Plus
Awesome Screenshot Plus is a screen capture tool that enables you to record Firefox screen without requiring Firefox to be restarted. Also, it allows you to take screenshots of any of your browsing tabs. Furthermore, this extension provides multiple functions to choose from. These include crop, blur, add shapes on the picture such as rectangles, lines, and arrows. It also provides an arrow tool wherein you can draw pointing arrows automatically. In addition to that, it lets you share your screenshot directly to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and a lot more.
- It lets you add captions or text to your screenshot.
- It has an eraser option to hide sensitive data or information to your screenshot.
- This tool does not support frame, which you can’t get the full screenshot page for the child frame or iframe.
As we know, Firefox had become the most widely used internet browsers in the world. It can provide users a safe web browsing environment. Moreover, due to the increasing number of Firefox users, there is also an increasing need for the Firefox screen recorder wherein you can record streaming video or audio. No worries, we listed below some of the best firefox screen recorders online that you may use.
1. AceThinker Free Online Screen Recorder
Another excellent screencast Firefox tool that will help you to record your Firefox screen online is Acethinker Free Online Screen Recorder. It enables you to record your screen without any hassle. Also, you can capture stunning images on your PC without having any watermark on it. Besides, this tool allows you to record games, YouTube videos, streaming online, and many more. Additionally, the recorded videos from this tool offer an HD quality.
- It provides different capture modes such as full-screen, picture screen, and more.
- It has an option to include or exclude the system sounds.
- It allows you to save videos into different file formats such as MOV, FLV, MP4, and etc.
- It is a little bit slow when saving the recorded video.
Screencast-O-Matic is a free online screen recorder for Firefox wherein you can record a screen effortlessly because you don’t need to download a third-party app on your computer. Also, this online tool is available on Chomebook, Windows, and Mac computers. Furthermore, it lets you record Firefox screen capture video on your Firefox. These include YouTube videos, Instagram videos, and a lot more. In fact, it offers useful functions such as effects wherein you can edit the screen video that you recorded.
- It has an option to add captions and add stock music to your recording.
- It enables you to add and resize your webcam for a picture in picture effect.
- It allows you to convert videos into different file formats such as MOV, FLV, MP4, and etc.
- Users can’t use their other features, such as cropping if you are not on a VIP account.
Finally, you can record Firefox screen using the built-in tool of your computer. The built-in recorder tool is free and it doesn’t require any installation to use it. We provided some of the useful screen recorders below with their functions. Let’s take a look at them below.
1. Windows 10 Game DVR (Windows 10)
As a gamer, I have a lot of games saved on my computer, wherein I’m playing after work or during my day off. However, I want to keep my previous gameplay footage to watch them and share it with my friends. So, I decided to search for a browser recorder Firefox. Thanks to Windows 10 Game DVR, it helps me to my problem. It is a built-in screen capture app for Windows 10. Also, this app provides a Game bar option to record gameplay footage. Plus, it allows you to take screenshots of Windows PC games. Aside from that, this app will enable you to select your desired video quality, audio, and resolution.
- This app can record your gameplay or web browser in full screen.
- It allows you to save your screenshot into two different file formats, such as PNG and JPEG.
- Some of its control shortcuts are difficult to use, like Start / Stop recording option.
2. QuickTime Player (Mac)
Quicktime Player is a software that was developed by Apple Inc on December 2, 1991, and it is currently available on Apple devices such as Mac computers. Besides, it is a Firefox record screen that allows you to record your display screen with an HD quality video. This software is perfect for recording games, live streaming videos, tutorials, and a lot more. Furthermore, it has an option to edit your recorded screen video like trimming. What’s more, it lets you share your recorded screen video directly to Google Drive, Airdrop, Facebook, Dropbox, and many more.
- It provides a feature wherein you can edit and record video simultaneously.
- It also lets you convert videos to a different file format such as AVI, MOV, MP4, and more.
- It cannot record the screen and system sound simultaneously.
- There is no available video playback. You have to install extra codes first to playback audios and videos.