BIGO live is one of the most common videos streaming app available online that allows users to connect with others worldwide via live streaming videos. BIGO live has several interesting features; one that stands out is the users' ability to communicate with other users while broadcasting live. Also, the app can be used to broadcast real-life events like football games. Other users use the application as an avenue to showcase their God-given skills and talents, be it cooking, drawing, or another creative talent one possesses. Whatever the case may be, you need a BIGO recorder to help you record and save these videos for offline consumption. We have outlined a list of tools that you can use to record live BIGO videos on both computer, Android, and iOS devices.
How to Record Bigo Live Video on Computer for Free
If you are the type of person who prefers online applications over downloadable software, then Free Screen Recorder Online is the way to go when it comes to recording live streaming videos on both Windows and Mac. No need to fiddle around with complicated installation wizards, annoying and long installation processes; everything is done directly from your browser. Free Screen Recorder lets you record any part of your screen and retrieve the recorded video in various file formats. Moreover, with the built-in editor, you can make real-time annotations to your videos while recording them. Below is a simple step-by-step guide for how the software can be used to record live streaming videos from BIGO. Below is a step by step process on how to capture BIGO Live video.
Step 1 Launch the Application
You can access Free Screen Recorder using the link provided here or above in the description. Click "Start Recording" and the application will be launched automatically. If you are a first time user of AceThinker online software, you first need to download the launcher when the pop-up prompts you to do so.
Step 2 Open BIGO live stream video
Open the live video from BIGO; you want to record and adjust the recording area of Free Screen Recorder to match the size of the media player. Do this by clicking and dragging the corners of the highlighted area on your screen.
Step 3 Start and finish recording
Once you have the recording are set up, hit the red "REC" button, and after a 3-second countdown, the live screen recording will begin. The recording process can be stopped or paused by right-clicking Free Screen Recorder's icon in the system tray and selecting the appropriate option. After stopping the recording, your recorded content can be viewed via Free Screen Recorder's media player. If you are happy with the recording, make sure to save, upload, or share it to ensure the video is not lost after exiting the program. The recording process can be stopped or paused by right-clicking Free Screen Recorder's icon in the system tray and selecting the appropriate option. Your recorded content can be viewed via Free Screen Recorder's media player.
Try it for Free
How to Capture Bigo Live Video on Android
If you own an Android device, I strongly recommend you make use of Apowersoft Android Recorder to record live streaming BIGO videos on your device. One major advantage of this program is that it works as a standalone app, meaning it records every action on your device without so much fuss. If you mainly use your Android device to stream videos on BIGO live, then this app is your best choice to capture your videos. The app comes with a provision for HD output, which is perfect for sharing purposes. The app also comes with a screenshot functionality that allows you to take snips of your screen. Follow the steps below to capture video from BIGO on Android devices.
How to use Apowersoft Android Recorder
- Download and install the Android Bigo Recorder recorder from Google Play Store. Then launch the application.
- At upper left-hand side click the three parallel bars to see settings menu to adjust record settings according to your preference, your quick access also you can put the overlay icon on.
- Launch BIGO live, and from the overlay icon, hit the "Record" icon to begin recording.
- Once you click the stop button, you will be routed to the gallery where your recordings are saved.
How to Save Bigo Live Video on iPhone/iPad
AirShou is one of the best screen recording application s that you can use to record Bigo videos on iPhone and iPad. This app does not require root permission or jailbreaking to function, and it is completely free. The app is user-friendly; you don't have anything to worry about even if you are using it for the first time. AirShou supports iPhone and iPad devices running on iOS 9 and later versions. Airshou offers high-quality screen footage (about 1080p at 60 frames per second) as well as a footage capture option from the camera. This app also allows users to select the orientation they feel is most appropriate when capturing. The audio quality is amazing; besides the internal audio capture option available that delivers high-quality stereo features, the app also utilizes the built-in microphone to capture sounds.
Extra Tips: How to Make Money Via Live Shows
Asides live streaming, BIGO LIVE offers you the opportunity to make money via live shows. If you are interested in figuring this out, I suggest you take a look at the tips below.
- Think of a creative idea or mode of presentation before going live. Since there are several users on the platform, your videos might not get much traction if you are engaged in something so many others are doing.
- Try using different themes. For newbies without several followers, it is advisable to try out different themes until you find the theme that appeals most to your audience.
- Try to make use of a high-end mobile phone. If you intend to receive many compliments, ensure that the camera you are using is high-definition.
- Try and make sure you stream at least one video daily, this would inform your following that you are active and this would, in turn, increase your credit ratings as a user on the platform as well.