Adobe Connect is software from Adobe that is used mainly for creating presentations, online training materials, web conferencing, and also for sharing your desktop with other users. It is built entirely based on Adobe Flash and has become a popular software among many for its excellent options to provide unlimited meeting rooms to hold video as well as audio conferences too. But it is always good to have your online meetings and presentations recorded to be shared with your company members or for later viewing. And for this purpose, we are going to offer the best solutions to record Adobe Connect session so that all your questions on Adobe Connect recording will be answered in detail below.
AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is one of the widely used software for capturing images and recording videos from your desktop. With it, you can also file an Adobe Connect meeting easily. It can also obtain the audio either from the system or from the microphone, so when you use a microphone to interact with other members in the adobe connect recording session, you never need to worry at all whether the audio will get recorded. It also supports a lot of popular video formats, including FLV, MP4, AVI, WMV. The recorded video gets automatically saved into your computer in the folder specified in the settings, and also your videos are completely secure as they are encoded too for additional safety. You also customize your videos according to your requirements to create your favorite video to be shared with your friends and family. You can add your favorite music, images, text, and even special effects to your video with AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro.
Step1 Download and install the recorder
Download the latest version of AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro and install the software on your system. Installation is simple as you just need to follow the instructions.
Try It Free
Step2 Adjust the recording settings
Once installation is complete, run the software and you can the interface is clean and neat with all options to record your desktop right in front of you. As you see, you can record in either full screen mode or region mode. By default the software records videos in full screen mode and if you need to record in region mode, then you need to specify in the settings section.
Before recording videos, make sure that you’ve configured the settings correctly by selecting the appropriate frame rate, audio quality, resolution etc.
Step3 Record and preview the recorded video
Now Select the capture mode, whether fullscreen or region mode and start the Adobe Connect presentation. Next, click the “Start” button to start the capturing process. When it’s done, click “Stop” to end the recording and save the video to your local hard drive. You can play the recording video by double-clicking the recording file within the tool.
One of the best solutions to record Adobe Connect meetings and conferences is Adobe Connect itself as it comes loaded with a built-in recorder that allows you to record all your online courses, online presentations or meetings without involving any additional software. Once you have completed your Adobe Connect recording, you can provide an easy to remember the name to your meeting URL, say, for example, you can save a meeting with company vice president that was held on June 2017 as “meeting-with-vice-president-jun17”. You can also share the meeting URL with other team members through email so that they can also view the meeting and get the needed information or record where they are involved. You can also save your Adobe Connect recording in your PC for future viewing.
Here are some tips on how to record Adobe Connect meeting:
- To start an adobe connect meeting, go to the Adobe Connect URL
- Make sure you have a working internet connection and double check if your microphone is working
- Click Meeting to start a meeting and add the desired members needed for the meeting
- Provide a name and description for the meeting
- Once the meeting gets started, to record the whole process, click the “Record meeting” button
- Once the meeting gets completed, click the “Stop recording” button to complete with the recording process
- Modify the meeting URL with a more meaningful name
- You can also save the video into your computer
- To edit or modify the video to trim any unnecessary portions, Press “Edit video” button
EZVid is also a mentionable Adobe Connect session recorder that is able to capture your session in the tool during your operation on the computer with great ease. This tool is a known recorder that operates free of charge on Win OS computers. After straightforwardly pressing the Rec button, you are able to capture the Adobe Connect session in an instant and produce very high-quality content for the video you create. Furthermore, it makes it possible that you have edited on your captured content, with inserting an informative slide, changing the speed of the video, drawing on the display as well as uploading the content directly to YouTube.
In case your interest is aroused you can try to follow the steps below:
- Within the first section of the preparing process for doing the capturing of the Adobe Connect session.
- You can download as well as do the installation of this program, where after the interface is opened, you can press the Capture Screen button so that the capture screen will emerge where you can do the actual steps.
- After pressing the Capture Screen, you can access the emerging window that gives you the chance to modify the settings of the tool to be better for the Adobe recording.
- Here it is possible that you adjust the various points of the settings regarding the video and audio options and proceed to the capturing.
- However before the capturing can happen you must surely satisfy the modification requirements and the internal menu that is dedicated to such modifications in the settings as a preliminary requirement that needs to be fulfilled before filling.
- In case the adjustments are all set and no option is left behind to be decided on.
- You can finally have an idea about whether you wish to have a complete screen recording on the full screen.
- You are also satisfied with a more targeted recording that goes inside the frame that is available and will highlight the ongoing event window. Then just start the recording.
In case you wish for more premium built-in features that are added to the tool that you can be sure to handle the Adobe sessions, you can have an eye on Camtasia that is one of the most frequently mentioned software. Furthermore, you are not even able to do capturing but also editorial acts on the produced video as well as you are given different tools to have the project be ready for editing in case you need to add some premium effects or need to enhance the content. However, in case you are interested, just give it a try so you will have a good experience that surely makes up for your needs.
In case you want to utilize the app, here are the steps to guide:
- Before the recording can be done, firstly you need to go to the official website to get access to the program.
- Here you can download the program itself and set it up in order to initiate the recording.
- Once you open the interface, you can set the basic options regarding the camera usage and the audio input via the big picture like icons on the toolbar.
- Once you are ready with the settings, click on the REC button to start the recording.
- Afterwards, when your recording is finalized, you can simply end it and save the created content to your computer.
Jing is a tool on the list of recorders that can be efficiently utilized, especially for such tasks to be recorded as what is happening on a window in an Adobe tool that is being captured. This tool is straightforward to be used, but on the other side in the meantime, it offers very high-quality recording as well as ease of use for the interface and for starting and dealing with the ongoing recording process. There is a beautiful ample internal space for Jing users for those that wish to have their content uploaded and accessible via the cloud on the internet. The content can be in multiple formats as well as the length is controlled so it cannot be more than the preset length value.
If you wonder how to do a screencast for Adobe with Jing just see it here:
- Jing is available on both Windows and Mac so you can be sure that it is compatible on your computer so you can just open it and start it.
- Once you have the tool installed you can recognize that a yellow sun shaped minimized tool icon emerges that you can directly press and click on the Capture button.
- Once you hold down the mouse on the preferred part of the screen for screencasting,, you can wait to adjust the frame by bringing around the mouse, and then you can just set the recording location with this way.
- Once you selected the right place just press the capturing so it will take in a couple of seconds, where firstly you can wait for the countdown to finish and then you have all the tools available to create a great capturing.
- Once the Adobe session recording is running you are able to have a demonstration with real time annotation on the capturing that must have the microphone on for the commenting.
Last but not least you can also go for the Free Online Screen Recorder developed by AceThinker that can give you a quick and easy solution to record any activity that is resulting during the utilization of Adobe Connect sessions. In case you don’t have time to do comprehensive recording and downloading of recording software. This solution fits you well as it is able to be visited online directly and put into use right there instantly, therefore it is universally compatible with both Mac as well as Windows OS holders as the official website detects and suits the tool for the user. Interested? Then check the guides below.
Step1 Open the AceThinker page for recording
In the beginning you need to start the Adobe Connect so the window will emerge where the session will be hold and which is therefore going to form the basis of the recording process. Once you have the Adobe in front of you, visit the official website of Free Online Screen Recorder and click the “Start Recording” button to begin.
Step2 Set every capture preferences
Before continuing the process to initiating the actual recording, you shall choose the options that fit the best this sort of recording process. Here in the capturing mode you shall select regional recording and decide on the frame that encompasses the window of the Adobe tool so everything done there will be captured. Furthermore in the audio settings you should choose microphone in case you wish to include a voice commenting or the system sound in case you want to play a video from YouTube as a background music during the recording.
Step3 Do the Adobe recording
After the preferences you can simply start the recording and highlight the window of the Adobe tool as mentioned. Then all you need to do what is left is the actual recording during which you can do any sort of annotation that you wish, with highlights and other notes so that it will be easier to remember the key points of the session. Then once done just finalize the capturing and save the created video.
As you can see many tools are readily available that can be great partners for fulfilling your need to record Adobe Connect sessions. It is up to you whether you go with a tool that is more flexibly and universally used as the lightweight AceThinker tool, or you decide on a more comprehensive approach and have the offline AceThinker tool with a multitude of useful features at your hand.