Adobe Connect is software from Adobe that is used mainly for creating presentations, online training materials, web conferencing, and also for sharing your desktop with other users. It is built entirely based on Adobe Flash and has become a popular software among many for its excellent options to provide unlimited meeting rooms to hold video as well as audio conferences too. But it is always good to have your online meetings and presentations recorded to be shared with your company members or for later viewing. And for this purpose, we are going to offer the best solutions to record Adobe Connect video session so that all your questions on capturing Adobe Connect meetings will be answered in detail below.
AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is one of the widely used software for capturing images and recording videos from your desktop. With it, you can also file and get Adobe Connect video meetings easily. It can also obtain the audio either from the system or from the microphone, so when you use a microphone to interact with other members in the Adobe Connect save recording session, you never need to worry at all whether the audio will get recorded. It also supports a lot of popular video formats, including FLV, MP4, AVI, WMV. The recorded video gets automatically saved into your computer in the folder specified in the settings, and also your videos are completely secure as they are encoded too for additional safety. You also customize your videos according to your requirements to create your favorite video to be shared with your friends and family. You can add your favorite music, images, text, and even special effects to your video with AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro.
Try It Free
Step1 Download and install the recorder
Download the latest version of AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro and install the software on your system. Installation is simple as you just need to follow the instructions.
Step2 Adjust the recording settings
Once installation is complete, run the software and you can the interface is clean and neat with all options to record your desktop right in front of you. As you see, you can record in either full screen mode or region mode. By default the software records videos in full screen mode and if you need to record in region mode, then you need to specify in the settings section.
Before recording videos, make sure that you’ve configured the settings correctly by selecting the appropriate frame rate, audio quality, resolution etc.
Step3 Record and preview the recorded video
Now Select the capture mode, whether Full Screen or Region mode and start recording the presentation. Next, click the “Start” button to start the capturing process. When it’s done, click “Stop” to end the recording and save the video to your local hard drive. You can play the recording video by double-clicking the recording file within the tool.
One of the best solutions to capture Adobe Connect video sessions and conferences is Adobe Connect itself as it comes loaded with a built-in recorder that allows you to record all your online courses, online presentations or meetings without involving any additional software. Once you have completed your Adobe Connect to MP4 recording, you can provide an easy to remember the name to your meeting URL, say, for example, you can save a meeting with company vice president that was held on June 2017 as “meeting-with-vice-president-jun17”. You can also share the meeting URL with other team members through email so that they can also view the meeting and get the needed information or record where they are involved. Adobe Connect recording is also available in your PC for future viewing.
Here are some tips on how to record Adobe Connect meeting:
- To start an Adobe Connect meeting, go to the Adobe Connect URL
- Make sure you have a working internet connection and double check if your microphone is working
- Click Meeting to start a meeting and add the desired members needed for the meeting
- Provide a name and description for the meeting
- Once the meeting gets started, to record the whole process, click the “Record meeting” button
- Once the meeting gets completed, click the “Stop recording” button to complete with the recording process
- Modify the meeting URL with a more meaningful name
- You can also save the video into your computer
- To edit or modify the video to trim any unnecessary portions, Press “Edit video” button
EZVid is also a mentionable Adobe Connect video session recorder that is able to capture your session in the tool during your operation on the computer with great ease. This tool is a known recorder that operates free of charge on Win OS computers. After straightforwardly pressing the Rec button, you are able to capture Adobe Connect video session in an instant and produce very high-quality content for the video you create. Furthermore, it makes it possible that you have edited on your captured content, with inserting an informative slide, changing the speed of the video, drawing on the display as well as uploading the content directly to YouTube.
In case your interest is aroused you can try to follow the steps below:
- To record Adobe Connect session, download the installer of EZVID by visiting the official website.
- Launch the installer and proceed with the instructions of the installation wizard. After installation, launch the tool and the main interface will appear.
- From the main interface, click the Capture Screen button and you can access the emerging window that gives you the chance to modify the settings of the tool for the Adobe Connect recording.
- Once everything is set, hit the “Record” button and then the actual recording process will begin. To end the recording process, click the “Stop” button which is located from the recording toolbar.
- After recording the Adobe Connect video session, watch it first from the video playback within EZVID and then save the video by clicking the “Save Video” button.
In case you wish for more premium built-in features that are added to the tool that you can be sure to handle the Adobe sessions, you can have an eye on Camtasia that is one of the most frequently mentioned software. Furthermore, you are not even able to do capturing but also editorial acts on the produced video as well as you are given different tools to have the project be ready for editing in case you need to add some premium effects or need to enhance the content. However, in case you are interested, just give it a try so you will have a good experience that surely makes up for your needs.
In case you want to utilize the app, here are the steps to guide:
- Before the recording can be done, firstly you need to go to the official website to get access to the program.
- Here you can download the program itself and set it up in order to initiate the recording.
- Once you open the interface, you can set the basic options regarding the camera usage and the audio input via the big picture like icons on the toolbar.
- Once you are ready with the settings, click on the REC button to start the recording.
- Afterwards, when your recording is finalized, you can simply end it and save the created content to your computer.
Jing is an Adobe Connect record meeting tool on the list of recorders that can be efficiently utilized, especially for such tasks to be recorded as what is happening on a window in an Adobe tool that is being captured. This tool is straightforward to be used, but on the other side in the meantime, it offers very high-quality recording as well as ease of use for the interface and for starting and dealing with the ongoing recording process. There is a beautiful ample internal space for Jing users for those that wish to have their content uploaded and accessible via the cloud on the internet. The content can be in multiple formats as well as the length is controlled so it cannot be more than the preset length value.
If you wonder how to do a screencast for Adobe with Jing just see it here:
- Jing supports Windows and Mac operating systems. To download the installer, visit the official website and then click the download button.
- After installation, launch the tool and then you can recognize that a yellow sun tool interface will appear. Hover the mouse pointer to the sun shaped interface and choose “Capture screen” from the set of options.
- Drag the mouse pointer to cover the parts of the screen that needs to be recorded.
- Once the recording starts, there will be options that will be available from the recording toolbar.
- To end the recording process, click the “Stop” button and the screencast will be saved.
Last but not least you can also go for the Free Online Screen Recorder developed by AceThinker that can give you a quick and easy solution to record any activity that is resulting during the utilization of Adobe Connect sessions. In case you don’t have time to do comprehensive recording and downloading of recording software. This solution fits you well as it is able to be visited online directly and put into use right there instantly, therefore it is universally compatible with both Mac as well as Windows OS holders as the official website detects and suits the tool for the user. Interested? Then check the guides below.
Step1 Open the AceThinker page for recording
In the beginning you need to start the Adobe Connect so the window will emerge where the session will be hold and which is therefore going to form the basis of the recording process. Once you have the Adobe in front of you, visit the official website of Free Online Screen Recorder and click the “Start Recording” button to begin.
Step2 Set every capture preferences
Before continuing the process to initiating the actual recording, you shall choose the options that fit the best this sort of recording process. Here in the capturing mode you shall select regional recording and decide on the frame that encompasses the window of the Adobe tool so everything done there will be captured. Furthermore in the audio settings you should choose microphone in case you wish to include a voice commenting or the system sound in case you want to play a video from YouTube as a background music during the recording.
Step3 Capture Adobe Connect video
After the preferences you can simply start the recording and highlight the window of the Adobe tool as mentioned. Then all you need to do what is left is the actual recording during which you can do any sort of annotation that you wish, with highlights and other notes so that it will be easier to remember the key points of the session. Then once done just finalize the capturing and save the created video.
As you can see many tools are readily available that can be great partners for fulfilling your need to record Adobe Connect session. It is up to you whether you go with a tool that is more flexibly and universally used as the lightweight AceThinker tool, or you decide on a more comprehensive approach and have the offline AceThinker tool with a multitude of useful features at your hand.