Reading on EBook became prominent. You just have to download the two popular EBook format, which is the PDF file and ePUB, and save it on your device and you can start reading books without having a physical copy of it. However, these two have differences, like for PDF files, though you can use this file format for reading online, it’s like reading on a piece of paper in your device, where readers using a small device having a hard time using it. While on an ePUB format, the text from this file will “reflow” and reshape to fit the size of your screen, just like when you visit a website using a mobile phone. So today, we are going to show you the five great tools for converting downloaded PDF files to ePUB format. Keep on reading and follow the procedures for using these tools.
If you are looking for an all-in-one conversion tool, Calibre is one of the best choices that we are going to show you. Calibre is a software suitable for managing your existing e-books. This tool can easily organize your library, add new books, converting plenty e-books formats, and more. It is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Apple devices. Now, we are going to show the easy steps on how to use this tool below.
How to Use Calibre
- First, go to Calibre, then click the “Download” button, and follow the installation guide to install the app.
- After installing, run the app, and it will show you its interface. From there, you can add e-books, and convert the ebook format.
- Select the book that you want to turn by clicking the “Add books” button, then click the “Convert books” button to start the conversion.
- Next, you can choose several available formats from the Convert tab. Select “ePUB” to convert your PDF file to ePUB format.
- Then press “OK” to start converting. When the conversion starts, you can check the progress by clicking the “Jobs” button located at the lower rightmost part of the tab. A new window will appear, showing the progress of conversion.
The next tool that we are going to show you is the PDFMate Free PDFConverter. This app is also a free tool where you can convert your PDF file to various available formats. You can navigate this tool’s interface easily. In fact, you can convert many e-book files at the same time. However, there is a limitation in it, you cannot determine the page’s range that you are converting. Still, this is tool is considered to be one of the best options for converting PDF file to ePUB. Also, it has a built-in OCR recognition tool that lets you scan images, and convert it into a text documents that you can edit. Here are the steps on how to use the tool.
How to Use PDFMate
- First, you have to download and install the app from PDFMate’s Free PDFConverter official site. Just click the “Free Download” button, and run the downloaded app. Then, follow the installation wizard for installing.
- After installing, lauch the app, and it will show you its interface with a display on how to use the tool. You can add a PDF file by clicking the “Add PDF” button.
- Once you added a PDF file, it will bring you to a new tab. You can see the attached file there, then choose different e-book formats, since we are going to convert PDF to EPUB, select the EPUB format, and start converting by clicking the “Convert” button.
Now, we are going to show you a web-based converter, and it’s called “Online-Convert.” This tool can upload convert multiple PDF files at the same time, or convert it individually. Also, this tool is not only for the conversion of PDF files, but it can convert images, videos, audios, and documents as well. It is an all-in-one tool that only requires an internet connection and a web browser. To know more about how to use this tool, keep on reading below.
How to Use Online-Convert
- Visit the Online-Convert website. Then, upload the file by clicking the “Choose files” button. You can select multiple PDF files, or choose individually.
- After uploading the pdf file, simply click the “Start conversion” button. Also, you can put metadata to your ebook, change the font size and select a preset for your ebook reader so your text will be enhanced.
- Once you customized the settings. Press the “Start conversion” button and it will start converting. Once the conversion is done, it will automatically show you a new window from where you can save the converted file.
- You can also manually download the EPUB file by clicking the “Download” button.
ToEpub is a free web-based e-book converter where you can convert PDF files to EPUB format, MOBI, AZW3, and more. You just need an internet connection and a web browser to start the conversion and download it. Moreover, you can upload and convert 20 PDF files at the same time. Also, this tool can be navigated easily because of its simple interface, where first timer users can even convert PDF format effortlessly. Keep on reading below to see the steps on how to use this tool.
How to Use ToEpub
- First, visit the To ePUb website. Then, you can choose different file formats of e-books within the site. Since we are converting PDF files to ePUB, just click the “EPUB” format and hit the “UPLOAD FILES” button.
- Also, you can choose up to 20 PDF files to download all at the same time or select one file at a time to conserve your internet speed. Also, the “Clear Queue” button is used to remove all the uploaded PDF files. It is used when you want to upload, convert, and download different sets of files.
- Lastly, after converting the uploaded sets of PDF files, you can download it by clicking the “Download All” button.
- Then, a window will appear from where you can save the converted files. Then, you can start reading your e-books in ePUB format.
The last PDF converter, but definitely not the least is called “PDFEPUB.” This tool is also a conversion site where you can convert PDF files to EPUB or MOBI format. Similar to the said tool above, this site can upload and convert up to 20 files at the same time. Also, this tool can support up to 50MB of files that can be converted and downloaded as a set or individually. Read the steps below to know more about this tool.
How to Use PDFEPUB
- To start converting PDF files to EPUB, visit the website of PDFEPUB and click the “Upload files” button.
- You will see the uploaded files under the said button. Also, the file will be converted once the uploading is done.
- After converting the set of PDF files, you can download them by clicking the “Download All” button.
- Then, it will show you a window as your file location, where you can locate the file, and open it ot your ebook reader.
There are lots of PDF file converter to use as of today. However, some of those converters might harm your device or requires payment. But within this article, we provided you the best tools that you can use to convert PDF files, not only to EPUB but also lots of popular e-book formats like MOBI, AZW3, FB2 and more. Some of these tools require installation to your PC, while others can be used with a web browser only. Either way, you can operate all of the said tools safely, and smoothly because of its easy-to-use interface, and you can also use them for free.