We all understand the importance of PDF files. When dealing with a number of PDF files, you are often required to compile them in one place. For instance, if you are preparing a report in segments, then, you are required to join them together for the final presentation. It’s an easy practice and anyone can follow simple steps to quickly combine multiple PDF files together. While there are a number of ways to combine PDF files together, we will compile a list of top three software tools that allow a user to combine two or more PDF files in an instant. You would be surprised by how easy it is to combine the PDF files together in an instant. Let’s have a look at how to combine two PDF files together by using various software tools:
Acethinker PDF Converter
AceThinker PDF Converter makes an excellent PDF merger. The software tool comprises of all features, which are essential for ensuring that you are able to join multiple files in one file format. The downloadable software tool can be availed on a trial basis or, you can purchase the full version of the software to explore a multitude of useful options. In addition, the program is also installed with functions like compressing, protecting, splitting, unlocking, and extracting images, which can help you to improve the quality of PDF conversion. The following step-by-step guides cover how to quickly combine PDF files using Acethinker:
Step1 Download and install the app
Download and install the app, by clicking the “Download” button below.
Try It for Free
Step2 Add files to merge
After that, open Acethinker PDF Converter, then, choose “Other Tools” and then “Merge” in the main interface. Add PDF files by drag and drop into the program or by clicking the “Choose Files” button.
Step3 Merge the file and convert
Start merging the files. Click on the “Convert” button, and the files would be combined within no time.
Merge PDF is an excellent way to combine PDF files online for free. The service is quick and efficient and it also features a number of options that allow you to make the best use of your PDF files. The tool can be used for merging two or more PDF files together. It is convenient to use and free of any service charges. Let’s have a look at a step-by-step guide on how to combine PDF files to one PDF online for free.
How to Use Merge PDF
- Visit the Merge PDF to start using the tool.
- Add PDF files to the remaining slots by clicking the “Add Files” button or simply drag and drop files, until you have added the desired number of files to the slot.
- After the files being uploaded. Please click the “Merge” button. Your PDF files will be combined into one PDF file shortly.
- Good! You have reached the last step of the pictorial. Simply click on the download tab, and you are good to go!
Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat DC is one of the OG converters, and it is accessible to everyone. However, one would be required to purchase the full version of the software to acquire better outcomes.
How to Use Adobe Acrobat DC
- Choose a file in Acrobat. It’s as simple as it sounds. Simply open a file of your preference and proceed to the next step.
- Select on the “Export PDF” tool given in the right pane of the software tool. It would allow you to export the files into a corresponding format.
- Convert the file and save it into your chosen location folder.
The need of merging files and converting them into PDF format could arise at any time; therefore, one should be familiar with the common and quick methods to quickly combine PDF files. The steps are easy to follow, and anyone can have a command on the conversion method within no time.