As there are numerous converters are available, it will be difficult to pick the best among so many options. Still, after thorough research, we have come up with a list of top 10 AVCHD converters that has made your life easy.
1. Best AVCHD Video ConverterIs it accurate to say that you are searching for an across the board media arrangement? At that point, Acethinker video converter is the correct decision for you. It is very compelling in changing over a wide range of video and also sound records. That, as well as this converter is dynamic to change over a wide range of HD video with least nature of misfortune. Making your own short film by altering the video documents is very simple while you have Acethinker video converter. That, as well as you can without much of a stretch download and record any sorts of video from any online locations.
- Download and install AceThinker Video Master: You can download the AceThinker Video Master by clicking one of the "Download" buttons above. Then, install the tool on your PC by following the installation wizard.
- Convert AVCHD video to any format Next, click the "Add files" button on the main interface of the tool to import the AVCHD you want to convert. Click the "Profile" dropdown menu to select different formats and then configure the"Output Folder" to save the video to your preferred folder.
- Save the converted AVCHD video: After choosing a format, click the "Convert" button to start the converting process. Once done, the video will directly save to the output folder you choose.
2. Free Online AVCHD Video ConverterAcethinker Online Converter is the most powerful online AVCHD video converter. This converter is specifically designed for users to convert and edit AVCHD videos online. This converter convert AVCHD videos to myriads of formats like MP4, AVI, MOV and much more. It also converts videos so that those can be run well on iPod, iPhone, iPad, etc. Besides converting, this video converter helps you to perform certain editing and decoration. For example, you can adjust the settings of videos and audio files; trim the size of such files; join small parts of videos to make a mini-movie or cut unnecessary parts.
- Launch the app: To start, launch the tool by opening the web browser and visit AceThinker Online Converter. After launching the tool, click the “Select files to start ” button to upload the video you want to convert.
- Convert AVCHD video: When the video is already uploaded to the tool. You can open the video editor by clicking the “Edit” button on the right side of the tool. Furthermore, click “Settings” button in the lower right corner of the program to enhance the quality of the output.
- Save the converted AVCHD: Next, after editing and enhancing the video quality. You may now choose on what format of the video output you want to obtain by clicking the “Format”. Lastly, click “Convert” button on the lower right corner of the tool to save and to locate where you want to put the video output.
3. HandbrakeWhile talking about the top AVCHD video converting tools which are available at free of cost and provide you the best service, handbrake will definitely be one of them. No matter whether you use an Android phone or Apple phone or devices with Windows, through handbrake you can convert AVCHD videos to watch on any devices. Why is handbrake so popular among the users? It is because of the user-friendly interface and the interesting and well-designed style that users are get attracted.
4. MediaCoderSince 2005, with the development of MediaCoder, the universal media transcoding software, it has become easier for the professionals to convert videos to any format along with converting and extracting audios from videos too. One of the most exciting features of MediaCoder is that new codes and latest features are updated every week, and you can access those at absolutely free of cost! Isn’t that amazing! It is true that MediaCoder may seem tough to many users, but when it comes to performance and quality, it is really one of the best AVCHD Converter.
5. Format FactoryThe first thing to mention about Format Factory is that it is only run on Windows, specifically on Windows 8. It is a multifunctional conversion tool that not only effectively converts any types of file format but can also rip DVDs to video files and music CDs to the audio file. It also supports convert AVCHD files to MP4 format that can be run on iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and PSP format. Besides these essential functions, this converter also supports Watermark, RMVB, AV Mux, etc.
6. FreemakeAre you looking for the comprehensive AVCHD video converter? Then Freemake definitely worth mentioning! The uniqueness of Freemake is that it not only converts all popular formats, but it is effective in converting several rare formats too. The popular formats that are converted by Freemake are mainly, MP3, MP4, MKV, MTS, WMV, SWF, 3GP, HD, DVD, RM, TS, Fraps, etc. it can also import audio files as well as photos to turn multimedia to video. The speed is another interesting feature of this converter as users can convert several files together at once.
7. Cloud ConvertYou will be surprised to know that through cloud convert, more than 200 different types of conversion is possible which includes different types of eBooks, audio, video, archive, documents, spreadsheet, image and different types of presentation formats. While cloud convert is there, you don’t need to install any software on your computer. You just need to upload the AVCHD files to cloud convert and leave the rest to them.
8. ConvertioCConvertio is a free online AVCHD converter that offers the most popular multimedia formats that is accessible from different Mac and Windows platforms. In addition, you can also utilize this tool from different web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. From here, you can convert AVCHD videos from various cloud services available like Dropbox and Google Drive. Moreover, this tool allows you to convert videos from the different video-sharing platform by just pasting the link of the target video you want to convert. Aside from video formats, this tool supports different audio formats like AAC, MP3, M4A, WAV, and more. Furthermore, it allows you to convert AVCHD videos by batch at a one-time process. User Guide:
- To start, on your web browser visit the official website of Convertio to access the online app.
- Next, click the "Choose Files" button to import the AVCHD video from your computer.
- Then, click the "Format" button to select different formats for the AVCHD video.
- After selecting the format, click the "Convert" button on the lower right part of the tool to start the converting process.
- Lastly, wait for a few seconds to convert the video. Once done converting, click the "Download" button to obtain the AVCHD converted video.