FLV or Flash Video is a set up of file which is utilized to maintain a video as well as audio content through the internet. It has been widely utilized as the main format for video stream on a lot of sites such as the popular Vevo, YouTube, Hulu, Yahoo Video, etc. There's a huge variety of videos being uploaded to video platforms and it is extremely thrilling to obtain one video at a go. Furthermore, if you desire to use your browser to download FLV videos, a lot of plugins are available which can assist you in downloading flash video at no cost.
With the increasing fame of Chrome among internet users, you might wonder how to download a flash video when streaming it online. In this article, we will discuss feasible ways to download FLV videos on Chrome.
Video Downloader Pro is a versatile tool, underneath are the features of this tool which are useful for you to take control of video entertainment offline.
It has the features as itemized below:
Here's a comprehensive guide for users to download videos with using this tool.
1. Download a free trial from above buttons and install the program on your computer.
2. Find the video you like from YouTube or other sites. Look at the URL of video in address bar, and then copy its URL. Resume to the program and click "Paste URL", this action will add the video into download queue. You may also repeat this process to get as many clips as you wish.
3. On the other hand, you may also go for streaming a video on your browser, and then clicking the button that appears above the playback window to grab a video.
4. Once you're done with the videos, you can forward to "Finished" tab to find them. You may right-click on a clip in the list and select "Open output folder" to check it. Also, clicking on "Convert" button of a clip allows you to turn it to another media format.
5. Choose a format from the output dialog and click "Ok" to confirm your conversion. Just give it a short while to get a fresh video file in desired format.
This downloader works well on most browsers with no problems reported so far. Although it's free, it has included features more than downloading videos which makes it unique among other free tools. You can save downloaded videos in desired formats directly without having to convert them.
To make use of this tool, you should just stream the flash video you wish on a new tab and then forward to this page. After that, copy the FLV video’s URL and past it inside the URL field of this app on given page. Click download button and wait till the app detects the source of video. It will then expand a list of media formats for downloading your video clips. Right-click on the smaller download icon along with a format and select "Save link as" to start downloading the video. It only takes a short while to complete the entire process while you can grab as many clips as you want.
By installing a handy extension on your browser, you can also download a video when streaming it on your browser. The DownloadHelper for Chrome works smoothly on you browser and can detect any video being streamed on the page.
In order to utilize it, you need to install it from Chrome Store, and then restart your browser. You will see the extension appears as a small toolbar icon besides the address bar on Chrome. You can then open a new tab to stream a video on YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo or othersites. By clicking the toolbar icon, you will see a list of videos available on the current page, and then you can select the clip with desired resolution and format to download. You can also check the download progress on the same list, too. Just give it a short while and you will find the downloaded video in designated directory.
This browser plugin works as adding a down arrow to besides the address bar of your browser, letting you click on it to download the video being played. It also has a built-in playback window for streaming the videos online, you could organize the downloaded videos, too.
Do you wonder more privilege in controlling over the playback of YouTube? Magic Actions for YouTube is a nice Chrome plugin for this purpose. There're features of auto-wide, auto-HD and sound control for turning your video entertainment a breeze. Using this tool will give you the feeling of watching in a theatre. It's a nice choice for YouTube fans.
For downloading SWF files in Chrome devoid of direct assistance of any extensions, you need to explore some tools for Chrome which developers prefer. There is no need for concern as the steps are easy.