As time progresses, we constantly look for improved programs and tools that enhance our iPhone experience. In recent years, it has been screen recording that seems to be the goal for many but the many programs have had their downsides. For example, most would require a jailbreak or a Mac/computer to mirror onto the screen. As we said, times are changing and we are always looking for new tools which is why we now have screen recorders that remove both of these negatives.
- 1. To begin, open up Emu4ios in your Safari browser on your iPhone.
- 2. Then, download and install the store which can be used to download various apps that cannot be found in the App Store.
- 3. Once you have installed this store, launch the app and search for ‘Shou’; it should be on the store for free.
- 4. Although the app does require a sign-up, you can log-in using your Facebook account and it should only take a minute or so.
- 5. Once it has all been set up, all that’s left to do is ‘Start Recording’.
Of course, as with all good screen recorders you will have the chance to change numerous different settings such as resolution, bitrate, orientation, format, and more. By tapping on the small ‘i’, you can set your own settings. As soon as you start recording with your chosen settings, you simply come out of the app and it will continue recording; you will notice that the top of the screen will stay red to signify your capturing.
It is important to note that you may have to enable ‘Assistive Touch’ if you wanted to record full-screen videos. To do this, start by launching your settings and then go into ‘General’. Here, tap on ‘Accessibility’ and find ‘Assistive Touch’. Sometimes, full-screen recording will be enabled but some have been having problems so by enabling this setting, it should work without any problems. For the latest models especially, you will probably have to turn this setting on.
As soon as you are finished with your recording session, tap on the red bar at the top of your screen. Alternatively, you can also go back into the Shou app and tap on the recording button for a second time. To view everything you have recorded to date, tap on the ‘Recordings’ button at the bottom of the screen and you should see them all in there.
With more and more reasons to record our iPhone screens, this is a fantastic tool that offers reliability and a high performance. Whether you need it for gaming, tutorials, or any other reason, try Shou today and you won’t be left disappointed.