When it comes to free calling, there are a number of products available. While Skyple may be amongst the most popular product of them all, Viber is definitely giving it a close fight. What makes Viber a better option is that you can seamlessly sink it between your mobile devices and desktop, send messages, make calls and do much more from the same application.
At times, especially while using Viber, you may have to record your call. Right from business conferences to other professional as well as personal meetings, there are a number of scenarios where recording the call is important. Whatever device you may be using- desktop, iOS or Android- we will help you to record Viber calls on them all. As you read ahead, you will learn some of the simplest yet highly effective ways of recording Viber calls.
Recording Viber Calls on Desktop
If you are looking to record Viber calls on desktop, then look no further than the Screen Grabber Pro. This simple and easy to use utility helps you to not just take screenshots, but also record the screen along with the audio in just a few clicks. You can select a particular area of the screen to record, or record the entire screen as well. With AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro, you can get the output in any file format, any quality and at yiur desired location.
Let us go ahead and see what you have to do for recording Viber calls on desktop with AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro.
1. The first thing that you have to do is install the AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro. You can do so from the AceThinker website, and the software will be downloaded and installed in less than 5 minutes.
2. Once that is done, you have to double click and open the software. rom the startup screen, click on the first option on the top, which says Start. From here select ‘Region’ or ‘Full Screen’ in the next option depending on how you want to make the recording. You can also select the quality, time, output format and location from here. If you want to record from your Web Camera, only the audio or any other settings, then you can set that form this screen.
3. Before you press the record button, open Viber, and set up your call. Once your call is about to start, click on the record button, and get on your call. You will see the recording tab on your screen-, which indicates that AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is doing its job. Do not worry- this will not be there in the recording.
You can pause the recording to skip out certain parts. Once done, just click on the stop button, and it is done!
Recording Viber Calls on iOS
Viber on iOS is a free and easy way to make calls, send messages and do much more with other Viber users regardless of whatever platform they are on. Viber does not directly give any way of recording calls on iOS devices, but the iPhone Screen Recorder by AceThinker is a simple and effective way to accomplish that.
What makes AceThinker iPhone screen recorder the best of all other available solutions is that it can record the iPhone and/or iPad screen without jailbreaking. This iPhone screen recorder can be connected to the computer wirelessly, which further decreases the hassle. You can view as well as record your Viber calls on a bigger screen. Let us now go ahead and see the steps you have to follow for recording your Viber calls on iOS devices.
- 1. First, download and install the iPhone Screen Recorder from the AceThinker website on your PC. The entire process will be done in less than 5 minutes.
- 2. After installing iPhone Screen Recorder on your PC, swipe up to bring the Control Center on your iOS device. On this, tap to enable AirPlay. When you do that, there will be a list of all the devices that you can connect your iPhone with. From these, select the PC on which AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder is installed. Ensure that your iPhone and PC are connected to the same WiFi network for AirPlay to work.
- 3. Once AirPlay is connected, your iPhone screen will be mirrored on the PC. Before you begin recording, you can configure the settings to suit your requirements. Once done, click on the record button in the top menu to start recording. Click on the same button to end the recording.
That is all it takes to record Viber calls on iPhone- and the same method works equally well on iPad as well.
Recording Viber Calls on Android
Android is one of the most popular mobile device operating systems at present. If you are looking to record calls on the same, then Call Recorder for Skype, Viber is one of the best apps for you. You can use it to record all your Android calls- including those on Skype, Viber as well as WhatsApp. The recordings are automatically made and saved on the device’s memory, and it allows you to access the last recording made.
All the recordings that are done by the app are present in the Recording list, and can be accessed as needed. The only drawback of this app is that it is not compatible with all Android devices. To check if your device is compatible, you will have to visit its Google Play Store page.
To use this app, all you have to do is download it from the Google Play Store. After that, ensure that recording is enabled under the VIber icon, and that it is set to On. After that, the application will itself record all your Viber calls. You can even disable the recording for any specific call that you do not wish to record. That is all there is in how to record Viber calls on Android.
Thus, with this, you now know the best methods of recording your Viber calls no matter what platform you may be on- Desktop, Android and iOS. With these simple steps, you will be able to record all your Viber calls and do a lot more with them- that too without any complicated procedures.